It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON !!! Member of Administration states "wants strong Russia"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, I just have to concede to some critics.

Video and audio has emerged, showing proof of a pro-strong Russia stance from the Secretary of State.

Please join me in calling for criminal prosecution of this individual.

twitter.com...

P.S. Update : Umm-please click on the link and play the video before commenting and risking embarrassing yourself...
P.P.S. Everyone's a cynic, including me...
edit on 19-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
She needs to be charged with treasonous behavior and "reset" !!

💥🤷💥

link   
NM (sigh)
edit on 7/19/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: M5xaz

There is nothing criminal about about having a pro-Russia stance. I wish people would grow up and try reading the laws first before declaring someone has committed treason.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Republicans like Russians better than Americans because they have no morals and worship money.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hate to tell ya, bud, but you ought to have clicked on the link.

originally posted by: CB328
Republicans like Russians better than Americans because they have no morals and worship money.

I see you aren't paying attention either.
edit on 7/19/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

You would know this by what documented proof. Or is that your educated guess...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Is russia weak?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

We like strength. Russia stronger than Democrats.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
lol.. losers

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Of course she wanted a strong vibrant Russia.. Just meant more money she could siphon off for her evil plans.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

There is nothing criminal about about having a pro-Russia stance. I wish people would grow up and try reading the laws first before declaring someone has committed treason.

Correct.
There is not.
Think of the hysteria of the past few days and google "sarcasm"....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Correct.
There is not.
Think of the hysteria of the past few days and google "sarcasm"....

Hahahahha....Ha. so funny

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ummm, pretty sure that's not a republican on the video, if you click on the link.....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Well, I just have to concede to some critics.

Video and audio has emerged, showing proof of a pro-strong Russia stance from the Secretary of State.

Please join me in calling for criminal prosecution of this individual.

twitter.com...

Amazing, wish we could get some truth from MSM

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Say what?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
canadafreepress.com...

Trump and treason? “No, not at all,” Carlton F.W. Larson, an expert on the subject at the UC Davis School of Law, told The Washington Post. “It’s funny,” he said, “because people keep asking me if it’s treason yet. He could hand the nuclear codes over to Putin and it wouldn’t be treason. This isn’t anything as bad as that. Groveling in front of a foreign leader, putting the interests of a foreign country ahead of the United States, displaying horrific judgment in foreign policy — none of those things are treason.” Trump would have to be participating in waging war against the United States or giving “aid and comfort” to the nation’s enemies to be vulnerable to treason charges, either in a court or an impeachment proceeding. Problem one: The United States is not at war. Under the treason law, Larson said, “levying war is a situation where people who owe allegiance to the United States are gathering in force, usually to overthrow the government, to shut down the government or make it inoperable in some kind of way.
so not even close but i dobut this will change any ones mind as alot of theirs are allready made up

www.marketwatch.com...

President Donald Trump is being lumped in with Revolutionary war traitor Benedict Arnold, the infamous Aaron Burr and World War Two propagandist Tokyo Rose after his controversial face-to-face meeting with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. The president appeared to publicly side with the ex-KGB agent over U.S. spymasters on whether Russia tried to sway the 2016 election. A treasonous act? Politically damaging, yes, but legally and historically the answer is almost certainly no.
so again not even remotely close to treason

reason.com...

Unsurprisingly, the most reasonable response to the presser came from the reliably levelheaded Rep. Justin Amash (R–Mich.) who said, "A person can be in favor of improving relations with Russia, in favor of meeting with Putin, and still think something is not right here." Diplomacy is good, and Democrats shouting "Treason!" whenever the president does something dumb is as obnoxious in the Trump years as it was when the Republicans did it during the Obama years
some good context to the current arguments going around

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So , I looked up the definition of treason. It is as follows:

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

So to my knowledge we are not at war with Russia. So having a pro Russia opinion is not treason.

Many people would consider a pro Illegal Immigration stance to be treason by your definition.

BTW I am not a Trump supporter I just want people to stop such silly posts.

Your post should be I hate Trump and I hate Russia.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Here is total and complete proof of your lies and hypocrisy.

You now have been neutered of all credibility. Repent before it is too late

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
So , I looked up the definition of treason. It is as follows:

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

So to my knowledge we are not at war with Russia. So having a pro Russia opinion is not treason.

Many people would consider a pro Illegal Immigration stance to be treason by your definition.

BTW I am not a Trump supporter I just want people to stop such silly posts.

Your post should be I hate Trump and I hate Russia.

I agree ....you might want to click on the twitter link.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join