It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: xuenchen

Pirro was set up. They put a CNN Trump hater there to interview her and never told her.

If she was set up then she's ignorant of the world. I've never watched the show and know what it's about.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Because it's about beating Republicans for Democrats.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No, they changed one of the hosts and never told her. They put in a lady from CNN who hates Trump. She was never told and found out when she got there.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because it's about beating Republicans for Democrats.

I realize that. But it's the same thing with Republicans making fun of libertarians and constitution party voters. Glen Beck was dragged through the mud for supporting the constitution party candidate.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That's why I belong to neither party.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

i'm not sure what you guys just watched but i saw pirro get her butt handed to her and not be able to answer a simple question not once but twice. she sat there with a condescending grin as whoopi made some very valid points. pirro allegedly takes off her mic and says "those cocksuckers" how classy of her, upset that whoopi tore trump a new one and that the crowd was overwhelmingly pro whoopi in the back and forth. i'm not sure who pirro thinks she is or who raised her but i'm pretty sure its impolite to point at people and accuse them of being crazy, the only crazy one is crazy eyed over testosteroned pirro.

I was trying to just let this go but damn I get an uncontrollable urge to confront stupid posts.

The Judge dropped facts on the show. Facts to liberals is like holy water to a vampire. When confronted with facts liberals will do one of two things.

1) Throw a tantrum 2) Call you one of their 100+ labeling words: racist, xenophobe, nazi etc. Whoopi did option 1 because she could not refute the facts Judge Jeanine dropped about things that have improved under Trump. Whoopi knew she could not win a debate and there was no way to refute the facts thus she needed an out. Her out was throwing a TDS tantrum and tearing her cards up.

No sh$$ the crowd was on Whoopi's side it's probably a bunch of people with TDS like the View Panel and they probably have an applause sign that lights up...

Judge Jeanine's book is #1 selling on Amazon right now, that sounds like a win to me.

PS what where the valid points? AND of course, a fellow TDSER like you would agree with Whoopi ..
edit on 21-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You have a respected and educated judge and then a hollyweird liberal actor.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Has a hysterical outburst, because accused of being hysterical, then says I did it because I'm not hysterical.

Politics aside, a lot of people really need to learn how to control themselves these days. Not many people left actually have any sort of composure in their day to day lives.

The View is like Jerry Springer, if the slutty trailer trash hosted the show.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So I guess the bottom line is ,
the lefty , liberal , anything goes , does it really matter ? .....losers ,

are VERY angry that their crazy , criminal , elitist , untouchable toad mistress ,
lost the unloseable election ,....

because the rest of the universe woke up and doesn't want the thieving , child stealing ,
racketeering , pooing in the street hypocrites any more .

Karma is a biatch .

Love from THE biatch ...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

If Whoop mouth isn't suffering from derangement, then what is she suffering from? That's not normal behaviour from an adult.... What an uncontrolled outburst/tantrum. Who would even watch that show?

The View only plays in Nursing Homes where invalids cannot change the channel.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Puedo didn't put up much of a defense. Guess when you're forced to defend a scumbag you real!get one have much to call back on.
That wasn't much of a row though was it? Kind of meh so what.

The judge expressed to them out-loud she "I'm not here to talk about what Donald Trump is or isn't", but they continued to bait, coerce her, and then Whoopi says: "You gotta answer the question". smh

This is far from a Democratic show, but more like a bunch of tyrants.

The show should be renamed to "One View"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

...or renamed "The View from the Gutter". 'Cause Whoopi was drunk with her totalitarian power to kick guests off the show!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Always liked Whoopi Goldberg (as far as her movies and stuff) so I don't hold her to the same standards I do everyone else. I don't like Trump either so it'd not really like I have a horse in this race. I'm not a liberal and not a Trumphead.
edit on 23-7-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Luckily Whoopi has The View. Her Hollywood career died long ago. If it wasn’t for that talkfest with the other forty and farty crows, Whoopi would be mopping floors at Arby’s.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join