It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Passes Controversial Jewish Nation-state Bill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: [post=23599079]neo96[/pos

Palestinians are on their land, shame Israel has stolen a lot of it

Britain being partial responsible for the troubles there should be allowed to send troops in Rectify the mistakes of the past and force a two state solution for both sides

At the time of the British Mandate, the majority of people occupying the territory that was granted to Israel, identified as Jews.

The Arabs, under the rule of the Mufti sided with Nazi Germany. Nazi Germany and the Arabs were defeated in the second world war. There were lots of Jews seeking to escape Europe and return to their traditional "promised" land, from which they were originally driven by the Roman Empire.

There was never a 'Palestinian' state going back even as far as the late Iron Age when there was a Jewish monarchy. Then there was the Persians (Babylonians) and also the Syrian Amorites, then the Greeks, then, briefly, the Jews again, then the Romans, then the Byzantine Romans, then the Arabian Caliphate Muslims, then the European Crusaders, then the Kurdish Ayyubid's, then the Egyptian Mamluks, then the Turkish Ottomans, then the British, all ruled over the inhabitants of the Levant, but there never was a Palestinian state.

Boy this is really going to upset our resident anti-Semites.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumin

They're not stupid. They see the Muslim invasion of Europe, and know that, if the Muslims get a majority vote in Europe in 20-30 years, things will be a lot different. They need to plan ahead to make sure there is No confusion about what their goals are.

And just in case reincarnation IS real, I'm quite sure they do not want to be born into a Muslim family...Who would want that that kind of Steven King horror movie as a life?? Honestly. I'm all for live and let live, but for the love of God, don't include Me in that misogynist barbarism.

Furthermore...

There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve YOUR culture and your way of life. They are taking steps to ensure their cultural identity remains intact. Good for them. They will Always have their own ethno-state. As everyone should! The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Arabians, Indians, Persians, Africans, all have one...

I suppose Russia would be one of the only remaining Caucasian Ethnostate after the Fall of Europe... makes a lot of sense why they are so hated in the globalist media who knows that a nation is much easier to manipulate when it is comprised of many different groups which can be turned against eachother when needed. How would they turn the Russians against each other as they have done in America and Europe?

America was never a Caucasian Ethnostate, I only include it as an example of how they can turn us against eachother easier when we have many groups. There are also advantages to having diversity, but if we arent all getting along and pulling in the same direction, those benefits May be negated...

Diversity without unity is just chaos.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: misskat1

Why do people still follow the king james version, when it's known to have been edited?

Is there ANY version of the Bible that has NOT been edited? What does that even mean? The Bible is a book of short stories all thrown together, many of them contradicting each other. If you want to talk about "editing" go back the Council of Nicea when it was determined just which stories got to stay in and which were thrown out.

The Council of Nicaea (Wikipedia article link) did no such thing. Basically, these really academic types who really got off on studying particular books, were displeased that one of their number was just making stuff up and passing it off as the truth. So they called a big meeting with a published aim of figuring out how they would deal with the situation, because this other dude was getting popular. Not only was the agenda published before the meeting, but they took minutes of what was discussed. The result of the meeting was that this guy would be removed from membership, his works be marked as false and this would be advertised and they wrote a little clarification of what they all believed, so that no-one could get it wrong in the future (it was called the Nicene Creed).

There are almost no contradictions in the Bible that cannot be explained in that the interpreter has misunderstood what has been said. The consistency of the Bible is inhumanly strong. Consider this book which was published in 1834 called "An Examination of the Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible" which, over 500 pages, itemizes and resolves EVERY supposed discrepancy. Here's a link to the .pdf.

edit on 19/7/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
As an atheist I have to ask how is this different than most of the nations in that region of the world? Why the outrage now?

There can be dozens of Muslim-ruled nations with Sharia Law in place, and Nobody says # about the Asian continent or Africa or South America, But Caucasians/Europeans and Jews are the two groups that are not supposed to have a homeland to go visit or to live there if you want.

If a Korean, Saudi, Columbian, Indian, or Kenyan, living in the United States, decided to move "back home", for whatever reason, even if they were born in the US, that would be a perfectly normal thing to happen. If I were to do that, I would be moving to Germany. Quite a different thing in comparison. None of the other four I listed from Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Mideast, Latin America and Africa have much diversity or immigration. Germany won't be much different than the US, demographically.

Are Caucasians destined to become, like the Jews before 1948, a people without a homeland?

edit on 7/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Consider this book which was published in 1834 called "An Examination of the Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible" which, over 500 pages, itemizes and resolves EVERY supposed discrepancy.Β Here's a link to the .pdf.Β 

Thanks for that link, bro! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ‘‘πŸ›‘πŸ•ŠπŸ‘ The Shield of Truth is indestructable.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Consider this book which was published in 1834 called "An Examination of the Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible" which, over 500 pages, itemizes and resolves EVERY supposed discrepancy.Β Here's a link to the .pdf.Β 

Thanks for that link, bro! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ‘‘πŸ›‘πŸ•ŠπŸ‘ The Shield of Truth is indestructable.

