It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's HATE for a pro-Trump Immigrant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I wish dems would care as much about as Americans as they do Illegals..

That's clearly hate speech people.

He should be locked up!

Are you looking closely ?

They used peaceable assembly to protest HIS right to free speech.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The real question is whether they represent the average leftist. Because if they do, we are headed towards a very dark place in America.

Yep! Tuff times ahead for all of us, if a certain groups thinks because of their political beliefs violence and this type of behavior should be normalized.

The same group in the same neighborhood had done this before.

DBH was accused of using similarly aggressive tactics against another coffeeshop in the area last year and against an art gallery nearby that eventually shuttered

Gonna have to look this DBH group up!

Found their Facebook page! Say no more. A bunch of Mao Red Guard/Brown shirts by the looks of their page.
edit on 19-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
No this is some morons hate of a pro-trump immigrant, not the left.

Let’s not pretend this idiot is some how a representative of the entire left

But this representative of the left.

This is completely in line with everything that has come out of the left over the past 5 - 10 years.

Denying it won't make it not true.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

The real question is whether they represent the average leftist. Because if they do, we are headed towards a very dark place in America.

The only minorities that matter to them are ONLY the ones they agree with politically.

So I'm gonna say the op is indicative of the average leftist.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It's an organized group of morons who have done the same thing twice before. It's not one individual.

edit on 19-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

so the fact all these people going insane are left wing, democrat voters, is irrelevant to you?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know how this rightist thinking works, one person represents the entire left, but one person does not represent the entire Right

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Those people should have been protesting the Chamber of Commerce.

Not a private citizen.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Mass shooters represent all gun owners.

Why cry foul now?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

so the fact all these people going insane are left wing, democrat voters, is irrelevant to you?

Yep! If they were Nazi Skinheads attacking a Jew the whole "One person hardly describes....." would guaranteed be the polar opposite of a response.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sad? This is completely alarming!

He's not a politician or a member in the administration.

He's just an average American citizen who made a pretty benign political statement on social media.

Where were the police as these protesters were casting feces at the windows? Where are the condemnations for this unacceptable attack against this American citizen?

This country is turning the corner into very dangerous territory. When ALL political opposition gets classed as hate speech, and therefore suppressed, history teaches there is only one place left to go.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Sad? This is completely alarming!

He's not a politician or a member in the administration.

He's just an average American citizen who made a pretty benign political statement on social media.

Where were the police as these protesters were casting feces at the windows? Where are the condemnations for this unacceptable attack against this American citizen?

This country is turning the corner into very dangerous territory. When ALL political opposition gets classed as hate speech, and therefore suppressed, history teaches there is only one place left to go.

Where were the police? They were most likely told to stand down and let the team do their thing! I would like to support the LEO's but those who work in the Progressive snipholes who are told to stand down need to start speaking out. Plenty of Red and neutral areas of the country who still abide by and uphold our laws that would be willing to hire them!

The FACT we know who this group is and there haven't been any arrests? That should tell you all you need to know! Throw feces at someone or their property is a crime. The Mayor has neutered the police department.
edit on 19-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Another mathematically challenged poster.

I can't tell if you guys are for real or just slinging bull # for the kicks.
edit on 19-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It's just so easy for them to paint with a broad brush, then cry like little babies when it is done to them.

Those wacky righties!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The right's hatred of everyone that's not white.

Damn bros, why yall right wingers so racist?

This is pretty alarming, I mean there are a lot of obvious rebuplican trump supporters in this video.

Be afraid, they are coming to get you, of course after they grow a pair of ball and get off the interent, that is.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

"He cried like a baby when he became a US citizen". Let that sink in

Meanwhile,

It was just a matter of time until the left started turning on itself, which it has been in glorious fashion. Now you have protesters protesting an immigrant who started a business where he hires immigrants... Sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

This is pretty alarming, I mean there are a lot of obvious rebuplican trump supporters in this video.

Be afraid, they are coming to get you, of course after they grow a pair of ball and get off the interent, that is.

So because a few people like this supported Trump everyone who supported Trump believe like these people?

Lame and desperate!

What do you have to say about your brethren treating this Jewish man the way they did because he believed differently than they did? Your peeps actually behaved worse with their actions than the vid you produced. We still have the freedom of speech don't we?

Haven't seen these morons trying to shut down a Jewish naturalized citizens business, have you?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Was that a La Raza or Black Panther rally?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

So because a few people like this supported Trump everyone who supported Trump believe like these people?

Lame and desperate!

What do you have to say about your brethren treating this Jewish man the way they did because he believed differently than they did? Your peeps actually behaved worse with their actions than the vid you produced. We still have the freedom of speech don't we?

Haven't seen these morons trying to shut down a Jewish naturalized citizens business, have you?

Did you miss the title of the thread? Here, let me show it to you:

The Left's HATE for a pro-Trump Immigrant

Wow!

Lame and desperate!

I agree!

What do you have to say about your brethren treating this Jewish man

I dunno, I mean, you should ask those scumbags in the video I posted, the ones chanting Jews will not replace us. Clearly those people represent you, I mean, because the people in the OPs video represent me.

edit on 19-7-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join