It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Million Dollars into Billions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Plenty of individuals have started with absolutely nothing and gone big. Two come to mind, Warren Buffet who sold chewing gum and threw papers and invested and reinvested until he became one of the richest. Bill Gates started building computers in his parents garage until it blew up into Microsoft.

Starting with money is helpful but not a guarantee of success. It takes hard work and a dedication to even harder work. Too many immigrants have come with little only to become masters of whatever they accomplished because of desire and hard work.

Trump was given an opportunity and made the most of it, with hard work and even more desire.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Let's see you do it. Then say you're gonna be President and become so... The only thing easy about what you're premise is your armchair/mom's basement quarterbacking. Your shift at Waffle House is coming up, go wash the Cheetos off your hands...

a reply to: amazing

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the discussion. I am enjoying it.

It is a matter of scale. If I double my money with 10 bucks I only get 20 bucks and that only buys me half a tank of gas.

If I only make a 25% back on $200,000 I have $50,000. Most of us can live for a year on That or buy a new car.

I've said on these forums before, that it's easy to be succesful with hard work. I'm succesful. I'm dumb too and ugly and old and not specifically talented at anything, have a weak voice. But I made it from basically homeless to owning my own business, having a huge house with a huge pool and not having to work for anyone but myself. Anyone can do that.

I think that getting to a million in cash to invest or buy real estate or start mutliple businesses is near impossible. But once you get to that million, then unless you blow it all on stupid stuff like most lotery winners, you can make millions more easily. It might be hard to get to a billion but 10 million 100 million. Easy. I could do it. You could do it.

Priase trump for becoming famous and leveraging his money into fame and opportunities. Praise trump for becoming president. We can't all do that, he has the personality and some really good leadership traits. But don't praise him for making millions into billions. That part is easy. Anyone can do that.
edit on 20-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join