It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

This is about braking campaign finance laws.

Only the media and gossipers are talking about the sex.

If your not part of the media and not a gossiper than why arn't you talking about campaign finance laws?

That is a general question to everyone posting in this thread not just you.

The important issue here is campaign finance NOT the sex.

The media wants to focus on the sex. Are we the media?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Iscool

And like we said from the beginning, SO WHAT???

Yes yes.... thank you for replying to this thread.

You might feel better about yourself by dismissing him, but he's 100% spot on...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Why ah oh? From what I read nothing illegal happened and no payment was made.

The ah oh is why is privileged information being taken? That should terrify you.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I can care lesss what this man does in his private life, its his public life that I care about, he is re establishing our borders and making us a sovereign nation again. He has stood up to the globalists and that is ALL I care about. For the past 3 presidents, this country has been in a state of perpetual war, well here we are a year and a half into Trumps presidency, ISIS is crushed, no wars started, economy getting better, jobs starting to come back to this country. And perhaps most importantly, people are feeling a degree of optimism about the future that we haven't felt since before 911. The left and the liberal elite establishment HATES him for this. I dont care about this story, I stand by the president and millions of others will as well. The people who oppose him are doing everything they can to destroy his presidency because they want us to go back towards the abyss and the end of the US, so we are just another globalist province, like the EU is becoming. A lot of us see through this, thank God I think the majority of people see through everything thats going on. I hope the left isnt stupid enough to try to remove him, they will find out very quickly how much support he does have. Actually there is no worry because the mid terms are going to show this.
edit on 21-7-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well, I guess there's not much left to say, other than...

The Union forever! Hurrah, boys, hurrah!
Down with the traitors, and up with the star
While we rally round the flag, boys, we rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom!

edit on 7/21/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Democrats love to go into people's bedroom. Guess even they hate roe v. Wade.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I can care lesss what this man does in his private life,

Fantastic. Thank you for coming onto this thread to tell us that you don't care about the topic of the thread. Glad you could join us.

edit on 21-7-2018 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Democrats love to go into people's bedroom.

Lawrence v Texas

uhuh.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Pyle

I'm pretty sure his retainer fee covered this and therefore it wasn't possibly a campaign contribution.

No that wouldnt work either. Otherwise people would "pay" attorneys large sums of money as a retainer to give directly to candidates and things that help candidates. Contributions doesnt mean just money. It is anything of value. The silence of a former mistress right before the election would be considered something of value. Thus it would need to be reported.

Is that like paying attorneys to pay for a make believe dossier? Would a make believe dossier be considered something of value?

I mean, if this is about campaign contributions, which is serious enough for the FBI to raid Trump's lawyer, have they raided Perkins Coie yet?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Fantastic. Thank you for coming onto this thread to tell us that you don't care about the topic of the thread. Glad you could join us.

You seems to misunderstand how discussion works. It's not just for people who agree with you.

Openminded isn't saying he doesn't care about the topic of the thread. He's saying that he doesn't find the outcome of what the thread is reporting significant, which is vastly different. And it's actually a valuable contribution to make to the thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Big whoop .I care not where Mr Trump or Mr Clinton, or Mr Kennedy put their peckers, what I dio care about is how they handle issues facing country. Mr Trump is a rich guy if he asked me Cohen to take some of his money and give it to some one so what it's his money as opposed to Clintons who run a foundation to launder money from their crime family. I see no campaign contributions in this latest leak because it came out of Mr trumps deep pockets and is nothing more than an open slow moving attempted coup of country by groups affiliated with democrats and last administration.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That's not love. If it was love he'd be with his wife exclusivly. That's a real man. Not one that has to constantly prove it by screwing around and destroying his family.
He is a three time loser as far as love goes. Sorry dude.
edit on 7212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What is got some strange?

Does that mean he hurt his wife by cheating on her. Does that mean he left his first marriage to marry the girl he was cheating on his first wife with?

How did this become a oh he's a real man thread from he was recorded saying pay her off?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Of course you assume that.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

It has to do with campaign donations and campaign funds being used. It's a law issue not a moral one
We already know he has the morals of an alley cat.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Im glad youre not powerful and influential. Youd make abortion illegal too.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ditto!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Secretly recorded? Sounds like blackmail to me.

I hope he gets disbarred.

Depends...could be that his history with Trump meant that he HAD to record conversations due to the Donald saying things like "I never said that." Recording those conversations could have been his way of keeping the Donald honest.

Or maybe he (Cohen) had a bad conversational memory, and used the tapes to remind himself of what was said at a meeting.

Either way, the truth very often surfaces..and at the wrong moment.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Glad to know you allow dissenting views.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So, Trump paid the electric company, and they gave him electricity. Is that a campaign contribution?
Trump gave paid the bill and even gave some tips at restaurants. Is the food that he then received a campaign contribution?
Trump pays an attorney a retainer fee, and the attorney in exchange works on a contract for a new building for him. Is that a campaign contribution?
Trump pays an attorney a retainer fee, and the attorney settles a frivolous lawsuit with an ambulance chaser to avoid wasting time. Is that a campaign contribution?

How in the world are you figuring that this is a campaign contribution TO Trump? The MSM is spinning this. I have seen nothing to indicate that money was paid TO Trump or TO his campaign on this matter.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join