It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive reached the peace of spirit we're all looking for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes, this is another Trump vs. Deep State thread.

And no, I am not an russian bot.

Or am I?
you'll never know.

I finally am done with the politics. Because now I understood who is the real enemy of the United States and who is trying to save it. And the peace of spirit I am feeling is amazing.

Again, CNN being the main manipulation tool from the Shadow Government and the alt-left.

And yes, people are falling for it.

(CNN) - It was a jaw-dropping moment that embodied the utterly unfathomable, logic-defying and increasingly troubling twilight zone into which Washington has plunged since the Helsinki summit.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was onstage at a security forum in Aspen, Colorado, when he was told by NBC's Andrea Mitchell that the White House had announced on Twitter that President Donald Trump had invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit in the fall.

"Say that again," Coats said, doing a double take and laughing in disbelief at the absurdity of the latest episode in the Russia saga. Once he had collected himself, he added: "Okaaaay. ... That's going to be special."

Video is in the link. You might wanna take a look at the DRAMA that they're pushing about a deal which will benefit the entire world.

You need to drop your partisan view now and understand that these people are being accused and exposed by SERIOUS crimes.

And to save their asses, they're pushing this narrative now and you're falling like a duck.

Putin invite sends Washington into Russian twilight zone

Reaching diplomacy with a country that was once your ENEMY, specially countries with massive nuclear power, is NOT treason.

If you want to go into the matter of the Russians interference, that's OK, but let's start with these few FACTS.

1. There was NO COLLUSION. Trump didn't colluded with Russia. Period.
2. Russia interfered in the elections, but this didn't altered the result.
3. Obama was briefed about the Russian hacking and ordered the cyber-security to STAND DOWN.

Now, I don't get why is it so hard for some of the leftists understand that all this hate towards Trump is because he is the enemy of the politicians.

And if you don't agree that DC is fulfilled with corruption, then you're not from this planet and is clearly an alien.

It gets hard to drain the swamp when you keep paying attention on who Trump banged when he was not president instead of asking yourself why Mueller gave Podesta immunity in the Manafort case.

I'll let that sink in.

Go ATS, I believe in your potential!

edit on 20/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A lot of people are their own enemies in this day and age. They continuously take the bait thrown to them by the media and establishment and miss the forest for the trees in the process.

The media knows exactly what they're doing and even the ones who claim to not trust them are falling for their propaganda. It's a double-edged sword the media is using to fight it's battles and both sides are falling for it badly. The more the media bashes Trump the further and further the two sides (the American people) are divided from one another. And yes, Trump is complicit in it.

Both the media and Trump work for the same people and are playing the sides against each other, yet hyper-partisanship and the "blame game" are blinding people to that fact. People seem to be more worried about blaming one side or the other than to find compromise and solutions. That's the entire point of the Trump presidency in my opinion, to sow distrust and animosity between Americans and the world.

They are not losing their grip on the world, they are making their grip even tighter. They got who they wanted into office, it has caused the chaos they wanted. It's going perfectly to plan.
edit on 7/20/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I think we should report you to the Bureau of Un-American Activity.....How dare you imply that the POTUS wants peace!!

Dont you know the Military Machine in the USA is the largest employer anywhere!! Think of all the jobs, Man!!
Where will these people go if there is peace!!...on the street, in trailer parks? Heaven forbid we have to pay them a Pension...OR we could send them all to prison....yes more good prisons...that will keep them quiet!!

Funny thing is.....since the 1800s Millions upon MILLIONS of immigrants went to America from.....RUSSIA and All the Eastern European countries, for various reasons, wars, famines, revolutions, religious...etc etc.

There are probably more Russians in the USA than in Moscow.

Probably more Germans in the USA than in Germany now too.

Its all a Game...and the people are the pawns...sadly.

edit on 20-7-2018 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Lol! You're a scream, girl!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Who knew that all it took to wake the silent majority of America was Donald Trump running for President.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The general public knows more about Kim Kardashian than it does about the Federal Reserve....

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, media and Trump do not work for the same people. The media wants us to hate Trump. How does that even make sense?

Unless you're saying that even the hate is part of the show. Then I'll ask you. What is their agenda goal? Because again, it doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nevermind politics, when you find yourself and come to terms with who you are, your true self, things outside your bubble disappear .

Politics don't matter in real life. What matters is how you live your own life .

Why are people so consumed with politics? Maybe because they're lives are empty , like a big hole that needs filling.

I use to be that way with materialistic stuff, but it never satisfied me. At one time in my life, my combined income was about $250 grand a year, yet I was so unhappy, I had thoughts of ending it all.

What I did was I found myself and removed myself from what was making me unhappy.

Things got better and I have never been happier.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Every action has it opposite reaction.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

They don't care whether you hate or love him as long as you fall into either category, they want the dichotomy of partisanship to rule over us because while we fight amongst ourselves they fund and control both sides.

The end goal is divisiveness. United we stand, divided we fall. The more we fight each other the less we fight those truly in power.
edit on 7/20/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You had me up till you said "Yes"

:/

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Every action has it opposite reaction.

Except on 9/11 when the Towers and Building 7 fell at free-fall speed without any resistance from the lower floors and ALL the possible energy went into the acceleration. Other than that day, every action has it's opposite reaction.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Who knew that all it took to wake the silent majority of America was Donald Trump running for President.

If that’s true how did he lose the popular vote?

Trump woke up the reality TV viewers who like his C grade abilities

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
DC wants piece with Russia, but they want to fight them first.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Remember... He still plans on building Trump Tower in Moscow. That's his only objective as with everything he does: $$$$, personal wealth and dominance of his family on the world-stage

He hasn't a clue nor any experience in what he's doing or saying nor what effect it's has on us peons....

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You said it perfectly

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

If that’s true how did he lose the popular vote?

Because more people live in California and New York.

Why would California not allow an investigation into their voting situation?

Trump woke up the reality TV viewers who like his C grade abilities

LOL. Man it still burns your butt, huh. That is one of the best things about him winning. The crybabies, that make me laugh.

new topics

top topics

join