It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if Trump does not get reelected who will you blame?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I would say no, having someone represent you is not you personally being involved, because (lets put right-left aside for a moment) X could win the popular vote and still not win the electoral vote

even on a local level, these people are supposed to represent you and everyone else, why not represent yourself?

it just seems like putting your life and hands into someones else isn't "freedom" to me

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You probably wouldn't like my ideas

but, I don't find inherent value in anything, we are told what has "value" from morals and ethics, to "laws" and social norms, to even pieces of paper, from religion to politics (including revolutionary politics)

I don't personally have any grand telos, just the immediate

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
just curious given the other thread.
i did not post there but i will start here and avoid a question with a question and say i think Trump basically has it locked. i cant see any reason who is not.
im not fan but it is what it is.

if i had to blame someone i would blame(not really the right word. more like the reason would be)

the right in general.
there has always been a huge portion of the country that vote that way but with Trump there also seems to be that cult of personality thing going on.

i always say it is interesting how 2 people can look at the same person or the same thing and get a different opinion.
it is my opinion he has people kind of duped and a lot of people think he can do no wrong.

so those people along with the usual right would be the reason(blame)

now the question is if he does not get in for another term who will you blame?

i dont think it will happen but it could. anything could happen

i tend to think we would see a lot of threads blaming the deep state and illegals and maybe some hacking.

thanks

oh and hillary fo sho

well, to be 100% honest, I would blame Trump.

because the voters have the say, next to the Electoral Collegiate, then if he fails to satisfy enough, he will not get reelected. there are some who actually care about the bloody wall or anti islamic policies and he hasnt exactly followed through on that.
to clarify, I am in support of NOT BUILDING a wall, though I believe in border control, but I knew back in 2016 that the wall would never spread a good message, and plus, uh, its not gonna stop anyone determined enough, its just gonna piss off anyone south of the border.
Also I have alot of muslim friends, so his anti Islamic rhetoric during his campaign I never cared for.

I voted for the guy yeah, but I never had any intention of letting him build that wall or block off EVERYONE from entering our country legally.

I knew the Dems could block such moves in congress, and thats what I was counting on when he was elected.
to agree with OP I think hes got it in the bag, just because it seems tradition that despite the four year limit, we seem to keep re electing the same guy so 8 years seems like a standard at this point.

but there is one other factor I could blame, if the republicans or democrats could make it possible and find a good candidate.

I would like to see our first Female President in this country, its been done enough around the world but I feel alot of our gals here in this country would appreciate it, its kind of superficial to say that for the sake of a female prez alone, and though I think its best he gets those four more years, I believe so long as we a female candidate with integrity then I would put my vote that way so long as she can show conviction of her promises and integrity in her stance in regards to our interests, rights, and above all the betterment of not the few, but the ALL americans, no matter their station or place.

Trump has already gotten further with Korea than any prez before him, the Russians are...well, being cogenial, and so I dont see the need for "Strong looking" to gain respect since our greatest threat worldwide, which was NK, is finally willing to join the Global Social platform, therefore now that "Daddy" has sat down with the angry neighbors down the street, I feel our country might be going in the right direction beyond pissing contests, and it would be ripe for a woman with integrity to lead us provided she has the resolve and determination to do so with Confidence of the People!
Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman would do, but Ive always liked Xena: Warrior Princess

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

But.. but I thought Bernie was cheated?!?!

If the dnc gifted the nomination to her... then Bernie losing wasn’t the choice of the people..
edit on 19-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

He was cheated. They had a whole lawsuit about it. Basically the DNC can do whatever they like in their own primaries. It's a primary in name only. It's the illusion of choice. Their annointed candidate always wins. The only anomaly and exception to this rule was Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Truth is OP you don't have to worry about that.

I was driven 18 wheels from
Boston to Fontana ca. up to and all thru
the ga damn election. The yard signs and
banners thru out the land from boston
thru neighbor hoods in Jersey and Penn.
Maryland West Virginia etc. All along the
I 40 were highly indicative of the over
whelming landslide victory that was about
to occur. I saw it coming and that's what
happened. Your wretched alternative
whyning cry baby candidate was denied
country wide. You wanna know what's going
on in this country?

DRIVE A TRUCK

I know I'm not worried.
edit on Rpm71918v38201800000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If he loses its his fault for not getting the voters to go vote.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

BWAHAHAHA

What has he gotten accomplished?!?!

Gutted the epa??

Gave billionaires a tax break??

Neutralized North Korea’s nuclear threat??

Locked her up??

Built a wall??

That is hilarious he has done nothing but lie and give his buddies a tax break..

Your not his buddy.. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No one, we're not immature and make excuses, moan an cry like the liberal left.

We'll accept the results, its really that simple.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I would write sad poetry and learn to play the lute.

I'd travel from town to town, singing my sad poems, and in my own way, try to Make America Great Again.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Given it would be an election, the American people would obviously be to blame.
If Trump loses, Americans obviously want communism and that is their right.
edit on 19/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Arnie123

I would write sad poetry and learn to play the lute.

I'd travel from town to town, singing my sad poems, and in my own way, try to Make America Great Again.

lmfao, not the answer the OP or its ilk were looking for 😋

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96 One would think that you do know that the few if any people who visit ATS support Clinton or ever dead yet you constantly throw her up as if we all support her lock stock and barrel. That’s a tired old argument

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Given it would be an election, the American people would obviously be to blame.
If Trump loses, Americans obviously want communism and that is their right.
spot on.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Puh-lease.

Obama's Obamacare was the most hardcore Textbook Fascism (mandatory corporate insurance forced by state power) legislation ever.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If the dnc gifted the nomination to her... then Bernie losing wasn’t the choice of the people..

I never said Bernie was cheated, dude. I fully believe the "Bernie was cheated" nonsense was intended to allow him to run again down the road without the full blown stigma of having openly had his cheeks smacked by his own party's voters in the primaries.

Bernie's a loser.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Blame????

Noone, ONLY the libtarded think that someone else must be to BLAME for their losses.

If he loses (he won’t) then I will BLAME no one at all.

#walkaway, EVERYBODY else is

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Aliens, of the outer space kind.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Stand for election and promote your platform. Otherwise, you are just complaining about living under a Constitution that you don’t like. Pretty pointless.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

BWAHAHAHA

What has he gotten accomplished?!?!

Gutted the epa??

Gave billionaires a tax break??

Neutralized North Korea’s nuclear threat??

Locked her up??

Built a wall??

That is hilarious he has done nothing but lie and give his buddies a tax break..

Your not his buddy.. lol

You forgot to mention lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rate...ever.
And so much more, but you know that...just trolling as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join