Thank you.

I often use it when I'm trying to really tunnel in on the deeper meaning of a passage because it means that I can't go too far and make interpretations that would be contradictory to other parts of the Bible. It's an old book, but it's well worth getting a copy if you really have that academic mode of study.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumin

Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: Autorico

I didnt add the part where I think the whole thing is a sham. I still believe in the Christ Spirit, but if we all really believed in Jesus, we would be jews. Most of the new testiment was written by the "apostate: Paul. The bible was created by man to control the masses. that is all.

Only 37% of the New Testament was written by Paul.

That is, if you assume that Priscilla (wife of Aquilla) didn't write the Book of Hebrews.

Also, you may think you are a Christian, but from what you have said, I suspect that you don't actually know what Christians believe.

edit on 20/7/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Didn't really read any "destruction" if a person doesn't protect Israel

Most of your quotes are directed at the Jews themselves via the Old Testament covenant, not relevant to Christianity
Do you not see that?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So they want us to all interbreed with Arabs and Black people, but they want racial purity for themselves huh?

Can't say I'm surprised. Maybe we should tell Israelis that they're bad and need to give all their jobs and benefits to minorities and have to take in millions of refugees?

What?

Do you think that Israeli's control, or even particularly care about, the people other nations take as sexual partners?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: face23785

Yes the Jews kicked the Palestinian arses, killed thousands, displaced a million people and caused untold havoc and pain
They took the country back violently and brutally
Gods people? They are not acting very Christian

Like it or not, it's their place and they will have to fight for it

Those Jews aren't very Christian...

Just gonna let that statement hang while we consider your level of knowledge in this area.

Well I wasn't the one calling them "Gods people"
Think about that before hanging yourself on my statement

Did God tell the Jews to be more Christian or something? What does that have to do with anything? The only one hanging from your absurd statement is you. Jews aren't Christians.

Oh really😱 Jews are not Christian wow
I am so enlightened

You said Jews were Gods people, not me, can you tell me why they are Gods people, why that is a reasonable statement in your opinion
Or if you don't believe that they are Gods people, why you supported that comment about them being Gods people

Why am I wrong believing Jews are not Gods people

Might be time to think beyond what Sunday school taught you

"Therefore tell the Israelites: β€˜I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians and deliver you from their bondage. I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will take you as My own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. " - Exodus 6:6-7.

"And you will be My people, and I will be your God.” - Jeremiah 30:22.

"And I will make My dwelling place among you, and I will not reject you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be My people. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians." - Leviticus 26:11-12.

... and so on...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Isreal is very dangerous.

You're damned right.

Win
Win
Win
Win

And don't forget when they slapped Iraq and Syria and both of them took their medicine and didn't do anything substantial in response.

Why do you think terrorism is so popular? All these assholes know they can't defeat us infidels in a conventional war. People like to pretend terrorism started after the US kept meddling in the middle east. Terrorism started after the World Wars when militant Islam realized they'd never be able to conquer the West militarily.

Oh no, we can go back to first known terrorist organization and it is... Jewish one.

The Sicarii were likely one of the earliest forms of an organized assassination unit of cloak and daggers, predating the Islamic Hashishin and Japanese ninja by centuries.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What's the Worlds oldest known document of record state??........All the land from the river of Egypt to the ufrate
edit on 20-7-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I thought we were all One in Christ according to
Galatians 3/28, unless we are under the Old Covenant?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

originally posted by: toysforadults
Isreal is very dangerous.

You're damned right.

Win
Win
Win
Win

And don't forget when they slapped Iraq and Syria and both of them took their medicine and didn't do anything substantial in response.

Why do you think terrorism is so popular? All these assholes know they can't defeat us infidels in a conventional war. People like to pretend terrorism started after the US kept meddling in the middle east. Terrorism started after the World Wars when militant Islam realized they'd never be able to conquer the West militarily.

Oh no, we can go back to first known terrorist organization and it is... Jewish one.

The Sicarii were likely one of the earliest forms of an organized assassination unit of cloak and daggers, predating the Islamic Hashishin and Japanese ninja by centuries.

I should've said modern Islamic terrorism. My fault for not being specific enough.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Self-fulfilling prophecies, of which the bible is full of, are nothing to be concerned about.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Mhmm, I think this is somewhere in the bible.

Maybe someone with more knowledge can let us know if indeed the apocalypse is near or not..

Ok, yes it is. 2 prophesies to worry about.

