It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.
Not that watch it anyway.

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

I listen to Glenn Beck all the time, he has liberal and left leaning people on pretty regular, I have yet to ever hear it turn into disrespect or a shouting match.

its all about the intent of the people there, and if they are really trying to have a discussion, or if they are just out to slap each other around and push that agenda of division.

Haven't listened to him in a while and never with a liberal guest. You may be right. Take Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill ORielly, Rush Limbaugh, though, and they'll shout you down in a second.

Yeah Beck has , changed, quite a bit over the years, I think his age and experiences have made him realise his past approach wasnt good. He has admitted as much.

You should give him a shot sometime, I dont agree with his assessments all the time, but he seems to be the only one willing to find a balance anymore.

As far as the rest of those people go? Yeah I cant listen to any of em.

Beck has Orielly every once in a while on his show, and its funny because Beck challenges him pretty hard on his stances quite often and calls him out if he thinks hes out of line. Orielly doesnt like it lol, but since he was removed from Fox, he doesnt really have a platform anymore lol so he has to concede to Becks more measured tone.

That, and honestly the show is pretty funny.

If everyone would just vote and support candidates that share their views instead of "their" party or to block other candidates we'd actually have a pretty great country.

NO. What we'd have is what we have right now.

The Right is focused on a narrow united ideology.

Divided smaller groups will never win unless they unite for control as a whole.

That's reality.

Remember that the lessor of two evils is still evil.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

No power has zero effect on change.

And if you had your way, what would that change look like?

No one, not even the most lucid person on the left, does.

They want the status quo as it was. The underhanded action of self serving politicians, screwing everyone with a smile. Because for so long, it's all everyone has known.

Change is hard.... who moved my cheese?

My cheese was moved when somebody said if you like your health care, you can keep your health care.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow. Two people with opposing
views having an argument on a TV talkshow and you make a thread about it?
How is this even newsworthy?
Some of you guys would post just about any crap you find on the internet.
Please make a subforum called the sewer where crap like this can be moved to and won't appear on the front page

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Please make a subforum called the sewer where crap like this can be moved to and won't appear on the front page

Do you think this thread is about a tv "talkshow"?

It isn't.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Your *Deep Thinking* is getting the best of you.

💥😃💥😁💥

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Do you think this thread is about a tv "talkshow"?

It isn't.

Its not? Its not in the title of the thread? Its not blasted by the OP? Its not in the video posted by the op?

I am thoroughly confused then about what is this topic if not the view and their guest.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Has a hysterical outburst, because accused of being hysterical, then says I did it because I'm not hysterical.

Politics aside, a lot of people really need to learn how to control themselves these days. Not many people left actually have any sort of composure in their day to day lives.
Damit Spock you nailed it! No Common sense or decency, no self respect or control...just a bunch of animals who have an in·sa·tia·ble desire to be heard(and be led by other dumb animals.)
edit on 21-7-2018 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i'm not sure what you guys just watched but i saw pirro get her butt handed to her and not be able to answer a simple question not once but twice. she sat there with a condescending grin as whoopi made some very valid points. pirro allegedly takes off her mic and says "those cocksuckers" how classy of her, upset that whoopi tore trump a new one and that the crowd was overwhelmingly pro whoopi in the back and forth. i'm not sure who pirro thinks she is or who raised her but i'm pretty sure its impolite to point at people and accuse them of being crazy, the only crazy one is crazy eyed over testosteroned pirro.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: SummerRain

I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

I listen to Glenn Beck all the time, he has liberal and left leaning people on pretty regular, I have yet to ever hear it turn into disrespect or a shouting match.

its all about the intent of the people there, and if they are really trying to have a discussion, or if they are just out to slap each other around and push that agenda of division.

Haven't listened to him in a while and never with a liberal guest. You may be right. Take Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill ORielly, Rush Limbaugh, though, and they'll shout you down in a second.

Yeah Beck has , changed, quite a bit over the years, I think his age and experiences have made him realise his past approach wasnt good. He has admitted as much.

You should give him a shot sometime, I dont agree with his assessments all the time, but he seems to be the only one willing to find a balance anymore.

Beck has Orielly every once in a while on his show, and its funny because Beck challenges him pretty hard on his stances quite often and calls him out if he thinks hes out of line. Orielly doesnt like it lol, but since he was removed from Fox, he doesnt really have a platform anymore lol so he has to concede to Becks more measured tone.

If everyone would just vote and support candidates that share their views instead of "their" party or to block other candidates we'd actually have a pretty great country.

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

And if you had your way, what would that change look like?

No one, not even the most lucid person on the left, does.

They want the status quo as it was. The underhanded action of self serving politicians, screwing everyone with a smile. Because for so long, it's all everyone has known.

Change is hard.... who moved my cheese?

My cheese was moved when somebody said if you like your health care, you can keep your health care.

You need to stop hemming then !! Hem and Haw were never as good as the mice.

Oo

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Pirro was set up. They put a CNN Trump hater there to interview her and never told her.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Judge Judy vs Whoopie .. They should do a reality show with those two, it would make millions.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

JJ is disgusted at the direction this country is taking you can tell.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

JJ is disgusted at the direction this country is taking you can tell.

If they had to fight each other, JJ would win hands down.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

And she always seemed so laid back to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Don't be silly... she was... ACTING!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yeah whoopie could whip Jeanines ass any day.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Someone ought to get that video of Rosanne having her drunk breakdown the other day. The one where she's screaming incoherently about how she thought Valerie Jarrett was white... OMG guys.
Keep things balanced.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Puedo didn't put up much of a defense. Guess when you're forced to defend a scumbag you real!get one have much to call back on.
That wasn't much of a row though was it? Kind of meh so what.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I didn't watch but the wife did. The main reason she watches is for the laughs she gets from the lefties.

She told me it was some of the best laughter she had had in a long time. Pirro was on the show to talk about her book and gets "sucker-punched" about the President. Wife said the only thing that could have made it better was for them to start swinging and punch each other a few times.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow on ABC you got the Democratic ladies Gestapo with fake Republican McCain and on NBC you got two old drunk cougars drinking the whole 10 0clock hour..

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

LOL Why are you so hard on people voting third party? I would never call you a loser for voting for Trump or Hillary. I would just tell you I think you made a mistake or did you take into account this or whatever. You seem to really hate third party or independent voters?

You do realize that change has to start somewhere?

Every great movement or leader lost or when against insurmountable odds at first. Look at George Washington. He was a terrible military leader at first. His early years are full of losses and egotistical moments. Martin Luther King Jr started in his little church with about 20 people. The Suffragettes were laughed at and made fun of. Jesus was literally crucified and most of his early followers killed.
edit on 21-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join