It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider Spedir Sredip Ha ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thought this might attract some interest it may have been on here before I have never seen it.
NASA in 1995 did some tests on a spiders web making abilities after substance intoxication's.
I think the substances should be updated add a few current Opioid's and a few flat-lines would result.

NASA once fed spiders drugs like '___' and marijuana and then watched as the stoned bugs made "deformed" webs. The space agency published the results of its bizarre experiment in 1995 – and they were as fascinating as you'd expect.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.kscience.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

bugs made "deformed" webs

They are not deformed. They are the representation of a deeper inner spider that has been provided the opportunity to express itself after connection with the intergalactic energy consciousness thingy.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Whoa....The benzo one looks like the spider was going to make a windmill. They should have given the caffeine spider coffee instead of plain caffeine.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sir, you my friend are brilliant!! a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

They did a follow up doco that included crack coc aine, but it went wrong and had to be abandoned due to unexpected spider-on-spider violence. Groups like PETA and #spidersarepeopletoo lobbied to have the scientists fired.

top topics

join