It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's HATE for a pro-Trump Immigrant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yeah, parents in jail. Cry me a river please. Get your congressman to change the law.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you struggle to comply with logics as well?

We'de have to occupy ICE if we wanted to change a thing after all. They struggle to comply with court orders, and I can sympathize with that MO for activisms sake.

Way to set law & order standards for this summer of protests, innit?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's called Congress changes the law. Learn how America works.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wait! I thought "struggle to comply" is exactly how AmeriKKKa works?

Who needs a Congress for that anyway when you have court orders and laws to ignore instead?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The law is being followed. Trump tried to keep the families together but the courts shut it down because Trump can't do anything, Congress has to. Look up Flores agreement.

Thanks for displaying that ignorance.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Fair enough. Now read the article and at least try to overcome yours?

They are still seperated from their children due to criminal records, for example. Records, for #s sake! We're talking about STASI levels of Nanny State Bollocks struggling to comply with #ing court orders. How's Congress supposed to control ICE with a timely response now, any suggestions?
Why didn't you idiots dissolve Obamas little piece of red-tape madness already? And why are you so eager to defend the leftovers from the Dixiecrats in the first place? Real change we can believe in, eh?

Thanks for displaying that ignorance.

Touché or checkmate, which one is it now?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes, ice and Trump have to follow the law. Do I need to say it again?

Tell Congress to change the law.

The law is from Clinton era not Obama.
edit on 21-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

But... but... but... Hillary!?! I kinda knew it, thanks for that. Lock her up!

Yes, ice and Trump have to follow the law. Do I need to say it again?

Why not. Repetition is key, I've heard.

Nürnberg comes to mind. The place in a time, when your argument losts it's innocence. Sometimes the full implementation of law and order policies has to be priorized over human rights in order to commit the good abus... err.. deeds for national security reasons. I know, state of Total War and all that.

Pretzel or Pervitin?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

he’s talking about Bill Clinton not Hillary

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry you want them to break the law. They won't. Pick a corner to cry in.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

I thought about pointing that out but decided if he was that clueless to not know Hillary was never President then it was pointless.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Bill. Not Hillary.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The left are pure and utter scum

They don’t respect democracy or free speech

They don’t realise when we look at them behaving in such manner, we see them for the fascists they’ve become, just waiting and watching, when the West slips into civil war, the gloves will be off and they’ll regret trying to undermine, steal and destroy our great nations of the western civilisation

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

He is a happier man than me. I would have faced off with them. Escalate it beyond their comfort zone.

It works. Crowds lose their umf when one by one injured hardasses are walked away.

These goons will be back and more brazen. These ARE violent times.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You might know that Hillary never was the President, and really... who doesn't? But that's pretty much it, innit? The history of law and order Bollocks is your specialty or what? What about the Homeland Security Act then?

And now you wanna talk about Bill and Congress setting up laws, which ICE can struggle to comply with. Again? Yeah, that's a nice waste of time and energy. Again! Oh boy, those damdn leftists!

But.. but.. but.. Billary?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Even MKUltra Project Monarch programmers are mystified at what they have created.

How many personalities and defective thought patterns does it take to create this new leftist paradigm?

Almost all of the programs are now out of work as nothing more can be done to that particular genetic codes they posess.

This will be the last experiment, the left have absolutely nothing more to give.

At last..the sickness identified fully...treatment begins.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You have strayed from any real argument and gone to the realm of trolling for lack of foundation for anything to further your point.

And to try getting a rise out of Occam's nonetheless? Lol even I know he is not prone to arguing without logic.

Stick around PO. You might learn a thing or two here. Like how making an Argumentim ad Ignoratiam is a sure fire way to get your own foot fed to your mouth.

We of course get your passion, but you need to do yourself a favor and do your "due" research before making statements and doubling down on them, because the attitude you are displaying already cost you an election and is only serving to convince others your side of the fence really has gone insane.
There's a saying, " you attract more flies with honey"

Think on that.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That argument doesn't fly anymore.

Sure. The white saints of sanity fly with Air Kin Liability straight into the resort of collective punishment by now.

That's your ticket right there, have a nice vacation!

I don't know what you just said to me, but it sounds racist. I'm not white.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Let me guess, I'm the paid poster in this scenario for stressing human right abuses due to a gubmint agency, which struggles to comply with court orders.

It's plain logics at this point.

How about you fools keeping the condescending parts to yourself, don't change the subject constanstly and try an actual debate regarding the pitfalls of a blind pro-Trump policy on a board like ATS?

attitude you are displaying already cost you an election and is only serving to convince others your side of the fence really has gone insane.

For the record: I'm the Kraut that didn't even have an election to lose in the first place. How's your insanity doing today, my dear argumentum ad hominem?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Even MKUltra Project Monarch programmers are mystified at what they have created.

You talk about yourself in the third person?

How many personalities and defective thought patterns does it take to create this new leftist paradigm?

Nothing new by any stretch whatsoever, it's my old mate Jesus. Ya know. The pot-head with an abundance of ideas and a heart beating strong for his fellow humans. That is literally all the personalities you'd need.

Almost all of the programs are now out of work as nothing more can be done to that particular genetic codes they posess.

And Mengele isn't amused?

This will be the last experiment, the left have absolutely nothing more to give. At last..the sickness identified fully...treatment begins

You didn't see my paintings? The treatment didn't start until you do. Hit me up with a reply and I will try to explain the alleged sickness, which is actually a sign of good health.
edit on 23-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join