It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

The whole shouting match continued during the few minutes on the show and actually got worse after the show backstage

I guess you never watch The Veiw, because it's almost always a shoutung match! LOL I was surprised how generally behaved they all were, up until the very end of the segment. Whoopi almost always gets the last word.

At any rate, I heard Pirro came in heated, because Joy Behar was off and Anna Navaro was sitting in for her. Pirro was yelling at the producers, demanding that Navaro sit out her segment! They refused, and Anna Navaro sat in. Pirro was testy with everyone except Megan McCain, who invited Pirro on the show in the first place.

Yep, that's about it.

Did Pirro really think they were gonna change the show for her?

OR - - did she go on intentionally - - to have something to gripe about?

I choose the latter.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That little clip reminded me why I would NEVER watch that show.
Those women have serious TDS and no common sense.

Judge Pirro is strong enough and smart enough to stand up to their stupidity, but I think that the show is too far beneath her to be worth wasting her time showing up there.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.
Not that watch it anyway.

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

I listen to Glenn Beck all the time, he has liberal and left leaning people on pretty regular, I have yet to ever hear it turn into disrespect or a shouting match.

its all about the intent of the people there, and if they are really trying to have a discussion, or if they are just out to slap each other around and push that agenda of division.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The whole shouting match continued during the few minutes on the show and actually got worse after the show backstage

I guess you never watch The Veiw, because it's almost always a shoutung match! LOL I was surprised how generally behaved they all were, up until the very end of the segment. Whoopi almost always gets the last word.

At any rate, I heard Pirro came in heated, because Joy Behar was off and Anna Navaro was sitting in for her. Pirro was yelling at the producers, demanding that Navaro sit out her segment! They refused, and Anna Navaro sat in. Pirro was testy with everyone except Megan McCain, who invited Pirro on the show in the first place.

Yep, that's about it.

Did Pirro really think they were gonna change the show for her?

OR - - did she go on intentionally - - to have something to gripe about?

I choose the latter.

"I heard"

Where is the actual report and proof of this? We have VIDEO of what Whoopi did, but nothing but heresay on the other end?

Sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

I listen to Glenn Beck all the time, he has liberal and left leaning people on pretty regular, I have yet to ever hear it turn into disrespect or a shouting match.

its all about the intent of the people there, and if they are really trying to have a discussion, or if they are just out to slap each other around and push that agenda of division.

Haven't listened to him in a while and never with a liberal guest. You may be right. Take Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill ORielly, Rush Limbaugh, though, and they'll shout you down in a second.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Haven't listened to him in a while and never with a liberal guest. You may be right. Take Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill ORielly, Rush Limbaugh, though, and they'll shout you down in a second.

Yeah Beck has , changed, quite a bit over the years, I think his age and experiences have made him realise his past approach wasnt good. He has admitted as much.

You should give him a shot sometime, I dont agree with his assessments all the time, but he seems to be the only one willing to find a balance anymore.

As far as the rest of those people go? Yeah I cant listen to any of em.

Beck has Orielly every once in a while on his show, and its funny because Beck challenges him pretty hard on his stances quite often and calls him out if he thinks hes out of line. Orielly doesnt like it lol, but since he was removed from Fox, he doesnt really have a platform anymore lol so he has to concede to Becks more measured tone.

That, and honestly the show is pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: randyvs

I am no fan of the far right, and abhor politics but one thing IS clear, though there are bad actors on both sides.

The left is MUCH MORE clear on their agenda. Get Rid of Trump, they dont care what it takes or what they have to use. Russia, the Border, hes a Racist, hes treasonous, he hates women.

Whatever the cost, even up to Civil war and unrest is acceptable.

That line of thinking is not only dangerous its very very telling what their true intentions are.

The question has to be asked.

When is a person well off enough, basking in
the so cal sun poolside of their hollywood
mansions. With all their lavish lifestyles
among the stars. That nothing especialy
politics could cause them to display such
childish behavior?

People who in my mind shouldn't have a
care in the world. Are foaming at the
mouth over politics?

WTF is up with that?

That's just odd right from the getgo.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

a reply to: randyvs

I am no fan of the far right, and abhor politics but one thing IS clear, though there are bad actors on both sides.

