It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Million Dollars into Billions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The majority declare bankruptcy shortly after winning,.

ALWAYS take the annuity option.

GURANTEED lifetime yearly payment.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: amazing

i'm buying houses to flip and starting a few businesses.

Flipping houses and starting a few businesses?

O-Kaay.

I'm not saying you couldn't become a multi-billionaire with your "mission statement" and "business model", but.....

You don't think with a million dollars you could start making real money? There are so many ways. Flipping houses is just one. Rental properties, starting businesses. Lot's of things that you can't do when you don't have a million dollars to invest.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GradedIron

Wondering how much money you got and why you haven’t easily flipped it yet?

I have a pretty good life. Nice house, my own business, but I don't have any cash. I'm getting by just fine, some 401K savings, some stock etc. But I don't have that million dollars to make that extra money. That's why I'm telling you guys getting to that first million is the hard part.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So if you have $1m and a mentor it's easy to make a few $billion?
Hmmm, yeah, right.
I suppose his dad mentored him on how to win the Presidency - the top job in the world - with 1/3 the money of his opponent too? Oh wait, his dad was dead. Maybe it was another mentor.
Couldn't have had anything to do with Trump. You could have done it if you just had the same mentor...

Sounds like it hurts you that your President is smarter and richer than you.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You sound like a go-getter. Are you fairly young? If so, I have no doubt you will reach that $1M mark before you know it. Your net worth may already be there...you just lack cash. If your net worth is there already, figure out how to leverage that. You can do it!

edit on 19-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I have a pretty good life. Nice house, my own business, but I don't have any cash. I'm getting by just fine, some 401K savings, some stock etc. But I don't have that million dollars to make that extra money. That's why I'm telling you guys getting to that first million is the hard part.

Does it make your life miserable because someone like Trump got that extras money? Just trying to figure out why you made this OP to be honest.

According to you, you seem to be doing well compared to most? You sound like a candidate for Meritocracy, however it seems your political views would build a wall to that thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A million is chump change in the business world.
Good luck with that billion.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Just another teaser and not a pleaser!

You're just like all the rest.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So if you have $1m and a mentor it's easy to make a few $billion?
Hmmm, yeah, right.
I suppose his dad mentored him on how to win the Presidency - the top job in the world - with 1/3 the money of his opponent too? Oh wait, his dad was dead. Maybe it was another mentor.
Couldn't have had anything to do with Trump. You could have done it if you just had the same mentor...

Sounds like it hurts you that your President is smarter and richer than you.

No. Trump has some good leadership and business qualities. His presidential campaign was brilliant. I'm not a huge fan of Trumps, he's cut throat and shady and mean spirited and ruthless but he can get the job done.

I'm saying, he's no business man. Anyone can make money, tons and truckloads of money if they start with a million.

Praise Trump all you want, I'm okay with that, but don't tell me he's a great businessman or a self made billionaire. You're not self made when someone gives you a million dollars and a bunch of inside deals already lined up.

I could definitely make a billion dollars if someone gave me a million to start with. and I'm dumb.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Just another teaser and not a pleaser!

You're just like all the rest.

I never said I had a million. I'm telling you that if I had a million I'd turn it into millions more. I'm asking how do I get that first million?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A million is chump change in the business world.
Good luck with that billion.

I could make a billion if I had that chump change. I promise you.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Trump's Million Dollars into Billions

Good for him!

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Does it make your life miserable because someone like Trump got that extras money? Just trying to figure out why you made this OP to be honest.

According to you, you seem to be doing well compared to most? You sound like a candidate for Meritocracy, however it seems your political views would build a wall to that thought.

The OP was just saying, that Trump does have some great characteristics but being a self made billionaire isn't one of them. I don't think he's as great a business man as has been put out there.

I realize my op is hard to prove, probably impossible. But anyone could have been as rich as Trump with the headstart he got. His personality and other traits got him the fame and got him the presidency but it was luck that got him the money.

link   

Funnily enough, I actually remember having a massive argument with my ex, back when 'the Apprentice' first came out... She was telling me about the show and how he was a 'real life billionaire', which I claimed was complete BS, cause no actual billionaire has any need or reason to whore themselves out to such a stupid & cheezy tv show... So, she tells me I'm an idiot and have no idea what I'm talking about (as they do) and a whole ordeal pursued, lol.

Point being... all these years later, I'm still not totally convinced I was wrong.

I don't doubt his a multi-millionaire... But big deal! In this day and age, you could throw a rock in some random upper class suburb and theirs probably a good chance your going to hit a multi-millionaire.

But where's the actual physical proof that trump even is a billionaire?

Honestly, I think his a fake! Nothing more than a fabricated fictional character... His just a human trademark, imo.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Listen, amazing. If the Democraps would stop obstructing everything, this economy, our infrastructure projects, the tax reforms, getting a handle on incoming illegal undocumented workers, etc. etc. would put this country into such a boom, someone like you with ideas and plans could really prosper!

My advice: Step#1...Keep Democrats out of office unless you want to spend all your time and money and energy on social issues, or if you love higher taxes. Come on. #WalkAway

edit on 19-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You sound like a go-getter. Are you fairly young? If so, I have no doubt you will reach that $1M mark before you know it. Your net worth may already be there...you just lack cash. If your net worth is there already, figure out how to leverage that. You can do it!

That's just it. I can't figure out how to do it. LOL As seeker said. I'm doing well but I may have hit my ceiling.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Listen, amazing. If the Democraps would stop obstructing everything, this economy, our infrastructure projects, the tax reforms, getting a handle on incoming illegal undocumented workers, etc. etc. would put this country into such a boom, someone like you with ideas and plans could really proper!

My advice: Step#1...Keep Democrats out of office unless you want to spend all your time and money and energy on social issues, or if you love higher taxes. Come on. #WalkAway

I actually voted Libertarian last election. I'm not a democrat.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Funnily enough, I actually remember having a massive argument with my ex, back when 'the Apprentice' first came out... She was telling me about the show and how he was a 'real life billionaire', which I claimed was complete BS, cause no actual billionaire has any need or reason to whore themselves out to such a stupid & cheezy tv show... So, she tells me I'm an idiot and have no idea what I'm talking about (as they do) and a whole ordeal pursued, lol.

Point being... all these years later, I'm still not totally convinced I was wrong.

I don't doubt his a multi-millionaire... But big deal! In this day and age, you could throw a rock in some random upper class suburb and theirs probably a good chance your going to hit a multi-millionaire.

But where's the actual physical proof that trump even is a billionaire?

Honestly, I think his a fake! Nothing more than a fabricated fictional character... His just a human trademark, imo.

Yet you take your political views and talking points from the same TUBE! roflmao
You just hate Trump for the same reason you argued with your wife for watching the same TUBE!

You are only right about one thing! We don't know what is truthful or a lie if we rely on our truth from the TUBE!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You see a cheezy TV show host. lolololololol....What did I see?

He was Executive Producer. He used his brand to entertain, make lots of money, and at the same time raise money for charities.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If it is easy to turn one million to billions, surely you can take $100 and turn it into $10,000.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join