It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suck it up... buttercup!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
Remember when all those republicans were wigging the fuk out after obamas elections..... o wait nm.

Umm Birthers.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well lets see things clearly; Business man not a politician. Businessmen are dictators that consider peoples views that they hire. Having declared material bankruptcy a few times? He has experience avoiding such a thing so that is a plus... of course opponents want to throw moral bankruptcy on him too when that is more of a family matter than a public one... same as Bill Clinton sticking a Cuban in a non approved Cuban humidor... something that was really Mrs. Clinton's concern not the worlds. As when it became the worlds the airs had to be forced and faked and truth shoved deeper into depravity and closets than could be aired and fixed in a private marital union... so they say the same happened before the presidency; a go go 80's jetsetter that married couture and culture just to have something he lacked.

So it is strange that people still consider the man dumb; what he lacks he is smart enough to surround himself with; including a boy scout evangelist VP to keep him on the moral straight and narrow.

Trolling is when the deep sea net fails it tries desperately to scrape bottom trying to get anything and everything it can...

When such occurs it truly means; There Is Nothing To See There. Lacking a story those that like to sling mud are looking for sensationalism; instead of looking at world policy shifts etc. something worth looking into... as mud even when settled always returns right back to being mud.

Populists tend to not do well; since money could buy votes and pander was the game? Everyone was expecting the lowest common denominator so thats what the trolling keeps looking for.

Not all movies end happy so expecting such to occur every time you watch a movie? Youre likely going to be disappointed. So why set the trap? Why ruin the moment prebating looking for probate out of every "life" situation one encounters? That is not a wait and see approach; that is a guilty before there is even a trial which means it is really an undercover original sin witch hunt, separation of church and state means none of that is really constitutional... so the free press in such a guise then becomes unconstitutional having to wrap three amendments up to hang someone by them.

So if one has to hide freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press to hang someone out to dry? Then they are reaching very desperately to do so.

So what should one look at... the guise. It isn't honest and straight forward nor easy to see; which means it is nothing but a convoluted plan by well by those that use those amendments the most for business; that this presidency may be seen to be harming; morally and original sin business means religious idealists, freedom of press means printing and of course freedom of speech means using those two to claim they have a right to dredge and troll through any mud they can source.

All Obama did was extend Bushes policies already in place; so he kicked back for eight years letting it ride... like a bet already on the table.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Trump's administration has dropped more bombs a month than Obama's did. There have been more civilian deaths than under Obama and he's added Yemen and Somalia. Raqqa was liberated by bombing 80% of it into rubble.

As much as you might favour Trump, he's doing exactly what Hillary Clinton would have done and what Obama did. Furthermore, Bill Clinton and Bush Jr did the same things too. Why is one worse than an another?!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

"Suck it up... buttercup" isn't the way it goes...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: madenusa

Trump's administration has dropped more bombs a month than Obama's did. There have been more civilian deaths than under Obama and he's added Yemen and Somalia. Raqqa was liberated by bombing 80% of it into rubble.

As much as you might favour Trump, he's doing exactly what Hillary Clinton would have done and what Obama did. Furthermore, Bill Clinton and Bush Jr did the same things too. Why is one worse than an another?!

IDK how true it is but I heard that Bubba's European bombing campaign was the largest since WW2.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah that's sort of my point. People want to paint 'the other side' as the worst when both sides bomb the f*** out of countries and always have done.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You are so.....full of passion, I can feel the vibrational wave of emotions that emanate from your words!
Astonishingly I like your Idealism, even if I view things differently than yourself.

Until now I barely paid your posts any mind.
I won't make that mistake again.

Do those on the left have any awareness of this unicorn sitting amongst them?
No, more likely not.

I'm going to keep my eye on you Kharron....I see what is inside your heart...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: network dude

well, you can either make thread after thread, shedding bucket after bucket of tears over Trump being the elected president of the United States, or, you could start making threads about the next Democratic politician who will run for president and fix everything just like you like it.

But if you choose to keep making threads, I am not sure the end result will be as satisfying. (negativity is bad for you)

I'm sorry you aren't happy and can't find a way to deal with this reality. Perhaps if you moved to California........

And what if I'm not a Democrat? Or if I don't see anyone in our current political atmosphere to call good? Anyone.

Is it then OK to simply get behind making sure the current catastrophe does not get out of hand, by countering dis-info, pointing out when sources are junk, trying to get people to search and look things up for themselves?

Rhetorical question, that one, since that is exactly what I will keep doing, before we get to the point where everything we hear and read is a lie.

Maybe some of you guys should step back and realize that if everyone who you called a Democrat was ACTUALLY a Democrat, this buffoon would not be in office. There can't possibly be as many Democrats out here as you guys make it out to be.

but what if you really are? if so, this rant would make you look really, really silly. But in reality, it doens't matter. You seem really content on just shedding the tears because of "Trump". I wonder if he knows how much space he occupies in the minds of those who can't deal with his presidency?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It's amazing to watch the Republicans worried about the deep corruption that was installed by the Democrats over these last years,

while the Democrats are worried about who Trump banged while he wasn't even considering to run for president.

I get amazed because this isn't on my country, or I'd be desperate to have clowns like these Democrats running it.

We'd love to send you our Democrats. Give us a mailing address.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Ohh no, but thanks

We have enough corruption already.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron I think that the most important thing that Trump has done is to reveal to the masses how biased main stream media is, that it is nothing more than a propaganda mechanism for the 6 organizations that own most of the MSM. He has also brought the deep state into plain view for anyone with the ability to reason or has any common sense. Is he loud, crass and obnoxious, yes, but he has unwittingly done more for this country than most will ever understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join