It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's HATE for a pro-Trump Immigrant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When the left is not crapping in the streets,crapping in the news,crapping on the constitution, they're flingin it.

They should change their name to the 'Poo fighters'.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
For people who complain about "fake outrage" from the amalgamous "left" constantly, you guys sure do love stirring up your very own fake outrage on a near hourly basis.
edit on 7/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Everyone should be outraged for someone being assaulted for sharing such a benign comment.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Sounds about as frequently as 'you guys' love to deny true injustices and perils.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

That's the point, isn't it?

They're NOT outraged.

Think about that for a moment.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Amazing what does it for them, it's almost like its not about the real issue of injustices, but what they're told to think. Attack dogs of a political arm always at the ready.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Who was assaulted? No one was. Mean words do not count as assault.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

People protesting or boycotting a restaurant is "injustice" to you? You sound like such a snowflake right now, like one of those "beta males" who cry about people having different opinions.

edit on 7/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

(post by GradedIron removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Was this ever a question? Look at the way they attack Melania. Even applauding the lowest of lowlifes Chelsea Handler for making fun of her accent, which if any of us did that we'd be accused of racism. Not to mention how childish that is.

They're not pro-immigrant. They're only pro-Democrat voter.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I guess you would draw an equivalency between slinging # at a store front and terrorizing the people within to a mere difference of opinion, since you're so full of it yourself.

You've gotten so used to the smell, you no longer notice the difference.

lol

edit on 19-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That is absolute insanity! A respected businessman who employees 70 people, all immigrants, but he's bad for having an opinion contrary to the "tolerant" left. The left has lost the plot. When the wall gets built, make sure it goes around California too. You don't want any more of that poison sweeping out.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'd like to see pictures of the # on the window.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I've attended some, too. Every one of them was very emotional for the folks, including this witness, involved.

Some of these people eat their own...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Feel so strongly about it that they won't put themselves forward. Courage of their convictions seems lacking.

Not all that surprising. Though they're hardly unique in that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

No, they don't.

Your average left of center individual wants the same thing as myself, a right of center individual wants. Our methods of attaining those things may differ slightly, but they're recognizable.

These morons don't represent the average left of center person, any more than the KKK represents me.

They are a noisy lot, who want you, and me, to think they're more numerous than they really are.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The "why" of it might have a little to do with it, don't you think?

That was a very innocuous sentence that this gentleman posted. Does it warrant anything resembling this sort of reaction??

I certainly don't think so...so much so, that were I living in that area, I just might become a customer.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Really hope that's true. It's hard to tell.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Sometimes.

Then I get off the computer, or stop watching the TV, and get out into the real world and look around.

Most people, left and right, and those of us who are more centrist, just want to live our lives as peacefully as possible.

I know they're out there, I had my run-in with them election night. But they're far out numbered, though they do seem to be making inroads into the halls of power...

Not saying we shouldn't be wary of the fringe trying to become the mainstream...I've watched, from within, as the Democratic party has, for all intents, done just that in far too many cases.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Of course I agree with you.

Sometimes I'm just more pessimistic than others.

Let's face it, neither of us have seen this before.

I've often wondered what the day before was like during those historical instances where the SHTF and war or political collapse finally came. Was it just like any other day?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join