It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's HATE for a pro-Trump Immigrant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

‘I Love Peace,’ Says Boyle Heights Cafe Owner Of Protest Over Support Of Trump Immigration Policies

Any American watching this video should be terrified by what is happening in this country.

Amazing.

God help us if these nut bags gain actual power.

edit on 19-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The have truly lost it.. An Immigrant that hires 90% immigrants is now against Immigration and posting hate speech because he posted.

"I wish dems would care as much about as Americans as they do Illegals.."

That is now hate speech..

edit on 19-7-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"He cried like a baby when he became a US citizen". Let that sink in, and I have seen it many times since the number of Naturalization Ceremonies I attended!

We need MORE immigrants like him and those who hate our country so much who were gifted by being born a citizen should maybe become a citizen in a country they can be proud of and cry?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No this is some morons hate of a pro-trump immigrant, not the left.

Let’s not pretend this idiot is some how a representative of the entire left

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There was a whole damn group of people throwing the hissy fit. Not 1 Moron as you projected.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't think most Americans are against immigration.
But immigrants are supposed to come here to be permanent residents that integrate into their new countries society.

+12 more 
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What really gets me is the local Chamber of Commerce action:

The Boyle Heights Chamber of Commerce, which had invited Shalom to join and was slated to attend the grand opening, terminated his membership days before the confrontation. In a letter from chamber president Jennifer Lahoda, she mentions a photo shared by Shalom on his Facebook page reading, “I wish Democrats would fight as hard for Americans, as they do for illegals.”

Lahoda said the views expressed “are not in line with the values and objectives of the Boyle Heights Chamber of Commerce.”

“Boyle Heights thrives because of our diverse immigrant population — The Chamber will always celebrate and support this fact. We will not support anyone who chooses to conduct themselves in a hateful manner, especially toward members of our community.”

Nevermind treating THAT member of the community in a hateful manner.

Wow. Just wow.

+4 more 
link   

What idiot? You mean all the people there protesting? Or the city for saying he cant open his business there because he posted

"I wish dems would care as much about as Americans as they do Illegals.." on fb.

Whos the idiot?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That was depressing to watch 😕. Poor man did nothing wrong but express his honest opinion about illegal immigration.
This world and it’s PC ways are getting wonkier, and it really seems like common sense is no longer required concerning political issues.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"A lot of people protesting outside wearing mask"

"We were told very, very strongly that neither organization would go on camera to make any comments"

Cowards!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: notsure1

What really gets me is the local Chamber of Commerce action:

The Boyle Heights Chamber of Commerce, which had invited Shalom to join and was slated to attend the grand opening, terminated his membership days before the confrontation. In a letter from chamber president Jennifer Lahoda, she mentions a photo shared by Shalom on his Facebook page reading, “I wish Democrats would fight as hard for Americans, as they do for illegals.”

Lahoda said the views expressed “are not in line with the values and objectives of the Boyle Heights Chamber of Commerce.”

“Boyle Heights thrives because of our diverse immigrant population — The Chamber will always celebrate and support this fact. We will not support anyone who chooses to conduct themselves in a hateful manner, especially toward members of our community.”

Nevermind treating THAT member of the community in a hateful manner.

Wow. Just wow.

The US Chamber of Commerce is a joke. Another lobbyist group that promotes globalism. They are as bad as the ACLU and SPLC.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The OP states more than 30 people protesting his business and then the action by the local Chamber of Commerce....

Regardless of the numbers, you're condemning these actions then?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That is some bull snip.

That's a real 'diverse' community.

I am trying to figure out if it's just Trump or he's Jewish.

Cortez made her feelings well known.

be concerned.

Very concerned.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Any American watching this video should be terrified by what is happening in this country.

I'm not terrified, I'm disappointed.

These people are shameful and don't reflect the average American.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The real question is whether they represent the average leftist. Because if they do, we are headed towards a very dark place in America.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That is some bull snip.

That's a real 'diverse' community.

I am trying to figure out if it's just Trump or he's Jewish.

Cortez made her feelings well known.

be concerned.

Very concerned.

Probably be the same morons occupying ICE or the LAX because they were told too? Can't wait to see the Federal charges tossed out at these tools!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The real question is whether they represent the average leftist. Because if they do, we are headed towards a very dark place in America.

Yep! Tuff times ahead for all of us, if a certain groups thinks because of their political beliefs violence and this type of behavior should be normalized.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This should tell you what we are up against, from the article:

“It was very scary,” said Shalom’s daughter Yael. “There was a lot of people protesting outside wearing masks […] and they threw a significant amount of feces at our windows.”

All because of disagreeing political views.

Sad

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yep! Tuff times ahead for all of us, if a certain groups thinks because of their political beliefs violence and this type of behavior should be normalized.

The same group in the same neighborhood had done this before.

DBH was accused of using similarly aggressive tactics against another coffeeshop in the area last year and against an art gallery nearby that eventually shuttered

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

In this case it was at least the chamber of commerce, feces throwing protestors, and the Defend group.

I believe that all who reside in the real world know that the actions of these people are emblematic of the left as whole.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join