It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think Helsinki was so embarrassing? Who remembers Clintons reset gift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
LOL I just saw this video on another site and I had completely forgotten about this .

Her and as she says Obama and Biden want to "reset" relations with Russia So she gives Russian diplomat Sergey Lavrov a little reset button gift and they push it together lol.. How cute..

Well there is a message engraved on it that she says they "worked hard to get the right words" and he says they still got it wrong it says overcharged.LOL

They were so incompetent they could not even get the right translation .

Nice of her to give credit to Obama and Biden..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Do you remember how those in power plan these events and storylines for decades at a time and that everything has been scripted for a purpose?

I'm sure the next Democratic president will make the SAME mistakes that Trump has and Democrats will point to his (Trump's) actions as a reason to ignore their president doing the same thing, just like you guys are doing today.

You can't just point to how Obama and Hillary did something similar and call it fair, you are only pointing out how blindingly obvious it is that they're all the same and that Trump is no different despite you guys saying he is.
edit on 7/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

"The most qualified candidate for President, ever..."

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahha!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah, not her best moment.

In truth, this is when American business interest pushed forward with investments over there and Washington began to drown in Russian money here.

So to suddenly point to all of these Russian contacts as somehow a uniquely nefarious thing on the right is completely laughable.
edit on 19-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't think that because I don't watch TV so I'm not dumb enough to believe that this was as bad as 911

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I don't think that because I don't watch TV so I'm not dumb enough to believe that this was as bad as 911

Good point I see between the lines. People are allowing themselves to be influenced. I don't watch the news to allow the brainwashing to happen.

I will catch a few mins of a CNN or a FOX interview of people but I don't care for either's opinions as much as I do the actual facts that someone can support. I vote hell no on their 'grandstanding'. I cant let them have any of my viewership for the ratings game. I see we can't trust most of them for their partisanship and not being neutral in any way.

I would caution people that there is a science to manipulating us. That was taught at the University I attended and was titled "Political Science 101", no joke.

link   
Reminds me of the song Dirty Laundry.

"give us dirty laundry,,,,,, kick em when their up, kick em when their down,,,,,, kick em all around. There's a dirty headed bleach blonde, she comes on at 5, she can tell ya about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye" (Henley)

That stated, I think some of the conservative media personalities are being fair to the information good or bad for Dem's and at least the RINO Repub's. We need to read what these people are saying with the volume muted just to be able to avoid the emotional BS coming from the Broadcast booth or set.

link   

originally posted by: loam

Yeah, not her best moment.

In truth, this is when American business interest pushed forward with investments over there and Washington began to drown in Russian money here.

So to suddenly point to all of these Russian contacts as somehow a uniquely nefarious thing on the right is completely laughable.

That is true indeed. Miami real estate comes to mind very quickly.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A button that does nothing with a spelling error...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you remember when the president of the united states ran this country instead of a political party that thinks their still in charge?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you remember how those in power plan these events and storylines for decades at a time and that everything has been scripted for a purpose?

I'm sure the next Democratic president will make the SAME mistakes that Trump has and Democrats will point to his (Trump's) actions as a reason to ignore their president doing the same thing, just like you guys are doing today.

You can't just point to how Obama and Hillary did something similar and call it fair, you are only pointing out how blindingly obvious it is that they're all the same and that Trump is no different despite you guys saying he is.

What was the purpose of scripting events such as Hillary falling down stairs or getting chucked into a van like a side of beef?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you remember when the president of the united states ran this country instead of a political party that thinks their still in charge?

That ended with Kennedy's assassination. He threatened to tear down the establishment... and, lost his life for it.

Eisenhower warned us in advance... very few listened.

Reagan tried to reign them in... and, nearly lost his life in the process.

Bush Sr. took office in 1989... that was when the political parties, (aka "The Establishment") assumed full control. Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama... they are all tied together if you dig deep enough.

Trump is the first "outsider" in generations. He scares the bejeezus out of the establishment... what we are witnessing, are the wounded corrupt animals, backed into a corner fighting to stay out of prison.

The guilty always protest the loudest... I'd start looking at them with far more scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

And that's why the whole "Russia's our enemy" narrative they're pushing.

They won't survive if Trump and Putin works together to take down these people.

They have plenty of dirty on them already. They are just tying it all together so there's no escape for them.

It's from an military tribunal straight to gitmo.

Expect HEAVY distraction and causalities at this point.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: madmac5150

And that's why the whole "Russia's our enemy" narrative they're pushing.

They won't survive if Trump and Putin works together to take down these people.

They have plenty of dirty on them already. They are just tying it all together so there's no escape for them.

It's from an military tribunal straight to gitmo.

Expect HEAVY distraction and causalities at this point.

With Wiener's laptop for a primer on who the DOJ should go for 1st on our list of Cabal members pursuing their own power trip and fame at the expense of their victims.

new topics

join