It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff the USA media will not show!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I always hear negative feed back on the MSM and im pretty confident they have an agenda, instead of just reporting whats going on around the world they want to report what they want you to believe or be mad about. Thank god there are still level headed people in this world that do exist and see right through the MSM. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of videos that some of you may not have seen but there was a PRO Trump rally in Britain when he visited and another 30,000 man Rally back in March, now if you ask me I dont see any white gowns and KKK people like Soros likes to hire for our trump rallies here. Anyway, enjoy.. If I get this video embedded wrong i'll just post the link.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 19-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't personally see right through the MSM because I don't watch it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Neither do I, I use to but all I saw was negative feed back about everything, so I shut my tv off, haven't watched it in years unless it's a movie on KODI or my Xbox games

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Here you go

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

This is very interesting, I haven’t heard a peep about this. It is not surprising at all though, I’m used to the media’s biased coverage. It’s been shown that the media coverage on Trump is 93% negative. Good to know there are smart people across the pond too.

ETA: I love their hats!

edit on 7/19/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Massive, yeah right!

Keep spewing your garbage info.

MSM covered it but it was weak and small so they didn't give it much coverage.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Thank you good sir!

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3
Massive, yeah right!

Keep spewing your garbage info.

Blah, keep drinking the hateraid, CNN's koolaid or whatever poison you prefer...
edit on 19-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Oh come on , that line is overused.

Actually I love you all, I just wish you all would get your heads out of your behinds and see reality for a change.

It would be refreshing.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

Well, its being drink, that koolaid is strong. If you dont think 30,000 people isnt a large crowd then what is? Tbh, thats impressive coming from a different country.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Oh wow! I did not know Trump was still president. But I still think Trump is as good a president as any, I mean hes no Abraham Lincoln, but nobody so far has been, hes probably not even a John Tyler. Ya that's right, google up that guy. But hes better then some. Whoever that may be.

But this is so cool, maybe we can make Trump the president of the UK as well, or constable or minister whatever it is UK people like to label there number one guy . He should totally run, or take over, or whatever. Then Britain can finally be great again as well.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Thank-you for the clip. People all over the world WANT what President Trump is delivering for America and other sections of the planet. Stronger economy and peace between nations. Only fools protest against those things.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the clip. People all over the world WANT what President Trump is delivering for America and other sections of the planet. Stronger economy and peace between nations. Only fools protest against those things.

indeed

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's pretty clear that anyone reporting anything on Trump, pro or con, is a bunch of malarkey. The lesson we should be taking away from this presidency is that we don't need some blue blood a-hole in a fancy chair stationed at an old desk off in a fabled kingdom to solve our problems. If you want a problem solved, solve it. If you want it to remain unsolved in purgatory forever and always, politicize it.

That's why I've never been head over heels for a candidate ever. Because when I look in their eyes I see an individual that can't see past the end of their own nose.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

Oh come on , that line is overused.

Actually I love you all, I just wish you all would get your heads out of your behinds and see reality for a change.

It would be refreshing.

Things bubble-dwellers say for $200 Alex.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I don't think anyone else on the planet
would've said that. Everyone knows why
the MSM gave little coverage Einstien.
Because it was an uneventful non violent
positive demonstation to show support
for our Pres. There wasn't anything to say
without making good on Trump. And by
small you must mean in comparison to
Harry's wedding.

But congrads on being the only one.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

Well, its being drink, that koolaid is strong. If you dont think 30,000 people isnt a large crowd then what is? Tbh, thats impressive coming from a different country.

That’s what I was thinking. Very impressive!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

That is not a massive rally.

That is a puny rally.

You want a massive rally to look at, look at this one.

... and one from the meeting point, Trafalgar Square. It's important to note, that there were people filing in by the tens of thousands down most of the connecting streets which intersect at the square, during the entire time that the addresses by various speakers and activists were being made on the stage, erected for the event.

That is at least two hundred and fifty thousand people, plus other groups, tens of thousands strong, in other cities all over the UK, protesting against the Tangerine Tyrant.

Thirty thousand Tommy Robinson supporters (that is, thirty thousand people who are still putting money into an appeal, despite the fact that Robinson plead guilty), giving a thumbs up to Trump is a puny, pathetic little club. In total, upwards of three hundred thousand people in total, marched against Trump all over the UK.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Shhhhhh....they're busy jerking each other off/consoling each other. This racist dummy xBWOMPx has been on fire these last few days.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

First link is from a few months ago:

March Against Child Abuse - Telford

21th of April

The second seems to have something to do with a

Free Tommy Robinson protest - Whitehall London 14 July 2018.

Here's more:

Two people were arrested on Saturday at a far-right rally in London joined by supporters of President Trump, a day after hundreds of thousands took to the streets of the city to protest Trump's visit.

TheHill

I couldn't find a single PRO-Drumpf rally, looks like identity politics in action.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join