Day of Jezreel prophesy in the book of Hosea. The prophesy predicts that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. But in Chap 6 it gives the time line of the curse and the day of Jezreel. 2 days for the curse and one day for the day of Jezreel. But. Those days are in the presence of the Lord. Those days are 1000 year periods of time according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8.

It would appear the day of Jezreel would be starting soon.

Adding this to the mix. Matthew 24 and the sermon of the Mount. In it Jesus Christ specifies when the time of the end comes.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This probably occurred in the last 100 years.

And then with the reference to the fig tree parables you have to figure on this. With the creation of the nation of Israel it would appear the lifetime of the generation clause in verse 34 was triggered in 1948. Assuming a 80 year generation that would mean the day of Jezreel starts by May 15 2028.

The Apocalypse should happen in the 2020s.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I thought we were all One in Christ according to
Galatians 3/28, unless we are under the Old Covenant?

Those that hold to Judaism do not accept that Jesus is their Messiah. They are very specifically still under the old covenants: The covenant given to Noah, the covenant given to Abraham and the covenant given to Moses.

In these covenants, they are still God's chosen people but do not have a simple and clear forgiveness of sins (they can via sacrifices in the Temple, but since there is no Temple, they are currently unable to fulfill God's requirements).

In the prophecies contained in The Revelation of Jesus Christ, the Hebrew tribes (which are identified by name) are still God's chosen people and there is a lot of prophecy about them still to be fulfilled. The 144,000 sealed by God in Revelation are explicitly from the tribes of Israel. Remember that the 'tribulation' period is actually called "the day of Jacob's trouble" (Jacob was later named Israel after 'finding God' and so it probably is speaking specifically of trouble for secular genetic Jews, not for those who believe).

The majority of Jewish people are currently secular and don't follow their traditional Judaism or any other particular belief.

Many prophecies describe a 'remnant' of Israel, not the whole nation, and that is part of the confusion. We call Jews who accept Jesus as their Messiah 'Messianic Jews' and there are increasing numbers of these Christian Jews. I personally believe that when the number of 'remnant' Messianic Jews reaches 144,000 (or more) then the prophecies can be fulfilled.

I do not believe that Christians are 'proxy' Jews. That is unbiblical and was part of the 18-19th century anti-semitic beliefs that found their strongest expression in the Nazi Holocaust.

Revelation clearly defines the Hebrew Tribes, the Remnant of Israel, the Christian converts and 'the nations' as different groups, with different parts to play in history and in the 'end times'.

In truth both the Messianic Jews and other Christians from 'the nations' are one in Christ. But in no way have the Jewish peoples been un-chosen.

Through the Jews, all nations have been blessed and will be blessed.

edit on 20/7/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So are you saying that the old covenant between Israel and God is still relevant.
That when Jesus said " it is finished" He meant it wasn't really finished

Through the Jews all nations are blessed, Jesus is that blessing

Why do you say that the Jewish people are chosen, for what
The Jews are not blessed, they are not in a relationship with God
The only way they can be blessed is when they accept Jesus

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So are you saying that the old covenant between Israel and God is still relevant.

Paul goes to much length to explain that the Law (the old covenants) condemns, rather than being hope of salvation. When we live under the Law, it still condemns us because we cannot stay within the Law. Paul wrote this well after Jesus died.

That when Jesus said " it is finished" He meant it wasn't really finished

When Jesus said "It is finished", His mission on Earth and the ordeals of His incarnation up to that point were finished. Other, unrelated things were not finished. You can't really apply what Jesus said to just any topic you want. Context is always very important.

Through the Jews all nations are blessed, Jesus is that blessing

Why do you say that the Jewish people are chosen, for what
The Jews are not blessed, they are not in a relationship with God
The only way they can be blessed is when they accept Jesus

I agree that Jesus is the blessing for the nations and the Jews.

But God had a plan and a purpose and has repeatedly said that the Jews are His chosen people. I think we just have to take Him at His Word.

If we can abstract what God says (repeatedly), into something else, it isn't being true to His Word.

I think it is dangerous to us, spiritually, to NOT take God's Word quite literally (remember that while Israel was in the desert, there were two times when God provided a spring of water out of a rock. The second time, Moses was told to speak to the rock and water would flow but instead, Moses got all flustered at the people constantly complaining so he angrily struck the rock with his staff, like he had the first time. The water did flow that second time, but Moses was not allowed to enter into the promised land due to his disobedience).

Israel means literally "wrestles with God" and despite their unbelief, God keeps coming through and rescuing them. I don't think He is finished with them yet and I do believe that they still have a major part to play in God's future plans.

There is also a mention of the "times of the Gentiles" in Luke 21:24 and Romans 11:25. I think the Christian era has been, very much, 'the time of the Gentiles' but that there will also be a time when Israel will once again take its place under God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join