It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suck it up... buttercup!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I agree with you, Kharron. I'm just interested to see if you can hold this standard to yourself. Best of luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
So much winning, right ok?

Lol.

Winning if you think reigning in the new Hitler is winning!!!!

Seriously, I just thought about it, and it's real... hear me out.

So Hitler killed millions of people right? That it pale in comparison to what Trump did... stay with me.

Think of how many people with hurt feelings there are?!?!? Gotta be in the tens, if not hundreds of millions if we look world wide. See, if you kill someone, it's over for them... they've found peace.

Hurt their feelings, they gotta live with that $###.... Darker times we may have never seen.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
By the number of Flags and Stars you get on your threads - - you know there are others agreeing with you.

But IMO, they aren't posting - - - because of the reasons you address in this thread.

IMO, the OP is essentially trying to set posters up, to get banned. Why is that my opinion, you ask???

And the more I post and the more you lash out and attack, the faster you get yourself banned.

... says the OP.
On top of that statement, the OP has not posted in his own thread. Wonder why?

Basically IMO, except for a very few - - - there is no real debating or discussion - - - again, because of the reasons you address in this thread.

I, in part, agree with you but not for the reasons in the OP

The mentality of some should be in question.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

So all of these accusers are secret derp state operatives?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have to agree with the OP although it should go both ways.

I think we on the left also have a bit of a annoying habit of getting triggered by the news although I think with the right its become so much worse.

Trump is massively unpopular and I think a huge problem is that his supporters are very vocal yet just struggle to admit to the fact that they are very much in the minority. The were never really a majority in the first place, lets face it Trump lost the popular vote. He has said and done things that are massively unpopular and his supporters seem almost blinded by all of it, making excuses and denials for even his most outrageous claims. Just recently after that debacle that was the Trump Putin meeting I saw members defending his views, defending what he said at that press conference, then embarrassingly 24 hours later backing his claim that he misspoke and meant the opposite of what he said.

Trump is getting blasted in the press because he brings it on himself, that is why above all else, its go well beyond ideology. Its just simply because there isn't all the much good stuff to report on, and lets face it the media always go for the negative anyway and right now its like a all you can eat buffet for them at happy hour right now with the crap that this man says and tweets.

I can understand the frustration of the right I guess, must be horrible feeling so passionate about a political and his ideology, to support with such strong vigour only to see him and his idea's ripped to shreds all over the international and national media.

So next time OP they are getting to you just think of that.

I know none of the Trump supporters will agree with me on this but even 18 months or so in its becoming painfully clear that the history books are not going to be looking kindly on Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

IMO, the OP is essentially trying to set posters up, to get banned. Why is that my opinion, you ask???

Oh geeze I hope not...

Where's a little piggy supposed to go to roll in the mud? I'm feeling dirty today.

Joking aside, I don't really have a dog in the fight. I doubt much will change either way, I just try and use humor to get different ideas across and lighten people up. They get so worked up and in a few years, there will be someone else we can bitch and flip out about. Oh how the circle keeps goin round n' round.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is massively unpopular

No he's not.

Half this country doesn't even pay attention to the 'news' as fake as it is.

Half of the remaining half are not even close to being ideologues.

When get to the meat of the issue. The only people snipping about the right is the fringe left which isn't that many people.
edit on 20-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

See everyone, that's how you do it.

Very classy OtherSideOfTheCoin.

Anything can be said with grace and be respected, even if people don't necessarily agree with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Yup, the op wants members and talk show hosts banned from ats all because they don't like what other have to say, it's the typical lib way that and beating up young kids wearing a hat.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I thought this was supposed to be a thread where TrumpETTS came and got triggered. All I see is anti-Trump people screaming about dirty magazine girls and treason.

Lol, that's exactly what happened...

I guess no matter what happens, only the left will keep getting triggered

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Almost made a thread about this...…

Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal: Sources

To this mans FOLLOWERS, he can do no wrong. His pathetic rhetoric is old. Lie after lie. I mean really, if this were Obama! Come on! Its not like, we make the crap up, this idiot lies about. He lies on camera, and then calls it FAKE NEWS! His followers, then defend him, as if he didn't lie to begin with....its just ridiculous.
www.yahoo.com...

To anyone that doesn't have a bias against Trump, "sources say" is bull# and actual evidence is required.

Remember who leads Resist: Brennan, Clapper, and Comey. The Trifecta of Lying Intelligence Turds.

Really? Case and point right here....How did Obamas BIRTH CERTIFICATE WORK OUT FOR YOU...Hypocritical much?

Strawman.

It worked out fine for me. Im not a birther, and think it was a ridiculous exercise by people who just needed to get a grip. That said, your "case and point" (case IN point) has nothing to do with anything I said, and looks like you may have left some marks from shoe horning that into the post.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If you look at his polling numbers his approval ratings are awful.

FiveThirtyEight

The press coverage he gets is awful.

His international reputation is awful.

He never won the popular vote

I have not seen any real independent and objective measures by which Trump could be regarded as a "popular" POSTUS.

Now you might have the opinion that he is popular, which is fine thats your opinion however it is not a fact as the facts all seem to point to him being unpopular.

I think part of what the OP was getting at is that Trump is extremely unpopular and you guys just need to suck that up and accept that you are in the minority in your support for him.
edit on 20-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

How did Obamas BIRTH CERTIFICATE WORK OUT FOR YOU...Hypocritical much?

How did it work out for Clinton.

SHE started it in the primaries against Obama.

Yep shes' a wiley hypocritus one.

edit on 20-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

There were only two accusers as far as I'm concerned.

Stormy Nxivm and this one.

Unless you're talking about CNN... Then yes.

link   

Almost made a thread about this...…

Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal: Sources

To this mans FOLLOWERS:

It seems you're following him more than the people who voted for him. How's that treating ya?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

well, you can either make thread after thread, shedding bucket after bucket of tears over Trump being the elected president of the United States, or, you could start making threads about the next Democratic politician who will run for president and fix everything just like you like it.

But if you choose to keep making threads, I am not sure the end result will be as satisfying. (negativity is bad for you)

I'm sorry you aren't happy and can't find a way to deal with this reality. Perhaps if you moved to California........

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I wasn't asked NEITHER was the majority of Americans.

Take that confirmation bias elsewhere and file it under (C).

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I wasn't asked NEITHER was the majority of Americans.

Take that confirmation bias elsewhere and file it under (C).

Its not a confirmation bias its a fact, when you look at the majority of polls regarding trumps popularity he is overwhelmingly regarding as unpopular by all measures.

That is not a confirmation bias, ignoring these facts and trying to pretend that some nonsense your read about him being the best POTUS in the history of the nation on infowars or whatever, now thats a confirmation bias.

I am only presenting the facts, if you don't like them, then I think as the OP said, your just going to have to suck that up if you want to continue supporting a man who is currently looking like his legacy could be as one of the most unpopular POTUS's in history.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Trump is massively unpopular

No he's not.

Half this country doesn't even pay attention to the 'news' as fake as it is.

Half of the remaining half are not even close to being ideologues.

When get to the meat of the issue. The only people snipping about the right is the fringe left which isn't that many people.

That works both ways. Statistics tell us only 26% of the eligible voters voted for Trump.

Warning....charts and graphs!!!

mises.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
All your OP's..... well most of them, show a pattern of malcontent. This place is not healthy for you.

There are people who make money when the market goes up, and there are people who make money when the market goes down.

You don't like Trump.... find a way to benefit from it, not make you miserable... just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join