It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle in 2020?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

If the best the dems can do is run someone that has done nothing but marry a president then they truly are finished as a party.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: amazing

The down side would be all the immature conservatives calling her a man for 12 months. Don't think I could handle that.

But gay Trump memes is A-OK!

Nope not okay either. But we're not talking about Trump, we're talking about all the incel republicans that like to insult women based on looks.

People insult people based on looks. Women's equality happened some time ago, so when in the public spotlight, some will be insulted.

Question is, why do you care? Fake numbers, serious guess... Political memes are used by 70% of people to strike nerves of the other side, 20% of people just because they know it will be an easy troll (this is where I fit in, I go after both sides because it's easy), and 10% of people who actually believe them.

At the end of the day the ringleaders, not your beloved politicians call the shots. The proof is in the pudding, ever since 2001 this country is about CIA and DOD. Even if Michelle wins, that will still be the case... You'll just have a face you like looking at more letting it happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm convinced that if all things remain equal after the midterms, she likely will consider running....and if so, she would likely win.

It's their best shot. No one else comes close.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If the best the dems can do is run someone that has done nothing but marry a president then they truly are finished as a party.

Haha, that's kind of funny. Hillary did have a long political career, so I guess that part was just icing on the cake for her.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Real men bravely point out the obvious. 'Michelle' undeniably has a penis.

Wow. Still in Kindergarten? Try insulting my wife like that because she's not a super model. Again. Real men don't insult women based on looks.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I think most common sense Americans realize that racism is racism whether it is displayed by whites or blacks.

This silly notion, in THIS day and age, that only whites can be racist is a ridiculous conjured up idea by.....racists trying to hide their racism behind some socially-accepted fake idea.

Obama took racial relations back decades, purposely, I might add. Within seven months of taking office, that "fake" Cambridge, MA incident with the Harvard professor that lead to The Beer Summit was instigated. And it was all downhill from there.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
She could win, but would be an ugly election due to the MGTOW and incel alpha fails being their charming selves

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Haha, that's kind of funny. Hillary did have a long political career, so I guess that part was just icing on the cake for her.

Actually she didn't have a political career until after her husband was president.
She rode the Clinton name a long way.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The down side would be all the immature conservatives calling her a man for 12 months. Don't think I could handle that.

Nope not okay either. But we're not talking about Trump, we're talking about all the incel republicans that like to insult women based on looks.

People insult people based on looks. Women's equality happened some time ago, so when in the public spotlight, some will be insulted.

Question is, why do you care? Fake numbers, serious guess... Political memes are used by 70% of people to strike nerves of the other side, 20% of people just because they know it will be an easy troll (this is where I fit in, I go after both sides because it's easy), and 10% of people who actually believe them.

At the end of the day the ringleaders, not your beloved politicians call the shots. The proof is in the pudding, ever since 2001 this country is about CIA and DOD. Even if Michelle wins, that will still be the case... You'll just have a face you like looking at more letting it happen.

I'm calling it out here on ATS because we should be having real discussion about why we wouldn't want her as president. Not "Uh, I never graduated elementary school, your ugly and michelle has a penis"

At least here on ATS where we do delve deeper into topics, we should be above that. If someone on here reverts to grade school name calling and insults then they really don't have any business on a political discussion forum. They've proven that they have no idea about policy and why one policital ideology is better than another or the pitfalls of having multiple family members in office etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Actually she didn't have a political career until after her husband was president.
She rode the Clinton name a long way.

Touche.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Hahaha! We should round them all up from both our countries and send them packing to some uncharted island. They can have their own country.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

How awesome would that be?

Can't you just wait for her to hyper-regulate the nation's grocery system so that no one can buy anything beyond a certain calorie count?

I mean, in the interests of fighting obesity and all ...

Can you just imagine the fine times we'd have in here with the lefties defending Michelle's starvation rations?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I agree that things get childish sometimes.
Ever heard of the orange one?
We live in a time where looks are of more importance than ability.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
"For the 1st time I am proud of my Country" I really think that would be the last thing the people would allow to happen .

That quote could easily be Michele's "basket of deplorables" comment. WTF? You weren't proud to be an American until your husband got elected president? You have no business running for president.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I agree that things get childish sometimes.
Ever heard of the orange one?
We live in a time where looks are of more importance than ability.

Yeah but calling a woman a man, is a little bit worse than the Orange one. Both are juvenile though.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm calling it out here on ATS because we should be having real discussion about why we wouldn't want her as president. Not "Uh, I never graduated elementary school, your ugly and michelle has a penis"

At least here on ATS where we do delve deeper into topics, we should be above that. If someone on here reverts to grade school name calling and insults then they really don't have any business on a political discussion forum. They've proven that they have no idea about policy and why one policital ideology is better than another or the pitfalls of having multiple family members in office etc.

I get what you're saying, all I was pointing out is that both sides do it. I typically don't get in to the low blows even though I joked about trolling from time to time. But when I do, I will point out policy to go against someones argument (I didn't like Obama because his policy was essentially an extension of Bush's with a better spokesperson selling it).

To be honest, I don't really know Michelle's policies, I don't know that many people do. There will be a lot of people going after her with low blows because they don't know how else to.

As for what you're saying about here on ATS, I gave up wanting that a long time ago... Somewhere between being in arguments and getting called a libtard, then being in another getting called a crazy conservative. It's the state of the country and I don't see it changing until about 75% of people vote, and most of them are actually caught up on what's going on rather than getting spoon fed by corporate entertainment "news".

My whole point was don't take it personally, this is really nothing new. Image has always played a part in politics and people resort to low blows.... It is what it is, and if you don't like it, than tell them her policies you support and educated them.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think most common sense Americans realize that racism is racism whether it is displayed by whites or blacks.

This silly notion, in THIS day and age, that only whites can be racist is a ridiculous conjured up idea by.....racists trying to hide their racism behind some socially-accepted fake idea.

I'd like to believe that most Americans can see this attitude for what it is: Non-white racists inventing a reason why their own racism is somehow different and acceptable.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well, it looks like 'Michelle' has a penis. That's not an insult. It's a fact.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wow. I bet your a lot of fun around elderly women, and in Burn wards and around disabled people.

One, day when you grow up, you'll understand that insulting people, just because they have differing opinions than you is immature.

Mature people discuss actual issues.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Its always fascinating to me how some folks are so pre-occupied with Michelle Obama's imaginary penis. Like dude, I know its on your mind a lot, but really the first step to living the life you want is to accept who you are and stop fighting it. There are plenty of real penises out there on actual people and if you didn't spend your time on ATS pretending Michelle Obama had one you could be out there enjoying life to the fullest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join