It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Gunn fired as 'Guardians of the Galaxy 3' director after 'indefensible' tweets resurface

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It looks like Adult Swim has more of a spine than Disney. They acknowledge that Harmon made a mistake but also that he was apologetic for that mistake. He will not be fired or punished in any way.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It looks like Adult Swim has more of a spine than Disney. They acknowledge that Harmon made a mistake but also that he was apologetic for that mistake. He will not be fired or punished in any way.

As an advocate of free speech. They have my respects.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Still supporting James Gunn, OP?

Photo's emerge of James Gunn and pedo themed party

Unfortunately for Gunn, pics were found after he deleted them from his website along with deleting his tweets and videos about young girls 'touching themselves'

edit on 11/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Were any actual kids there?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Were any actual kids there?

You'd have to ask the sicko, Gunn.

If his blog post about orgasming to ‘100 Pubescent Girls Touch Themselves’ is anything to go by, I wouldn't be surprised.
edit on 11/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Pretty sure I don't to state there wasn't. One time my wife and I went to a Halloween party, I was dressed as her teacher and she had a hot schoolgirl outfit on. I must be a pedo.

edit on 11-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually I was going to say something, if Gunn was an actual pedo, I doubt he would make jokes on a public platform, whether in bad taste or not.

The bad rationalization of some people astounds me sometimes

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You must be a pedo too.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Pretty sure I don't to state there wasn't. One time my wife and I went to a Halloween party, I was dressed as her teacher and she had a hot schoolgirl outfit on. I must be a pedo.

Have you posted about orgasming to pubescent girls as Gunn has?
I haven't seen you do that.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You must be a pedo too.

Apparently so, I am shocked at my criminal self

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually I was going to say something, if Gunn was an actual pedo, I doubt he would make jokes on a public platform, whether in bad taste or not.

The bad rationalization of some people astounds me sometimes

dont be so sure, no insinuation on james gunn but heres a famous jimmy from the UK, it was known for a long time about this sickos behaviour, during the full documentry he seems to suggest he has enough dirt on the press/MPs/Police to stop them investigating

caught on camera during filming

so some pedos seem brazen enough to crave both celebrity and children.

its a shame the wonders of the planet are not enough for some people

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The guy made some jokes on a public platform, maybe questionable, maybe silly, either way, keep it in the correct perspective. And do you not think if he was a pedo, then all his victims would be coming out after all the publicity?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Was he joking? Rhetorical.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

...then all his victims would be coming out after all the publicity?

Not if he had Drax murder them all.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Regarding my perspective I have not offered an opinion on James Gunn, I am merely pointing out your blanket statement of if they are in the public eye

You said
"if Gunn was an actual pedo, I doubt he would make jokes on a public platform, whether in bad taste or not.

The bad rationalization of some people astounds me sometimes"

I am justing showing you that we have seen similar before, you cant say someone is not a pedo beacuse they are being vocal about it, the evidence against Saville and how it was known is astounding, like I said I am not insinuating Gunn is anything, just hopefully and politely showing you to remain open minded.

edit on 11-8-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I disagree, it seems like you are trying to paint two entirely different scenarios with the same brush, and I certainly see no similarities between what you posted and the OP.

...then all his victims would be coming out after all the publicity?

Not if he had Drax murder them all.

Not sure, maybe Rocket used that gravitational device and threw them all over the place

edit on -180002018-08-11T13:33:42-05:000000004231201842082018Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:33:42 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hey man glad we can disagree then, just dont make me out to be stupid, i am comparing 2 people in public eye, who both made innapropriate comments about kids during their career.

horrible topic i dont wanna continue with anyway

Have a good day

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You say pubescent, that seems to mean post puberty.

There is a world of difference between post puberty girls and prepubescent girls. A 16 year old is legal in many places, inappropriate but legal. A 10 year old is illegal practically everywhere.

And there are plenty of 16 year olds that look over 18. Just as there are people over 18 that look under 18, and are asked for id.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All of you defending Gunn are pathetic pedophile protectors. He has more than "jokes" going against him in the pedi department. Any psychological profile of this person would indicate that he has pedophilia tendencies.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
All of you defending Gunn are pathetic pedophile protectors. He has more than "jokes" going against him in the pedi department. Any psychological profile of this person would indicate that he has pedophilia tendencies.

It doesn't matter, unless he is a child molester or financially aided child molesters, even if, and again that's an if, even if he had such a sexual inclination that is not a crime and is protected by free speech. Doesn't matter how controversial or offensive comments or art are. Thought crime should never be taken as a real crime.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join