It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.
Not that watch it anyway.

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

I listen to Glenn Beck all the time, he has liberal and left leaning people on pretty regular, I have yet to ever hear it turn into disrespect or a shouting match.

its all about the intent of the people there, and if they are really trying to have a discussion, or if they are just out to slap each other around and push that agenda of division.

Haven't listened to him in a while and never with a liberal guest. You may be right. Take Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill ORielly, Rush Limbaugh, though, and they'll shout you down in a second.

Yeah Beck has , changed, quite a bit over the years, I think his age and experiences have made him realise his past approach wasnt good. He has admitted as much.

You should give him a shot sometime, I dont agree with his assessments all the time, but he seems to be the only one willing to find a balance anymore.

As far as the rest of those people go? Yeah I cant listen to any of em.

Beck has Orielly every once in a while on his show, and its funny because Beck challenges him pretty hard on his stances quite often and calls him out if he thinks hes out of line. Orielly doesnt like it lol, but since he was removed from Fox, he doesnt really have a platform anymore lol so he has to concede to Becks more measured tone.

That, and honestly the show is pretty funny.

If everyone would just vote and support candidates that share their views instead of "their" party or to block other candidates we'd actually have a pretty great country.

NO. What we'd have is what we have right now.

The Right is focused on a narrow united ideology.

Divided smaller groups will never win unless they unite for control as a whole.

That's reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I heard Pirro came in heated

Any links or did you hear that from a TV program?

“When Jeanine arrived on set she was looking for a fight and refusing to be on with Ana, demanding [Ana] not be in the segment,” an insider said. “[Pirro] was yelling at [‘The View’] executive producer and her staff like, ‘You need to handle this.’”

Another source told us that Pirro “was upset that Ana was there because she wasn’t told until the last minute. Ana is 24-7 anti-Trump. Jeanine wasn’t yelling, but you could tell they felt like the segment was being hijacked by shoving in an anti-Fox, anti-Trump person.”

Navaro did appear in Pirro’s segments, and things came to a head on the ABC show when the “Justice with Judge Jeanine” host accused left-wing Goldberg of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

pagesix.com...

And there's this part too.

"And after the segment, which ended when it was supposed to -- it was not early it was not late, it ended when it was supposed to -- she then called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV and said it in front of the audience," Whoopi continued.
toofab.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: xuenchen

This wasn't a fight. I'd call it an argument but not a fight.

Lefties don't know how to fight.

Bike locks at 12 paces.. they whack at you on 7 though.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So, even if, showing the left for what it really is.

Don't stand near them, please.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You just nailed it. VOTING citizen.

Not screaming, wailing retarded children.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

A *rich* source for information coming from biased show insiders.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

If Pirro was going to be negative, she never would have gone on the show to begin with.

Now we see why some people *think* the way they do and *see* what they *think* they see.

💥😃😃💥

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Right after losing her cool on Camera she apologized and said we seen her do something she rarely ever does and this piece talks about her losing her cool right after the show backstage. lol Whoopie, what a liar.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

I listen to Glenn Beck all the time, he has liberal and left leaning people on pretty regular, I have yet to ever hear it turn into disrespect or a shouting match.

its all about the intent of the people there, and if they are really trying to have a discussion, or if they are just out to slap each other around and push that agenda of division.

Haven't listened to him in a while and never with a liberal guest. You may be right. Take Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill ORielly, Rush Limbaugh, though, and they'll shout you down in a second.

Yeah Beck has , changed, quite a bit over the years, I think his age and experiences have made him realise his past approach wasnt good. He has admitted as much.

You should give him a shot sometime, I dont agree with his assessments all the time, but he seems to be the only one willing to find a balance anymore.

Beck has Orielly every once in a while on his show, and its funny because Beck challenges him pretty hard on his stances quite often and calls him out if he thinks hes out of line. Orielly doesnt like it lol, but since he was removed from Fox, he doesnt really have a platform anymore lol so he has to concede to Becks more measured tone.

If everyone would just vote and support candidates that share their views instead of "their" party or to block other candidates we'd actually have a pretty great country.

That's reality.

Democrats aren't the answer though. We've seen that in the last election. They continue to divide the liberal base with their rigged primary, meddling in local elections, and continued support of super delegates.

Remember that the lessor of two evils is still evil.

Third party all day.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

That's reality.

So , all live in YOUR reality ?
Dont think so...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Right after losing her cool on Camera she apologized and said we seen her do something she rarely ever does and this piece talks about her losing her cool right after the show backstage. lol Whoopie, what a liar.

I like most of Whoopi's comedy work, but she's become a corporate shill. She just parrots what her masters want her to say and promote. I hate dislike who she's become.
edit on 20-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

No power has zero effect on change.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

What does this mean?
Loser all day.
Zero effect on change...
Do you like Whoopi?

Yes or no?
(she does not like you)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I like most of Whoopi's comedy work, but she's become a corporate shill. She just parrots what her masters want her to say and promote. I hate dislike who she's become.

I never really like her comedy though. It just wasn't funny to me, and I would add Billy Crystal to that list.
edit on 20-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I caught the beginning of that show this morning and Whoopi said she did not do those things that Judge said she did. ABC needs to clear the air here and just release the backstage footage then. Settle it once and for all.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I caught the beginning of that show this morning and Whoopi said she did not do those things that Judge said she did. ABC needs to clear the air here and just release the backstage footage then. Settle it once and for all.

Yes. They should.

Go Big Red.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

a reply to: randyvs

I am no fan of the far right, and abhor politics but one thing IS clear, though there are bad actors on both sides.

The left is MUCH MORE clear on their agenda. Get Rid of Trump, they dont care what it takes or what they have to use. Russia, the Border, hes a Racist, hes treasonous, he hates women.

Whatever the cost, even up to Civil war and unrest is acceptable.

That line of thinking is not only dangerous its very very telling what their true intentions are.

#WalkAway

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

That's reality.

The same narrow ideology that is focused on bringing down a president by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Whether its fact or fiction?

The same ideology thats honed in on fomenting violence and discord, through any available resource?

The same ideology that has gov officials saying they would "take out the president" , and that they should protest and disrupt at ANY supporters place of business, home , or wherever they may be?

Mmmmm mmmm mm...........how blind you seem to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

And if you had your way, what would that change look like?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

Elderly white women saying things on the internet to make them look like they care about things that they don't care about.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

That's reality.

Third party all day.

Loser all day.

No one, not even the most lucid person on the left, does.

They want the status quo as it was. The underhanded action of self serving politicians, screwing everyone with a smile. Because for so long, it's all everyone has known.

Change is hard.... who moved my cheese?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join