It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black mystery sarcophagus was opened, and now people want to drink its ‘bone juice’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I need that sweet red juice!
I want to feel the change consume me,
46 and 2 just ahead of me.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Frocharocha

This is ridiculous.

First of all, if the bones of the occupants of that sarcophagus were liquified, then it was not a very good sarcophagus, despite the perfect seal we are told was present upon its discovery. Furthermore, it is FAR more interesting to consider what those three individuals were interred in that manner for, than to consider the beverage related potential of whatever disgusting broth the flesh and soft tissues of the bodies has turned into over the enormity of years between the bodies being placed in the sarcophagus, and now..

That is the first thing I though when I saw the news. What do they did that deserve that kind of burial or imprisonment?
Knowing how careful the egyptians treat their dead to secure a nice afterlife, this looks more like a punishment.
(Reviewing my mythologies books.)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Make for one heck of a unique Bloody Mary.
I'll drink just about anything with a couple shots of vodka mixed in.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Watch this synchronicity: Three skeletons could equal the THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS.
The red liquid could be the CATALYST (REGENEREST) to cause the earth to no longer keep the dead
to in effect make ZOMBIES (Isaiah 26:16 - 21)
The BLACK SARCOPHAGUS could be symbolic of the Black Plague.
I think I'll stop there and let the rest of you continue.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lol, my favorite line of the article...

Nobody listened to reason

What was the reason? That a bunch of people believe what they see in movies? How in every scary movie/thriller where a weird sarcophagus is opened, it always leads to something horrible? Ahahaha. I guess that's modern-day logic for ya.

Let me guess, they all thought the black scientist was gonna die first, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Dear God, even tho I'm an agnostic , more likely an athiest , pls holy one let them drink 2000 yrs old rotten meat juice, we holy father of whom I don't believe in , pls thin the herd, we are over populated with stupid...

edit on 22-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

As long as you either swallow or spit it out as opposed to keeping your lips sealed for a couple of thousands years you should be fine.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Its also possible that these three were sent to the afterlife to serve as protectors for their king in the hereafter, just as were concubines and the like back in the day.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Your thread title is misleading. It is sewage, so thread title should be "The black mystery sarcophagus was opened, and now people want to drink its' bum juice".

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So, this petition is rather stark evidence that PT Barnum was right.

Man, which way to the egress?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Some of the comments on the change.org petition are pretty funny and its now over 18,120

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In the age of condom snorting and the Tide pod challenge, not much surprises me anymore. It seems like a contest to do the stupidest # you can think of just for views and likes? I really don't get it, but then again I'm an adult.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Man deflection much and ATS is falling
for it. What happened to you guys?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts."

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The liquid that is supposed to be sseage that leaked in? Sure let them, if we are lucky it is a few less idiots on the planet.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I was fascinated by the finding and opening of the Sarcophagus. All sorts of wonderful images of a well preserved king or queen or maybe some gold.
Instead we get three skeletons. That's still amazing.
Not for one second did I think about drinking the juices they have been laying in for who knows how many years. I'm pretty certain most people felt the same.
There always seems to be THAT group who want to go the other way and make the whole situation that little bit grosser and weirder.

If they want to drink the juice let them. Just sign a waver saying that they are responsible for any ill effects it might produce. Also film it and put it live on Youtube for us all to see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join