It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's HATE for a pro-Trump Immigrant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Totally agree! I have been targeted as an Anti Semite for some things I have said about Zionism, but yet I welcome this Jewish man to my country because he respects it as I do.

Not all of any type of people are bad, usually it is those in power and their mindless followers who are dangerous to our Republic.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Was that a La Raza or Black Panther rally?

Nah, I think that was a Trump supporter rally. Weren't you invited?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Love trumps hate! Love trumps hate!

But not really? Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

So are you condemning the growing popularity of these actions by people on the left?

Answer that question and I might remove some of the bristles from my brush.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

The right's hatred of everyone that's not white.

Damn bros, why yall right wingers so racist?

This is pretty alarming, I mean there are a lot of obvious rebuplican trump supporters in this video.

Be afraid, they are coming to get you, of course after they grow a pair of ball and get off the interent, that is.

So because a few people like this supported Trump everyone who supported Trump believe like these people?

Lame and desperate!

What do you have to say about your brethren treating this Jewish man the way they did because he believed differently than they did? Your peeps actually behaved worse with their actions than the vid you produced. We still have the freedom of speech don't we?

Haven't seen these morons trying to shut down a Jewish naturalized citizens business, have you?

So, you completely missed the irony, and comparison so this thread, right?

Oh boy. Lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

The right's hatred of everyone that's not white.

Damn bros, why yall right wingers so racist?

This is pretty alarming, I mean there are a lot of obvious rebuplican trump supporters in this video.

Be afraid, they are coming to get you, of course after they grow a pair of ball and get off the interent, that is.

So because a few people like this supported Trump everyone who supported Trump believe like these people?

Lame and desperate!

What do you have to say about your brethren treating this Jewish man the way they did because he believed differently than they did? Your peeps actually behaved worse with their actions than the vid you produced. We still have the freedom of speech don't we?

Haven't seen these morons trying to shut down a Jewish naturalized citizens business, have you?

So, you completely missed the irony, and comparison so this thread, right?

Oh boy. Lol.

Nope! But I know where you are coming from comrade!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Is that the same type of irony where your concern for this thread's title supercedes your concern for the actual and unjustified abuse suffered by this American?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"Threw a significant amount of feces"

Could be anywhere from 1oz. to 1000 gallons. Any amount of feces is "significant".

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dudes... this is America... anything goes!!!

Even poo-slinging when people don't agree with you... especially poo-slinging because hey, the left eats piles of poo for breakfast, lunch and dinner. How else can you explain all the sh*t that comes out of their mouths??

(phew, had to double check this was the mudPit of misery)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

There is no Irony or Comparison. those are a bunch of people walking down the street in that Unite the Right rally.
you cant compare a bunch of tiki torchers to the violent and hateful harassment of fecal throwing fascism. also there is the political stance the CoC did as well to consider.

Also, at least the rightwingers dont wear masks, but you apparently think one rally in charlottesville that didnt target or harass a single business owner and immigrant is comparable to the Left wing Masked and Criminal Harassment of an Immigrant and his daughter at their business. shame on you and the mother who raised you with such a broken moral compass.

if you wanted irony you could of at least tried to bring something that was comparable to these actions but you couldnt could you, instead you are still racist enough to think that showing one 2 minute vid of some caucasians marching somehow defends or justifies the hypocritical rhetoric and actions of the side you chose to defend so superficially in this thread.

Hes an IMMIGRANT. his DAUGHTER was in the building when they got trapped by those tools.
if you failed to see the "IRONY" of yours and their HYPOCRISY in this regard, you have completely missed the target and thus lost any credibility to speak for the "Rest of the Left".

please get ahold of an intelligent leftists to come here and make their statement on this thread, all you did was prove the OP's point.

"Just because a kid was mauled in florida by a police dog, does not give you the right to shoot your neighbors Pug"
what a tool

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Looks like they hate him because he's a Jew from Israel.
Hope the protesters don't break all his windows.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It was many people and the chamber of commerce. The left supports this behavior.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo

if you wanted irony you could of at least tried to bring something that was comparable to these actions but you couldnt could you, instead you are still racist enough to think that showing one 2 minute vid of some caucasians marching somehow defends or justifies the hypocritical rhetoric and actions of the side you chose to defend so superficially in this thread...

please get ahold of an intelligent leftists to come here and make their statement on this thread, all you did was prove the OP's point.

Well that's some truth telling there.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Looks like they hate him because he's a Jew from Israel.
Hope the protesters don't break all his windows.

Looks like the Libtards are the new brown shirts....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I have a theory why very few on the left openly condemn these types of actions... They're just as terrified by these nut jobs as the rest of us.

What a mess.

edit on 19-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: manuelram16

I have a theory why very few on the left condemn these types of actions... They're just as terrified by these nut jobs as the rest of us.

What a mess.

I'm not terrified of them whatsoever! What I will say, if they are not stopped from burning this country to the ground, we will all be terrified at everything we will lose. With that being said, God help them, when their disobedience endangers us all! You can take that to the bank. This is something the military community has been discussing for quite a while now.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You replied before my edit. I meant openly condemn.

And I agree with you, that when push comes to shove, the resistance would meet a healthy resistance all its own.

I just hope it never comes to that.
edit on 19-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

“Threw feces...?!” Where are the ATS members at the rdy to call these Californians anti-semites.

Oh wait, of course, didn’t mean to F your heads up by making you choose between antisemitism and immigrant activists.

Maybe someone should ask their newset poster girl her thoughts.... Oh wait, nvm

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
"Threw a significant amount of feces"

Could be anywhere from 1oz. to 1000 gallons. Any amount of feces is "significant".

Well the left is full of sh** so they have a lot to spare.
This just shows that the left organise against immigrants (legal ones) when it suits them. The care not a jot about immigrants, children, women, gays, black people, whoever. It's ALL about control and power. Nothing more. Their hate is for people who disagree with them, regardless of the groups they define and divide us all by.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join