It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterprotesters burn American flag outside office of Maxine Waters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx
a reply to: xuenchen

a bunch of thugs, and black people wonder why they occupy 12% of America and 40% of prisons

Had 2 throw that in there didn’t ya bet you feel good I bet it has nothing to do with the for profit prisons or the cia or the war on drugs and black people being separated from their families everyday meanwhile the left is worried about illegal immigrants but I digress

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Bah blah blah. I didn't read this. Sorry. People use "your" and "you're" interchangeably, but they're not.
edit on 20-7-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
a reply to: rollanotherone

Good thing I was addressing another poster and not you then.

And yes, any point that attempts to justify and or minimize slavery because blacks sold other blacks and fail to considered the difference between how it was implemented is

of little or no practical value, meaning, or relevance;

In other words, moot.

"But still debatable". Don't forget that last little part. Selective editing will not win an argument.

ETA
From the first thing that comes up when typing definition of "moot" in Google.

"subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision."

It's that last part that really hits it home.

Let's go ahead and add another definition:

: deprived of practical significance

Of course you can argue points void of practical significance, I'd rather spend my time doing other things.

Example: This current conversation is moot. kThx

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

a bunch of thugs, and black people wonder why they occupy 12% of America and 40% of prisons

Had 2 throw that in there didn’t ya bet you feel good I bet it has nothing to do with the for profit prisons or the cia or the war on drugs and black people being separated from their families everyday meanwhile the left is worried about illegal immigrants but I digress

Contradictory logic. But you can't really expect anything else from bigots, which he clearly is.

The only thing worse than a bigot is one that's not got the balls to admit it.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

Indeed, I guess you cant call it like you see it with out being racist... Everything seems to be racist if it has anything to do with being white and against something another race does especially when they cause most of the violence, that alone is a fact

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: xBWOMPx

Bah blah blah. I didn't read this. Sorry. People use "your" and "you're" interchangeably, but they're not.

What are you on grammar patrol? You want a reflector vest and a patrol cap? Do you not understand what people mean when they use two very similar spelled words incorrectly? Do you need someone to break it down for you to understand what that person meant???
That is what you call a grammar nazi!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Indeed, I guess you cant call it like you see it with out being racist... Everything seems to be racist if it has anything to do with being white and against something another race does especially when they cause most of the violence, that alone is a fact

You keep 'telling like it is' cowboy, I'm going to keep making my money and banging my white wife.

Stay thirsty, stay mad.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

a reply to: rollanotherone

Good thing I was addressing another poster and not you then.

And yes, any point that attempts to justify and or minimize slavery because blacks sold other blacks and fail to considered the difference between how it was implemented is

of little or no practical value, meaning, or relevance;

In other words, moot.

"But still debatable". Don't forget that last little part. Selective editing will not win an argument.

ETA
From the first thing that comes up when typing definition of "moot" in Google.

"subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision."

It's that last part that really hits it home.

Let's go ahead and add another definition:

: deprived of practical significance

Of course you can argue points void of practical significance, I'd rather spend my time doing other things.

Example: This current conversation is moot. kThx

You just gave a definition for your whole argument. Perfect. Glad we agree. Oh, let me try this tired old childish thing here too. KTHXBUHBYE! Man, I feel dirty.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

Contradictory logic. But you can't really expect anything else from bigots, which he clearly is.

The only thing worse than a bigot is one that's not got the balls to admit it.

Your kind not owning up to the violence they create and me calling it out does not make me a bigot nor racist, I am far from that, your just full of hate and want to blame everybody else and the world on black people problems today. If black people are civil and chill and not pissed off about everything and trying to shoot or fight everybody, I would be cool with em, and there are some but most seem to just jump on the F*** you band wagon every body is racist if a white guy says one thing they dont like. Hell, a 91 year old Mexican man can walk down his own street without accidentally bumping into a 3 year old black child and the mom going ape # and beating him with a brick and getting other black people involved on the beat down of a 91 year old who meant nothing. I mean, these black people couldn't look at him and say "wtf, dudes 91, he can bare walk little alone fight" Nope, he gets the # kicked out of him because he wasnt black and bumped into a black child and mom was telling other blacks he tried to take her baby, pffft, im tired of seeing that crap! Anyway, my racist self is going to go eat what my Mexican wife from mexico cooked, pffft, pathetic

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You keep 'telling like it is' cowboy, I'm going to keep making my money and banging my white wife.

Stay thirsty, stay mad.

IDC, go bang a dozen white woman, that's your business

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It's only democracy in action when their voters do it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Why does anyone care what color your wife is? Kind of disgusting how you talk about her as some kind of trophy.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Why does anyone care what color your wife is? Kind of disgusting how you talk about her as some kind of trophy.

He thinks im racist and would have had a problem with him being black banging a white chick, so he wanted to sound like a jack a*ss making money while banging white chicks.... Hey, I think he might be a prostitute?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join