It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suck it up... buttercup!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it's people like you making an ass out of this country, get a grip

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Obama was polling at 45% approval in July 2010.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
By the number of Flags and Stars you get on your threads - - you know there are others agreeing with you.

But IMO, they aren't posting - - - because of the reasons you address in this thread.

Basically IMO, except for a very few - - - there is no real debating or discussion - - - again, because of the reasons you address in this thread.

I hang - - - waiting for the pendulum to swing.

Ahh. The stars and flag argument. You do know that's not any indication of a successful argument, right? A little hint. The mods.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That GD piece of paper says the presidential election IS NOT determined by popular vote.

IT's decided by the electoral vote.

So it doesn't work both ways.

edit on 20-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Polls? You're actually going to bring up polls when ... what did the polls say again about Hillary's chance at winning the presidency??

Polls?? Seriously?

I don't think Trump supporters give a damn about his popularity. I think they revel in his unpopularity. They wear it as a badge of honor based on the fact he is an outsider to politics and like everyone should recognize, he IS the middle finger to DC politics.

The left and MSM can do their damnedest to convince Trump supporters otherwise, but the 'popularity card' doesn't work. It carries no weight.

link   
No, I don't want anyone banned. Which is why this is in here so that people can vent and get it out of the system a bit.

But then, when news are posted, real news and important topics, I hope people remember this rant and keep it together a bit more. A lot of people have been getting really triggered last few days over the avalanche of anti-Trump news. And they've been rude to posters, and mods just can't get to all posts and stop it in time.

So this rant, in essence, could save people FROM getting banned -- if they keep the vitriol in here, where I already said I would take it.

*puts the visor down again*

link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm not sure it's just about Trump, I think people like the op wake up in the morning looking for any excuse to get upset.

Strange times.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Obama was polling at 45% approval in July 2010.

I am sure he might have been polling pretty crappy at times in his presidency.

I however am talking about Trumps numbers not Obama's.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Amen to that.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

well, you can either make thread after thread, shedding bucket after bucket of tears over Trump being the elected president of the United States, or, you could start making threads about the next Democratic politician who will run for president and fix everything just like you like it.

Woah woah woah.... That just sounds dumb dude.

I propose #OperationRightWingTraitors. I'm looking back, and that whole racist, sexist, bigot thing kind of backfired.... But they just weren't using the right buzzwords.

But they're traitors, treasonous no good Putin loyalists. No way they can survive a surgical strike like that. Take that dollar and put it in the bank.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Total us population people is 325 million people.

The total number of people that voted in the last election was 127 million people.

So how is Trump 'massively' unpopular when the people that don't vote outnumber the people that DO vote?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I think if you look at what is said I actually just cited polls as one indicator of his popularity.

I also mentioned his mostly negative press, his mostly negative international reputation and that he never even won the popular vote, actually as another member just pointed out he really only got something like 26% of the eligible vote.

Again if you think he is doing a good job and you support him, fair enough, thats up to you, just know however that you are in the minority by just about every measure.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

But then, when news are posted, real news and important topics, I hope people remember this rant and keep it together a bit more. A lot of people have been getting really triggered last few days over the avalanche of anti-Trump news. And they've been rude to posters, and mods just can't get to all posts and stop it in time.

So then why did you just call out one group of offenders?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Polls? You're actually going to bring up polls when ... what did the polls say again about Hillary's chance at winning the presidency??

Polls?? Seriously?

I don't think Trump supporters give a damn about his popularity. I think they revel in his unpopularity. They wear it as a badge of honor based on the fact he is an outsider to politics and like everyone should recognize, he IS the middle finger to DC politics.

The left and MSM can do their damnedest to convince Trump supporters otherwise, but the 'popularity card' doesn't work. It carries no weight.

Yup, Trump had it right when he said and can shoot someone and his ignorant ass base wouldn't bat an eye.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
All your OP's..... well most of them, show a pattern of malcontent. This place is not healthy for you.

There are people who make money when the market goes up, and there are people who make money when the market goes down.

You don't like Trump.... find a way to benefit from it, not make you miserable... just a thought.

Not all angels have wings^. I'm going to crack a beer when I get off work for you.... I was going to do it anyways, but just know that now it will be for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
1) SJWs always lie.
2) SJWs always double down.
3) SJWs always project.

This OP is a perfect example of all three.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
No, I don't want anyone banned. Which is why this is in here so that people can vent and get it out of the system a bit.

So this rant, in essence, could save people FROM getting banned -- if they keep the vitriol in here, where I already said I would take it.

*puts the visor down again*

Dude I agree with you on this but take it from me, as someone who has posted a few threads like this himself, nobody gives two flying pigs about your rant other than you. For the rest of us its just a new wall of words to argue about at the end of the day.

I think you are making good points but nobody is going to remember this thread next week, let alone after the next big Trump scandal.

I think the real value of threads like this is more just to get people to think and reflect on their own views, that however isn't really going to change anyones views or sadly, posting behaviours.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There's certainly enough in everyday life to go off the rails

www.youtube.com... I can't say I don't feel the frustration here.

a reply to: Muninn

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's your take on the polls and whatever info you're considering - I'll give you that.

But you can find a supporter for every hater. And that doesn't take into consideration that fact many are frightened to admit support from Trump, and for good reason.

And lastly, even if you're right, there is nothing wrong with being in the minority on this issue. Trump is the president... the minority is happy.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: Plotus

I'm not sure it's just about Trump, I think people like the op wake up in the morning looking for any excuse to get upset.

Strange times.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join