The left is MUCH MORE clear on their agenda. Get Rid of Trump, they dont care what it takes or what they have to use. Russia, the Border, hes a Racist, hes treasonous, he hates women.

Whatever the cost, even up to Civil war and unrest is acceptable.

That line of thinking is not only dangerous its very very telling what their true intentions are.

The question has to be asked.

When is a person well off enough, basking in
the so cal sun poolside of their hollywood
mansions. With all their lavish lifestyles
among the stars. That nothing especialy
politics could cause them to display such
childish behavior?

People who in my mind shouldn't have a
care in the world. Are foaming at the
mouth over politics?

WTF is up with that?

That's just odd right from the getgo.

You mean voting citizens?

Like You and Me?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Folks with TDS most likely don't realize they have TDS.

That's what's so fun about TDS!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Let's imagine a world far far away where, let's say, a talk show full of boisterous (know-it-all) women, 8 years ago, sat and spewed their unimportant and emotional opinions about one Barack U. Obama on a prominent station during a popular daytime slot.

Oh wait, the left and MSM would NEVER allow that to happen.

Well... that was a quick trip!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don’t watch the View often, usually just when I forget to chage the channel before it comes on. I have seen it enough times to unequivocally assess that when Goldberg is out, the conversations are more civil and seem to contain more reasoned logic from all panelists and guests. Goldberg is toxic and has no clue how to treat invited guests she disagrees with, as if everyone should defer to her because she has a few bucks.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You mean voting citizens? 

Like You and Me?

Anne, not even you and I on our
best day in the in the religious
forum could be compared..
But you call em what ever you like
my dear.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yeah Beck has , changed, quite a bit over the years, I think his age and experiences have made him realise his past approach wasnt good. He has admitted as much.

You should give him a shot sometime, I dont agree with his assessments all the time, but he seems to be the only one willing to find a balance anymore.

As far as the rest of those people go? Yeah I cant listen to any of em.

Beck has Orielly every once in a while on his show, and its funny because Beck challenges him pretty hard on his stances quite often and calls him out if he thinks hes out of line. Orielly doesnt like it lol, but since he was removed from Fox, he doesnt really have a platform anymore lol so he has to concede to Becks more measured tone.

That, and honestly the show is pretty funny.

I gained a little bit of respect for him when he was pushing the Constitution Party Candidate. if everyone would just vote and support candidates that share their views instead of "their" party or to block other candidates we'd actually have a pretty great country.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Pirro did all right considering she was out numbered, surrounded by people who don't have an open mind and don't want to actually listen and process the information.

Whoopi says she's not hysterical while being hysterical but then at the same time admitting she lost her cool. Like what the f**k? which one is it Whoopi?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Blatant example of what is wrong in this country. The lack of the ability to have and maintain a conversation on issues that many would deem important.

Instead of casting these intellectually inept individuals aside, we give them TV shows and gobs of money.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You got to take into effect Whoopi is a devout Waters follower.
And is still angry at the US that Obama could not be a lifelong President.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
TDS is real. It is not a made-up word to describe a mere dislike of an opposition politician.

People with TDS always say something like Whoopi said, that DT thinks all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. People with TDS say it forcefully, as if that is really what Trump said.

Yet you can go back through every speech he ever made, and you will not find it. He said that some---some---have come into this country illegally and turned out to be rapists and murders. That is true.

People with TDS will foam at the mouth (like Whoopi) and claim DJT advocates hate and violence. She is referencing, no doubt, his words said at his campaign rallies when some protester got all wound up and loud and disruptive with his rally goers. I think he said, "get him the hell out of here" and "I'd like to punch him in the face". (yawn)

But those same Whoopi-like creatures have nary a word to say when Biden says he wants to take Trump behind the gym and beat the hell out of him. They are deaf to that.

People with TDS are unable to put things in context. They are super hyped up and off the rails. It baffles me why they don't recognize this psychologically aberrant behavior in themselves.

Jeanine Pirro picked the perfect title for her book, "Liars, Leakers, and Liberals".

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I listened to him a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a few years. Yeah, he's mellowed and matured into a Moderate.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I heard Pirro came in heated

Any links or did you hear that from a TV program?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Whoopi is a polluter. Noise polluter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join