It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meme-aggedon, Illegals, and Rights.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It would only be a proper comparison, or contrast, depending on which style of nazi you want to be, if those illegals were government employees being sent here at the demand of said government.

tipolitics.com...

Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

Only difference between a serial killer and a contract killer is one gets paid for it, but both are murderers.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I've not been shown where I was specifically wrong.

A useful list...

We can review after you're done reading.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As a Russian meme addict I feel particularly assaulted by this trend.
Vodka lives matter

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
guess what non Americans, you don't get to come here and change our country

no I do not feel bad for you get out

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Meme-geddon-it!

Yahaaa!

Meme-geddon- it!

Everyone sing it now!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Since when is a 'ham sandwich' company the Russian government?

Good enough for gubberment work.

I'm not Russian.

With all the mass hysteria going on.

It's wise to not admit.

Ummm...Da...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Screw these asshats and their convoluted, twisted, uneducated, dumb, hypocritical, Unamaerican, disgusting viewpoints where Rights, America, freedom, and which foreigners are welcome is concerned. We are well past the time when that confederation of dunces needs to be marginalized to hell, give their opinions the same amount of weight you'd apply to finding dogsnip on a sidewalk, because that's what their opinion actually resembles.

Damn, I could not have put that better

These traitors actually believe WE are the threat. Thing is, they don't understand what is being threatened vs. who is doing the threatening. They are completely taken aback that we won't surrender our Constitutional rights for their bastard "progress" (aka "regress")

They just can't grasp that anything providing less than total and unabridged individual liberty is a huge step back. And by God have we been stumbling backwards for the last ~100 years! Damn commies think they are owed something merely for breathing/existing. It is ridiculous

I'm not a bitter man 30-06, but I am to the point where I don't even recognize a good number of them as my countrymen any longer. They simply don't hold values/ideals consistent with the United States and our shared cultural heritage

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It would only be a proper comparison, or contrast, depending on which style of nazi you want to be, if those illegals were government employees being sent here at the demand of said government.

tipolitics.com...

Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

Only difference between a serial killer and a contract killer is one gets paid for it, but both are murderers.

You are trying to push a false equivalence, as you cannot compare immigrants, legal or otherwise, to employees of the Russian government that are being investigated by the DOJ for their role in propaganda campaigns against the US political system.

A useful list... We can review after you're done reading.

C'mon dude. You went from being a grammar nazi because of my use of quotation marks, to just being simply lazy?

Or perhaps, as I said earlier, you lack a better approach and must resort to trolling.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

So illegals have no right to post or say anything election related, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Did somebody say MEMEGEDDON?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join