It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here is one quote where you defended Bill's actions. You defended Bill about lying about it too. I can find more if you want, but it's not the topic of the thread, so..

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow he lied about getting a B.J.
That's the very reason he wasn't removed from office.
Probably because every man on the panel had done the same.
Him lying about sex wasn't deemed a danger to the country.
Go figure... shakes head.

edit on 7/21/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Wonder what else he has before he goes down?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Would the press hail Trump if he had a gay affair ?
Bill Clinton could have all the women he wanted and it was all good.
I guess Trump must have some kind of toxic genitalia.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DJW001

There is nothing to defend against. There are no crimes here and Cohen isn't saying anything. So strike one try again.

Let me explain this as simply as possible. Remember when Trump said that Comey had better hope that there were no recordings? This entire affair is intended to remind Trump that, due to his lengthy and very public record of lying and breaking contracts, nearly every conversation he has had for decades has been recorded by his counterparts in self defense. Attorney client privilege is not specifically mentioned in the Constitution, by the way. It is even called a "privilege," not a "right."

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 21-7-2018 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The question is how much I care, but the chart answers how often. Dumb rednecks, can barely speak English but get to vote on adult stuff...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't realize that was a valid reason to destroy attorney client privilege. Your view of how tenuously our grasp is on freedom is terrifying.

So you're saying it's not really a freedom at all we enjoy because it's called a privilege?

Truly terrifying, and you call Trump a dictator, you are very scary.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here is one quote where you defended Bill's actions. You defended Bill about lying about it too. I can find more if you want, but it's not the topic of the thread, so..

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow he lied about getting a B.J.
That's the very reason he wasn't removed from office.
Probably because every man on the panel had done the same.
Him lying about sex wasn't deemed a danger to the country.
Go figure... shakes head.

BUSTED!!!

edit on 7/21/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/21/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just another nail in his coffin. This might have a big effect when he finishes his second term 6 1/2 years from now.
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Im going to say i have new found respect for the man. Because at least thus women is attractive unlike Stormy Daniels. Never made sense to me if your going to hire someone to have sex with why would you pick someone ugly while being married to a hot wife.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Thats the problem no one ever thought Trump to be a saint. Everyone knew he was a playboy hes cheated on former wives. In fact Melania was an affair as well. I dont think anyone voted for Trump because they thought he has morals

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I feel like it's Christmas come early. I would have never entertained the idea this administration would be this much of a mess... I mean Christ I figured there'd be some controversy on the level of the Bush Administration but this... this is just on historical proportions..... He makes George Bush look like friggin JFK.

No kidding. Trump makes Clinton look like a choir boy and Shrub look intelligent—and I didn’t think that was possible.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I mean Bill had that affair with that heavyset intern in the Whitehouse back in the 90's.

That's exactly why Trump haters are dishing out epic hypocrisy bringing up Trumps sex life.

Bill had a hell of a lot of notches on his bed post, and paid off a hell of a lot of women.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Gotta love his energy. Oh man!

Epitomizes work HARD. Play HARD.

God so loves America!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

As I recall what really sank Clinton—and rightly so—was the lying part.
Yeah, Willy was wanding willing women in the White House, but that’s not what cooked his goose.
Trumpkins should keep that in mind, considering that their guy doesn’t seem to know the truth from a hole in the ground.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

IT didn't hurt him too bad.

He parley it in to $100 million fortune on top of a foundation worth over $2 billion dollars.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Agreed on the money part.
In terms of the disgrace and embarrassment of his impeachment, though, a lot of his supporters had to eat some serious crow. That is, as the attacks from the right got stronger, so did the support from his base—very similar to what we’re seeing now in many ways. Ultimately, though, even Willy’s staunchest supporters had to face up to the lies when it all came out—the honest supporters, anyway.

Comrade Cheeto’s minions seem quite willing to believe anything he says, looks the other way, and lower the bar for acceptable moral/ethical behavior on a daily basis. If/when his lies catch up to him, are they going to have the brains/balls to admit it?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There is nothing to defend against. There are no crimes here and Cohen isn't saying anything. So strike one try again.

Let me explain this as simply as possible. Remember when Trump said that Comey had better hope that there were no recordings? This entire affair is intended to remind Trump that, due to his lengthy and very public record of lying and breaking contracts, nearly every conversation he has had for decades has been recorded by his counterparts in self defense. Attorney client privilege is not specifically mentioned in the Constitution, by the way. It is even called a "privilege," not a "right."

This is all covered under the 6th amendment. You have the right to an attorney and anything you day to that attorney is inadmissible in court.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A lot of the animosity came from Clinton's gun grabs.

In the end the right paid dearly for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I did think it was funny to see Hillary’s lame-ass “vast right-wing conspiracy” line of BS come apart when Willy finally admitted the truth.

It reminds me of this whole ridiculous “deep state” theory that nobody can prove.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join