It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle in 2020?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ya know,
I don't have to many good things to say about Michelle but stop with the penis crap.
It leads people that have real reasons to dislike her to get grouped in with that garbage.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Okay fine. Let's forget about Michelle's genatalia. Why do you believe her policies would help America and, by proxy, the rest of the world? First, what are her policies?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Okay fine. Let's forget about Michelle's genatalia. Why do you believe her policies would help America and, by proxy, the rest of the world? First, what are her policies?

I never said anything about her policies. On this thread, I was saying that she has name recognition and a big fan base and thus a really good chance of winning the Democratic primary and also she has a chance of beating Trump. Better than Hillary had, because Michelle never came off as shady as Hillary did.

You said something about her penis. We can't even have that basic discussion of does she have a chance to beat trump when you keep insulting her looks and calling her a man. We haven't even gotten to policy yet.

As far as policy goes, it would be similar in base content and agenda as her husbands.

It wasn't HIllary's policys that lost her the election it was her character.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I think her policies played a part. I think the fact she was in bed with wall street and was a war hawk didn't help her cause. I also don't think it helped she capped on Bernie supporters and called them basement dwellers. Her problem was is she played dirty politics even against those "on her team".

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't think Michelle is perceived any better than Hillary. She comes across as a bitch to me.
That and very little practical experience is not a good combination in my opinion.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Bluntone22 because: Stupid auto correct

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think her policies played a part. I think the fact she was in bed with wall street and was a war hawk didn't help her cause. I also don't think it helped she capped on Bernie supporters and called them basement dwellers. Her problem was is she played dirty politics even against those "on her team".

You said it yourself though. It didn't help how she treated the Bernie supporters and that she played dirty politics. That's what IS still dividing the democratic party and creating a wedge. Many liberals didn't vote at all or voted GReen party because of her character. Many of those that did vote for her, were really voting against Trump.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I don't think Michelle is perceived any better than Hillary. She comes across as a bitch to me.
That and very little practical experience is not a good combination in my opinion.

But be really honest with me. If you had to invite one neighbor over to your house for a BBQ would it be MIchelle or Hillary? I know it's a weird hypothetical but I'd invite Michelle over Hillary any day.

I'm a big believer in that you don't need practical experience. Trump doesn't have it. You don't need it. I was an elected official. All the admins and aids and other people there help you. All you have to do is vote for what you believe in.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Agreed, and that is the problem with the country as a whole... Wedges are being driven into us.

Politicians do it on purpose to try and garner support, superpacs do it with advertising, citizens criticize each other just because of who they voted for.

The real irony for me is the two party facade. Anyone able to show me more differences than similarities between Bush/Obama/Trump, I would be truly surprised and take my hat off to you. At the end of the day, things rarely change.... And boy do we need some change, and a lot of it. I'm cool with starting on foreign policy/projection, and bring some of that money home. We could put that into infrastructure and education, I think that would be a great first start. I won't hold my breath though. Only about 50% of Americans vote in a presidential election on a good day, how many of them do you think are truly informed on the candidates? Or, better yet, who paid for them to get to where they're at?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

But be really honest with me. If you had to invite one neighbor over to your house for a BBQ would it be MIchelle or Hillary? I know it's a weird hypothetical but I'd invite Michelle over Hillary any day.

I'm a big believer in that you don't need practical experience. Trump doesn't have it. You don't need it. I was an elected official. All the admins and aids and other people there help you. All you have to do is vote for what you believe in.

An interesting question.
I honestly think that being a white man myself, that Michelle thinks that I am all that is evil.
I disagree with Hillary but I don't think she hates me on a cellular level. I'd pick her.

And trump had experience in multimillion dollar business deals making him qualified in my eyes.
You can argue whether or not he was any good at it but he was experienced.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I would say turning a million dollars into a multi-billion dollar empire would indicate he was pretty good at it, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, I agree.
Some dont.
Its experience either way

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I would say turning a million dollars into a multi-billion dollar empire would indicate he was pretty good at it, wouldn't you say?

I disagree. I think that anyone could turn 1 million into a billion. Especially with is dad mentoring him and all of the business connections. It's getting from zero to 1 million that's the hard part.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have to disagree.

Getting to $1M isn't as difficult nowadays, I don't think. Parlaying that into ventures that grow your wealth is the hard part.

Many a person got to the $1M mark and lost it all.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I disagree. I think that anyone could turn 1 million into a billion. Especially with is dad mentoring him and all of the business connections. It's getting from zero to 1 million that's the hard part.

There are a bunch of former pro athletes and lottery winners who would likely disagree with you on that one.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
She could win, but would be an ugly election due to the MGTOW and incel alpha fails being their charming selves

We are seeing some of that reactive behavior here on this very thread.

Given that, I wonder if we, as a society have not already gone too far down the road of uncivility to prevent a complete unraveling of our social fabric?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have to disagree.

Getting to $1M isn't as difficult nowadays, I don't think. Parlaying that into ventures that grow your wealth is the hard part.

Many a person got to the $1M mark and lost it all.

But imagine this. If I had a million dollars in cash, I could buy 5 houses and flip them and probably double my money or keep one aside each round to rent. with $75,000 you can start almost any business from a franchise pizza hut to a gym and most are less than that. I'm telling you that unless you blew all that money on cars, and jewelry you could easily turn 1 million into hundreds of millions if not billions.

If getting to $1 million was easy I would have done it. In fact show me/tell me how to make a million dollars and I'll do it. I'll film myself doing it and then give you a percentage just for helping me. In fact I'll give you a percentage of every business I create and house I flip and rental property. You'll be rich and all you have to do is show me how to make that first million.

edit on 19-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I'm convinced that if all things remain equal after the midterms, she likely will consider running....and if so, she would likely win.

It's their best shot. No one else comes close.

Quite so.

And it is a terrible thing to foist upon someone who, appears currently to loathe the idea.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There are a bunch of former pro athletes and lottery winners who would likely disagree with you on that one.

But they had the wrong mentality. They all wanted to live the high life and not invest it or anything.

If You gave me a million dollars I would give you 10 million back in several years. The hard part is getting to 1 million in cash.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So now we have the beginning list of three:

Michelle
Oprah
Kamala

With the above choices I will be voting for Kamala

who wouldn't?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Desperation is a stinky bedfellow.

The Dims have squandered their chance at putting forward a star, nobody knows who it is and midterms are a couple months away.

Right now, TRUMP is the face of Media, regardless of perceptions, so anything the Dims push out will be comical.

Dont count them out yet... thats the mistake they made in 2016, let it not become yours and the R's as well

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join