It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Mud-Pit Contribution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Admitted
Our nation is completely different now.

Obama, as I said, was no friend of mine - I didn't support other than in the sense he was president.

Where I am now is...I CAN'T support our president.

Well lucky for you, your President is indiscriminate and supports YOU.

Yeah lucky me? Indiscriminate? Ha...yeah, ok.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I doubt Trump colluded with him. But Russia DID interfere...and Trump showed he didn't care.

Wait. You blame Trump and not the previous bozo who not only knew about the Russian activities and choose to do nothing about it, but then told the American public it didn't really matter because it would be impossible to affect a US election???

lol

The President (the current one) gets blame, yes. Because he is who is currently representing the people of the U.S. The previous bozo botched things up good...no doubt.

But Trump is in. It's his buck. And he just ... said nothing. Zero. When it's all right in front of him.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
God why is everyone so mad at Trump for what Russia did in 2015 and 2016 on Obamas watch?

This is what does not make any sense to me lol. The have flat out said there was no collusion so is why is trump the bad guy for something done under Obama?

why didnt Obamas FBI and CIA stop it? How the frick is it Trumps fault?

Because he didnt yell at them for trying to help him?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I almost want a new thread on the previous quote loam brought up...and how far away we are from that...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
God why is everyone so mad at Trump for what Russia did in 2015 and 2016 on Obamas watch?

This is what does not make any sense to me lol. The have flat out said there was no collusion so is why is trump the bad guy for something done under Obama?

why didnt Obamas FBI and CIA stop it? How the frick is it Trumps fault?

Because he didnt yell at them for trying to help him?

I'm mad at Obama too...and previous but, Trump is in.

It's as if their is a robbery suspect on the other side of globe...want him to see justice? Sure. But, not a big deal...really. Robbery suspect of your own store? Oh yeah, big deal.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

Trump is doing a much better job and doing more beneficial things for America than the last 3 presidents combined. The fact you say you can't support him only proves that your mind is no longer your own, and you belong to the big and sad bandwagon of failures who lost the election. The more success Trump has, the more you and the MSM and the left hate him. Using decapitated Trump effigies, and bizarre and profane reactions to everything Trump does, just shows that the class of people who are against Trump are class A hypocrites and people of multiple personality disorders.

When any of the former administration including Hillary do something immoral, your like minded personality activates and shrugs. When Trump is doing things another personality comes out and suddenly over scrutinizes and interprets them as a mirror image of reality and then feigns outrage.

From the neutral place I'm sitting it is quite interesting to study this behavior and the mental and moral gymnastics that Trump haters have, and are displaying. Actually, all you are doing is adding another colossal hypocrite to the triage bandwagon of Trump derangement patients.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Trump turned around and...well, it's the mud-pit but not enough.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I almost want a new thread on the previous quote loam brought up...and how far away we are from that...

If it's to explore the question why, perhaps I can save you some time:

edit on 20-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yawn

Glad you can contribute some breath, if not anything worthwhile.

The entire OP is worthless. It's just the same tired "I hate Trump" nonsense.

I was just following your lead.

And , like me , suffering from intense and perpetual boredom from the 1,000,000+ Thread that Trump is a Chump.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

If it's to explore the question why, perhaps I can save you some time:

Trust me, I didn't want to see that quote. I wanted that persona left behind, it's why I did.

But I was so happy and gung-ho for this country then....now?

It's a joke.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't vote for Clinton.
I wanted Sanders.
I'm a progressive at heart.
But...
WTF
Let me get this straight -
Everyone is so butthurt that people living in another country hacked an unsecured server and posted the info online.
Then, when people read the emails that were posted the total corruption of our government was exposed - lies that would have remained hidden. So thanks to someone, who supposedly lives in Russia, we, the American voters got a glimpse of the truth.
Then, armed with this truth, the voters made their decision.

So, are we supposed to be outraged that secrets were uncovered and presented for the world to see?
Or are we supposed to be outraged that some other country exposed those secrets that out own agencies would never dare to?

I think the real narrative that is trying to be avoided here by tptb is that this is exactly what we have been doing for years, exposing the corruption of other counties to swing their elections, but now it has been done to us.

I think I'm finally ready to #walkaway

for real

edit on 20-7-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
But if Trump being a chump is tired...and Trump is the savior is tired...I wonder why there are any threads here at all...

Because look around....

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

What is unfathomable to me is that out of the entire USA the two best candidates they offered came down to DJT and HRC.
Almost like it was engineered to offer up " Hobson's Choice "
Big question is why.

There is no doubt that Putin was pulling out the stops to land his guy the role. He has admitted that HRC would have been disasterous for Russia.

Does DJT feel like he is now indebted to Putin ?
Or is there a money trail of roubles still to be uncovered ?

No one knows exactly how much of an impact this Russian interference had on the election..but there is no doubt it happened. Putin doesn't deny it. Why would he...he is still messing with US politics.

I have a link to this article you might find interesting OP

Putin's Puppet

Of course your OP is valid. This Trump Derangement Syndrome ( another of those ridiculous overused phrases ) is a condition that the over zealous Trump supporters suffer from. Trump himself is completely deranged.

The US is no longer looking for " reds under the bed "....the POTUS is snuggled right up and tucked in with the Communist Leader.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't vote for Clinton.
I wanted Sanders.
I'm a progressive at heart.
But...
WTF
Let me get this straight -
Everyone is so butthurt that people living in another country hacked an unsecured server and posted the info online.
Then, when people read the emails that were posted the total corruption of our government was exposed - lies that would have remained hidden. So thanks to someone, who supposedly lives in Russia, we, the American voters got a glimpse of the truth.
Then, armed with this truth, the voters made their decision.

So, are supposed to be outraged that secrets were uncovered and presented for the world to see?
Or are we supposed to be outraged that some other country exposed those secrets that out own agencies would never dare to?

I think the real narrative that is trying to be avoided here by tptb is that this is exactly what we have been doing for years, exposing the corruption of other counties to swing their elections, but now it has been done to us.

for real

Unfortunately, yes.

We've all known all this for a long time. It's just now that it is so glaringly obvious....

The problem is we do nothing! Our leaders do nothing!

It's gotten to the point of NOT speculation, NOT hearsay, NOT conspiracy. We all know it....and do nothing. It is for our leaders to do so. And they don't. It isn't just Trump...he just happens to be here now...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You suck at mud-pit. No intellectual argument. No apparent understanding of reality, diplomacy, or common sense. Just blanket hate. This is what's known as a rant.

It's hard to suck that bad at mud-pit. Just sayin'. Congrats.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

for real

You must be a Russian bot.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

for real

Mr. Goldstein, welcome aboard. I knew you could do it.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Russian bot lover.

:p

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

for real

You must be a Russian bot.

Awww, man...I was excited! Goldstein is a bot? Damn......maybe I am too.... bummer.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's taken me a long time to realize the truth. Spent most of adult life in Brooklyn. Blinded and hostile was the steady diet.
So glad I moved five years ago to the backwoods of Tennessee.

I didn't really get it during the election, tons of Trump signs everywhere. I thought I was just living in some kind of Appalachian bubble. Needles to say, I was stunned on election night, but also laughing my ass off.

I never thought I'd say this, but it's very clear to me now - Trump is a disrupter and we are really in need of a disruption.

edit on 20-7-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: #walkaway

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join