It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall We Play a Game? Decoding Trump's Tweets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Lol, that's an interesting perspective on things.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Oh come now. I asked you if you wanted to play a game. Turn your attention to Trump's Tweets. That's it. You decided to jump into the game. Awesome. Thanks for your participation.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: xuenchen

I really like this one from today: twitter.com...

Oh that's a beauty !!

And we don't even have to "decode" who it is and what it means !!

💥😎💥

this tweet might need some "decoding"

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

a reply to: kimish

Yes, I agree. He is using a popular online social media platform to get his messages out to the general population without subjection to MSM filtering and distortion. He's brilliant.

Oddly enough, he borrowed the idea, I am thinking, from FDR and his Fireside Chats.

The fireside chats were a series of 31 evening radio addresses given by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt (known colloquially as "FDR") between 1933 and 1944. Roosevelt spoke with familiarity to millions of Americans about the promulgation of the Emergency Banking Act in response to the banking crisis, the recession, New Deal initiatives, and the course of World War II. On radio, he was able to quell rumors and explain his policies. His tone and demeanor communicated self-assurance during times of despair and uncertainty. Roosevelt was a great communicator on radio, and the fireside chats kept him in high public regard throughout his presidency. Their introduction was later described as a "revolutionary experiment with a nascent media platform."

Been done before, but now with a new medium.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Lol, that's an interesting perspective on things.

Nothing in the Constitution , President's Oath of Office , or any such official documentation that states A President cannot have a little fun while performing the job
Look at Obama . His entire 8 years was nothing but a comical tragicomedy....

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'll define Mr. Trump's usage of Twitter in one familiar phrase: "Hold my beer and watch this."

Equal parts bravado, cunning, self-confidence, and stupid.

-dex

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
is Q zapped by general zod or so ? Qpid gone ? Watching neutron decay gets boring.
Well decoding trump sounds like fun i'm in.

My deepest sympathies to the families and friends of those involved in the terrible boat accident which just took place in Missouri. Such a tragedy, such a great loss. May God be with you all!

Donald Trump

still Have no clue.. anyone ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join