It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suck it up... buttercup!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The more Trump makes an ass out of himself and this country the more there is to report, and the more anyone reports, the more some people lash out at them and treat them as if we were the ones making the stupid statements or policies, engaging in stupid corruption or making stupid excuses. You know what – suck it up! Nobody put a gun next to anyone’s head to vote for Cheetolini* and if a large number of Americans, from citizens to businessmen and representatives on both sides of the isle have an issue with what he says, or what he or his cohorts do, well, deal with it – it will be reported on. You voted for him, own your vote and suck it up, but don’t act like an ass to everyone else who finds the lies and the corruption nauseating.

We will report on it no matter how vehemently you try to bury it. You think you can lash out and shut people up? Nice try. Personally, the more you are rude to me in my threads, the more you personally attack me on my posts without providing any proof or being on topic, the more you make me want to post facts to snap you out of your mass hypnosis. And the more you think you’re pushing back, the more articles I will find to re-post here and engage people in conversation. And the more I post and the more you lash out and attack, the faster you get yourself banned.

So, word of advice, stay on topic and don’t get so triggered over news. You want to get triggered, do it here in this thread and say what you think, but when news are reported, whether you like the topic or not – act like an adult! Stay on topic, read the whole darn thread or link before commenting and don’t always use the same, decaying tactics of attacking the writer instead of the news. It’s getting old and it just gives me fuel. I’m just getting warmed up this last month or so.

Oh and to close – you know what else is getting old? People telling everyone, thread after thread, to get off the high horse because they feel like everyone is preaching to them. You know what, buttercup, if you feel like everyone is on the high horse, have you considered that maybe it is you that’s dug yourself in? And every time you defend what should not be defended, you dig yourself in deeper and now everyone seems like they’re on the high horse compared to you? Stop defending politicians, ALL OF THEM, or you will always end up looking the dunce. And get out of that hole.

Got the bear suit on, flame away but then stay on topic in normal threads. Buttercup!

*Thanks for Cheetolini, whoever used it here on ATS.
Re-posting in Mud Pit as per mod instructions.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You already got all over your face, go clean yourself up.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Take a deep breath my friend, you might have a heart attack.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Eh, this is no different from any of the recent presidents.

Clinton- We can leave it at Monica.

Bush was the devil, plenty of talks about impeachment. He also had loads of sound bites people would go after (lots of them were gold).

Obama- Not my president, not a citizen, you get the gist.

So this is nothing new, so don't act like it is. As an independent I see people on both sides getting triggered.

Hell, OP looks like the definition of triggered. Trumps your president, criticize him all you want but suck it up.

link   
It's amazing to watch the Republicans worried about the deep corruption that was installed by the Democrats over these last years,

while the Democrats are worried about who Trump banged while he wasn't even considering to run for president.

I get amazed because this isn't on my country, or I'd be desperate to have clowns like these Democrats running it.
edit on 20/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   

Almost made a thread about this...…

Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal: Sources

To this mans FOLLOWERS, he can do no wrong. His pathetic rhetoric is old. Lie after lie. I mean really, if this were Obama! Come on! Its not like, we make the crap up, this idiot lies about. He lies on camera, and then calls it FAKE NEWS! His followers, then defend him, as if he didn't lie to begin with....its just ridiculous.
www.yahoo.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

LMAO - at you initially thinking this thread didn't belong in the mudpit...

when the thread is full of vitriol and no links to anything.

I'll refrain from personal attacks.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Mirrors mirrors everywhere and all we see is them.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Blame millions of Russians

💥⚖💥
💥⚖💥

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Your OP is a very verbose strawman.

Would you like to discuss specifics? Are you prepared to admit that the terrible things Trump says publicly are more about how you choose to perceive them?

Maybe we can just beat this strawman for 10 pages instead?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Almost made a thread about this...… Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal: Sources

OMG!!! Shows over people, go ahead and swear in Pence.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Me personally has no affinity or consideration for people who cheat on their wives.

And I don't care for whoever bangs hookers. Their choice. No false morality about that.

But this is totally irrelevant for the politic scenario and it's just another distraction that the deep state is pushing back again to divert from the fact that corruption from the previous government is being exposed.
edit on 20/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: six67seven

So what if there are no links, its not like you would read them anyway. I have provided MANY links from REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES, and they were ignored...

Like the fact, Uranium One, has been investigated, as well as the Clinton Foundation (TWICE) 0 indictments......How did Pizzagate work out for you?

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal: Sources

To this mans FOLLOWERS, he can do no wrong. His pathetic rhetoric is old. Lie after lie. I mean really, if this were Obama! Come on! Its not like, we make the crap up, this idiot lies about. He lies on camera, and then calls it FAKE NEWS! His followers, then defend him, as if he didn't lie to begin with....its just ridiculous.
www.yahoo.com...

To anyone that doesn't have a bias against Trump, "sources say" is bull# and actual evidence is required.

Remember who leads Resist: Brennan, Clapper, and Comey. The Trifecta of Lying Intelligence Turds.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So what if there are no links, its not like you would read them anyway. I have provided MANY links from REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES, and they were ignored... Like the fact, Uranium One, has been investigated, as well as the Clinton Foundation (TWICE) 0 indictments......How did Pizzagate work out for you?

Hey man, why are you always yelling at us?
edit on 20-7-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

So what if there are no links, its not like you would read them anyway. I have provided MANY links from REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES, and they were ignored...

Like the fact, Uranium One, has been investigated, as well as the Clinton Foundation (TWICE) 0 indictments......How did Pizzagate work out for you?

what does any of that have to do with me?

when I wasn't even addressing you?

pizzagate? - did you already forget the topic? the OP asked you to stay on topic and not to get triggered

you lose

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

www.yahoo.com...

To anyone that doesn't have a bias against Trump, "sources say" is bull# and actual evidence is required.

Remember who leads Resist: Brennan, Clapper, and Comey. The Trifecta of Lying Intelligence Turds.

Really? Case and point right here....How did Obamas BIRTH CERTIFICATE WORK OUT FOR YOU...Hypocritical much?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

See, nothing new.

Bush = Hitler

Trump = Hitler.

Whats the death toll up to on their two genocides? Asking for a friend.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"You can't be reactionary and triggered, I'm reactionary and triggered! This is my opportunity to whine, you sit there and take it!"

LOL!

How ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
"You can't be reactionary and triggered, I'm reactionary and triggered! This is my opportunity to whine, you sit there and take it!"

LOL!

How ridiculous.

::Caution::

-Children at play-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join