It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Assassins a Threat in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Drugs. Violence usually is associated with it. As is what is happening in Texas....

DALLAS -- At least three drug-related slayings in Texas are being blamed on a team of rogue Mexican commandos accused of orchestrating dozens of murders along the U.S.-Mexico border

Story Here

Hitmen are hitmen, whether Mexican or American. But these commandos are working in the U.S. I am assuming there are here illegally; there is no way they filled out a visa form.

The solutions I see to this are: A) End the War on Drugs, or at least marijuana, and B) tighten security around the border. If common citizens in Arizona and New Mexico are proposing to patroll the border themselves, then you know there is a problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, people are proposing a civillian border patroll to help the border patroll in place already. It is called Alien Hunting, where you go to the border and shoot them as they cross. I already suggested a ATS Alien Hunt, but was called a racist for wanting to defend my country from a violent and devastating army of illegals that take jobs, take tax money,(how come I can't get anything yet an illegal can say hey, give me money and he gets welfare, food stamps, free hospital stuff, homes, wtf?) and now are voting in our elections.

In fact, The MEXICAN government threatened Arizon when Arizona was trying to pass a law that you had to be a US Citizen to vote.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, people are proposing a civillian border patroll to help the border patroll in place already. It is called Alien Hunting, where you go to the border and shoot them as they cross.

And it'll get you a free ride to jail where you can have a free stay, courtesy of the US government. Y'all come on down. We've got plenty of jail space we can give you.

Vigilantes aren't the answer.

In fact, The MEXICAN government threatened Arizon when Arizona was trying to pass a law that you had to be a US Citizen to vote.

I think you misread your news site. Mexico already has a Prop 200 type law in force. You can't vote in Mexico unless you can prove you're a citizen:
www.azcentral.com...

join