It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"The View" is a TV show aired on ABC and are well known for their ultra Democrat BS and especially anti-Trump comments and agendas.

So they decided to invite a well known Trump supporter and Conservative Jeanine Pirro.

Pirro recently wrote a controversial book titled "Liars, Leakers and Liberals".

So the show starts and wouldn't ya know it, Whoopi starts in on Pirro !!!

The whole shouting match continued during the few minutes on the show and actually got worse after the show backstage !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like "The View" set up a whooper alright πŸ˜ƒ

These sore Democrats just can't stand it can they πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

'Get the f*** out of the building!': Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View before getting into a second screaming match backstage

Whoopi Goldberg exploded on Judge Jeanine Pirro in a fiery on-air debate about president Donald Trump on Thursday's episode of The View.

Towards the end of the show, Pirro praised Trump with lowering the unemployment rate for the first time in 50 years for 'minorities, Hispanics and African Americans' but Goldberg and fellow The View co-host Sunny Hostin said the credit should be given to former president Barack Obama.

Pirro fired back saying: 'You're suffering from Trump derangement in this room.'

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Has a hysterical outburst, because accused of being hysterical, then says I did it because I'm not hysterical.

Politics aside, a lot of people really need to learn how to control themselves these days. Not many people left actually have any sort of composure in their day to day lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The whole shouting match continued during the few minutes on the show and actually got worse after the show backstage

I guess you never watch The Veiw, because it's almost always a shoutung match! LOL I was surprised how generally behaved they all were, up until the very end of the segment. Whoopi almost always gets the last word.

At any rate, I heard Pirro came in heated, because Joy Behar was off and Anna Navaro was sitting in for her. Pirro was yelling at the producers, demanding that Navaro sit out her segment! They refused, and Anna Navaro sat in. Pirro was testy with everyone except Megan McCain, who invited Pirro on the show in the first place.

edit on 20-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

They had to cut her off because
the truth was killing em.

The show should be called
Their view and only their view.
edit on Rpm72018v46201800000041 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I have found, in my many years on this planet, that arguing with leftists is like hammering nails with gummy bears.

After a while you just have to stop and just admire the colors because you won't get anything else done.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Has a hysterical outburst, because accused of being hysterical, then says I did it because I'm not hysterical.

When the truth is shes hysterical EVERY TIME they have someone on that show that she doesnt agree with. They whip the crowd up into a frenzy, corner that person and proceed to gang bang them, and not in the fun "it was college" way.

Goldberg should be suspended from the show for that outburst, but it wont happen, it got them ratings from the base they cater to.

Just over a week or so ago, we had to hear her say "Stay outa my @ss, stay outa my vagina"
Dont worry Whoopi, I dont think youre in danger of any one of those being in danger by ANYONE anytime soon.

In fact, If there were full Alien Disclosure and whole sale probing was permitted, my bet is you would be the safest person on the planet.

Now, "Jumpin Jack Flash" yourself out of relevancy.
edit on 20-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If Whoop mouth isn't suffering from derangement, then what is she suffering from? That's not normal behaviour from an adult.... What an uncontrolled outburst/tantrum. Who would even watch that show?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"The View" is a TV show aired on ABC and are well known for their ultra Democrat BS and especially anti-Trump comments and agendas.

So they decided to invite a well known Trump supporter and Conservative Jeanine Pirro.

Pirro recently wrote a controversial book titled "Liars, Leakers and Liberals".

So the show starts and wouldn't ya know it, Whoopi starts in on Pirro !!!

The whole shouting match continued during the few minutes on the show and actually got worse after the show backstage !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like "The View" set up a whooper alright πŸ˜ƒ

These sore Democrats just can't stand it can they πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

'Get the f*** out of the building!': Whoopi Goldberg and Trump supporter Judge Jeanine Pirro fight on The View before getting into a second screaming match backstage

Whoopi Goldberg exploded on Judge Jeanine Pirro in a fiery on-air debate about president Donald Trump on Thursday's episode of The View.

Towards the end of the show, Pirro praised Trump with lowering the unemployment rate for the first time in 50 years for 'minorities, Hispanics and African Americans' but Goldberg and fellow The View co-host Sunny Hostin said the credit should be given to former president Barack Obama.

Pirro fired back saying: 'You're suffering from Trump derangement in this room.'

The way the media whips those people, it's embarrassing right? It seems embarrassing to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This wasn't a fight. I'd call it an argument but not a fight.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The View co-host Sunny Hostin said the credit should be given to former president Barack Obama.

Right people give the guy that left TWO YEARS AGO credit!

What a bunch of hacks.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Can't stand either of them.

A couple of blowhards that just like to hear the sounds of their own voices. They should be castaway on an Island with Kathy Griffith and Rossane Barr.
edit on 20-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

This wasn't a fight. I'd call it an argument but not a fight. It looks like Whoopi was getting frustrated because Pirro wouldn't let her get a word in and kept cutting her off.
edit on 20-7-2018 by lostbook because: word add[/editby

This wasn't a fight. I'd call it an argument but not a fight. It looks like Whoopi was getting frustrated because Pirro wouldn't let her get a word in and kept cutting her off.
edit on 20-7-2018 by lostbook because: word add

edit on 20-7-2018 by lostbook because: word add
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Actually if you watch the whole thing, its Whoopi that keeps cutting HER off. They ask her a question she starts to answer and Goldberg does what she has always done, and raises her voice to the point its above everyone elses, and tries to drown out Pirro.

Im not a fan of either one of these people, but I dont blame Pirro for letting Goldberg know she wasnt going to push her around like she does so many other guests.
edit on 20-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.
Not that watch it anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have no clue way anyone that leans conservative would even appear on this show.

Orielly use to and it was usually pretty civil, they would nudge and joke and hack on each other but, nothing nasty ever happened.

And then...............they became unhinged.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Trumps fair election has allowed us to
view collusion like never before. Surely
everyone in america can see plainly
what many have pointed to for a long
time. Hollywood, the media, and leaders
and politicians and corporations of the
world.

All have one agenda in mind. And it all
works in favor of that agenda. Whoopi
Oldberg is paid to make us believe she
is caring black woman.

Seems to me she cares about
something else a whole lot more.

What the hell could make her even
give that much of a rats ass? Go
somewhere get off the damn TV.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I am no fan of the far right, and abhor politics but one thing IS clear, though there are bad actors on both sides.

The left is MUCH MORE clear on their agenda. Get Rid of Trump, they dont care what it takes or what they have to use. Russia, the Border, hes a Racist, hes treasonous, he hates women.

Whatever the cost, even up to Civil war and unrest is acceptable.

That line of thinking is not only dangerous its very very telling what their true intentions are.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That's what happens when you give a microphone to a child, whose primary audience are children, mentally that is. Who watches that garbage? Who gives a crap what Whoopi or Pirro have to say? Put them in a cage match.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You have a good point. Why would a liberal go on a conservative show as well. You know you're going to get hammered and probably not get a good chance to defend yourself. It's never going to end well. Very few people are going to give you a fair shake. i can't even think of anyone on a political show that would give you a fair and even shot and make it a discussion. Maybe the guys on 60 minutes? At least they wouldn't shout you down.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
That's what happens when you give a microphone to a child, whose primary audience are children, mentally that is. Who watches that garbage? Who gives a crap what Whoopi or Pirro have to say? Put them in a cage match.

I was just thinking that. Can't stand either of them. Put them both in a cage with Cyborg for 4 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join