It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Million Dollars into Billions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: amazing

If it is easy to turn one million to billions, surely you can take $100 and turn it into $10,000.

I don't see the formula to do it. I see the formulas to do it with a million. I'm missing something.

You ever watch the show Mythbusters?

If you cant build a small scale model then how can you build full one?

Its called instead of buy houses and flip them, you buy nouns (whatever your scale of finances / operation is) and fix them up and sell those.

Let me know when you've got nearly a million!

BTW: How many houses must one flip to turn a million into a billion?!?

edit on 19-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Are you a billionaire yet?

It was easy remember.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Okay. I finally figured out how to put it.

It's profit margins vs possible man hours.

For example.

I buy a house for 200k and sell it I can make 50k then I have 250k. If I have a million dollars I can do that 5 times per million and make a quarter of a million dollars each time.

When I have 10 dollars that limits what I can do. If I buy 10 flip flops from Ali baba or Oriental trading company and sell them for 2 dollars each. Yeah I've doubled my money but i'm still only at 20 dollars. If I keep doing that at some point I won't be able to sell my inventory without paying a sales person or opening a store front. All things I won't have enough money to do.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Are you a billionaire yet?

It was easy remember.

That's the easy part. The hard part is getting to a million first. Tell me how to do that, since I don't have a rich dad like trump and then I'll make a billion for you,.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If it is easy to turn one million to billions, surely you can take $100 and turn it into $10,000.

I don't see the formula to do it. I see the formulas to do it with a million. I'm missing something.

Its called instead of buy houses and flip them, you buy nouns (whatever your scale of finances / operation is) and fix them up and sell those.

Hmmmm I can do a small scale model business. I can flip flip flops. I can buy a flip flop for a dollar and sell for 2. The problem becomes, how many centuries does that take to make it to a million. See the issue. it works but the scale is too small. That's why Trump's million dollar headstart was so important.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I buy a house for 200k and sell it I can make 50k then I have 250k.

Depends.

On the market,and

How much you put in.Say you put in $50k and made $50k off of it your profit is ZERO. Then their would be a capital gains tax on it.

edit on 19-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I buy a house for 200k and sell it I can make 50k then I have 250k.

Depends.

On the market,and

How much you put in.Say you put $50k and made $50k off of it your profit is ZERO. Then their would be a capital gains tax on it.

But usually when you flip, it's a distressed house that requires work to bring it back up to market value. You wouldn't buy a flipper in a bad market.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

What is the formula to do it with a million?

There's a bunch of them.

1 is flipping houses, because then I can make 50-100k per each house..remembering that I paid cash so I have no mortgages. I can rent some, creating residual passive income. Another is franchises and new business. You can start a business for between 50 and 75k but most franchises want you to have at least a million in assets. Third would be that you can buy a small apartment building and refurbish it for a million. Again no loan payments. That's just three off of th etop of my head.

What about overhead? You need to pay wages, taxes, insurance, utilities, rent, etc.

Real Estate is a good way to do it. Trump became a real estate mogul, afterall.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

House flipping is smoke and mirrors.

The actual profit isn't worth the time and effort in most cases.

edit on 19-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What is the formula to do it with a million?

There's a bunch of them.

1 is flipping houses, because then I can make 50-100k per each house..remembering that I paid cash so I have no mortgages. I can rent some, creating residual passive income. Another is franchises and new business. You can start a business for between 50 and 75k but most franchises want you to have at least a million in assets. Third would be that you can buy a small apartment building and refurbish it for a million. Again no loan payments. That's just three off of th etop of my head.

What about overhead? You need to pay wages, taxes, insurance, utilities, rent, etc.

Real Estate is a good way to do it. Trump became a real estate mogul, afterall.

You can figure all that out. Real estate with a million to start is a great way to do it. Trump did it after all. I agree.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

House flipping is smoke and mirrors.

The actual profit isn't worth the time and effort in most cases.

Just one example though. Rentals, starting businesses etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Except you have... learning curves... finding them meaning lots of wasted time in between each score... hassle with all sorts of legal paperwork mumbo jumbo... then go in and fix / renovate / remodel all that stuff... etc this that and the other headaches galore... potential cost overuns... x setbacks... and then more hassle with all sorts of legal paperwork mumbo jumbo... each and every time.

It isnt as easy as having widgets on a shelf and putting them into a box and slapping a label on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Rentals?

Unless you have tenants.

You will be shelling out for the mortgage,and other fixed costs.

People lose their snips in real estate.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hmmmm I can do a small scale model business. I can flip flip flops. I can buy a flip flop for a dollar and sell for 2. The problem becomes, how many centuries does that take to make it to a million. See the issue. it works but the scale is too small. That's why Trump's million dollar headstart was so important.

If you dont have time to flip flip flops to a million then you dont have time to flip houses into a billion.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You can figure all that out. Real estate with a million to start is a great way to do it. Trump did it after all. I agree.

But real estate doesn't require a one million dollars.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

No, I didn't see it but was aware of his international connections so this ridiculous commotion about Putin controlling Trump is an example of fake news. The news that Trump is a puppet is not well supported. If America didn't want an international businessman they shouldn't have voted for him.

Trump has slogged his way throughout life. I don't like him but I do believe he ran for President because had a vision of what he saw as our country needed change from the direction it had been headed. He has had a very bumpy ride-but he always has-his million from daddy helped maybe in giving him the confidence to lead his life his way. I can't relate-I just don't like him-his policies seem very mishmashed and neither party concentrated. He has really confused this nation but we are grateful he's not Hillary.

link   
Turning a little money into a lot of money is all a matter of timing, forward-looking, perseverance, and some luck. As an example take Microsoft. Back at its initial IPO, a share cost $21. If held until today that share would be worth about $8,000. So if someone had 125 shares back then for around $3000, they would be a millionaire, today.

Although if you turned your shares in for cash, the government will want their hefty 40% take.
edit on 19-7-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You got that right. It take a keen mind, quick study and the abilty to sell an idea-and forget truthfulness, morals or conscience that you are probably endangering others wealth or life savings. But, honestly, most who play this game are the banks or other players.

Trump's daddy had the connections to rally him into that world. Most of us don't even know it exists and we had no mentor, money nor connections. It takes more than money to build an empire.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Step 1: develop a reputation and network with money

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is this the line for the bathroom or the million dollars from some ole man?

Either way, I gotta pee...

On a side note, I highly doubt, anyone can turn a million into a billion, that's a lot of cheeseburgers, hookers, blow, alcohol, fireworks, guns, trading cards, online currency, in otherwords, too tempting to spend than to invest for many.

Then you gotta get smart with that investing, since if you invest on the downturn of crypto, you're just the guy, making the others using bots richer...

I'm also, not sure Trump has 100% legit business dealings, seems he has a lot of pissed off past help, might mean to make that billion, he shat on ALOT of people in the process...

You're a turd if that's the case, people with that kinda cash, not being ethical, disturb me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join