It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to everyone outraged at Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Are any of you outraged at the collusion with The Trillateral Commission that almost every administration before Trump has been a part of?

All I see is people screaming at the topics presented by the mainstream, yet the real threat to the democratic process are ignored or brushed aside.
edit on Thu Jul 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You can add the CFR to the list too. But to be fair, Trump did meet with Henry Kissenger which has always bothered me.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CymaticA

Isnt asking "liberals" if they're outraged about globalism tantamount to asking children if they're outraged about Hostess cupcakes?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumin

Trump did meet with Henry Kissenger which has always bothered me.

Both candidates did. He was HIllary's hero.

My main thing I wanted Trump to do was pull back the military and stop these dumb wars.... Instead he handed over decision making to the generals. Which, I love our military, but sometimes they have a tendency to "I have a hammer and that looks like a nail".

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Illumin

Trump did meet with Henry Kissenger which has always bothered me.

Both candidates did. He was HIllary's hero.

My main thing I wanted Trump to do was pull back the military and stop these dumb wars.... Instead he handed over decision making to the generals. Which, I love our military, but sometimes they have a tendency to "I have a hammer and that looks like a nail".

I've been wondering why there isn't peace on the American military minds. I mean far as I know no one is attacking us.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I mean far as I know no one is attacking us.

That's the "problem".

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Russia and China attacked us in 2016

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Isnt asking "liberals" if they're outraged about globalism tantamount to asking children if they're outraged about Hostess cupcakes?

I don't think those on the far left have realized they've become globalists yet. Some of em' used to get mad with us at some of this stuff. Now they believe the FBI is scandal-free and that the I.C. has never lied to us.

They seem to lean towards war now too. I thought they were like libertarians and didn't like war. Am I remembering that right?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Selective Outrage.

I wonder why nobody appears to be outraged by the CONTENTS of the leaked emails of the Democratic Party but rather outraged by their alleged SOURCE (Russia).
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Gee what's so bad about The Trillateral Commission ❓

💥😎💥

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
you'll have to prove that the trilateral commission is an enemy of the US first.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Eazzee piii zeee

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I just have to ask what in Russias gym
class took ATS so long to come up with
this question?

Good on you OP!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Question to everyone outraged at Trump

The only outrage they have is Fake or they'd have none at all.

Film at 11.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Uh...he's POTUS. You're not. He's a multi-billionaire. You're not.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You actually care about their answer(s) because why, exactly?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trilateral commission is a world body...CFR is a domestic body... Both contain individuals that are anti American. Rockerfeller lead the Trilateral comm. Enough said.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Come on GUT, the real left, not the little weak liberals, have been for decades exposing the FBI, like for example, their murder of black panthers, harassment of MLK, exposing Cointelpro, and exposing CIA shenanigans, while the same right wingers supporting Trump were quiet like little mice.

Things indeed change but trump just is using people for his own self-serving purposes. If not for his personal problems, believe me, he'd have no issue with the FBI or CIA.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join