It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle in 2020?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Strange times we live in, and inertia suggests that they will get even stranger.

Heads explode on both right and left.

Both sides seem to have embraced their respective fringes, and the political world, at least in the US often feels like it has turned inside out.

Despite, or perhaps, because of, his performance to date, the current Republican occupant of the White House enjoys the majority support of his party.

The Democratic Party cannot but take note of what appears to be a sea-change in the attitudes of the voting public.

What will be their response?

Might they appeal to former First Lady Michelle Obama to reverse her stance on seeking office, in the name of “defending the democracy”; a last-ditch appeal to her sense of patriotism.

Would she accept?

If she did, how would the Republicans respond?

How would Trump respond?

Would the responses be the same?

Which response would voters follow?

You got to admit, it would make the 2020 election one hell of a show!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Well...It's been proven that wives of ex-Presidents ALWAYS win.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"For the 1st time I am proud of my Country" I really think that would be the last thing the people would allow to happen .

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Might they appeal to former First Lady Michelle Obama to reverse her stance on seeking office, in the name of “defending the democracy”

You got to admit, it would make the 2020 election one hell of a show!

Would she be the Republican nominee? If so, it would make the 2020 election one hell of a show!!

(post by CanadianMason removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Desperation is a stinky bedfellow.

The Dims have squandered their chance at putting forward a star, nobody knows who it is and midterms are a couple months away.

Right now, TRUMP is the face of Media, regardless of perceptions, so anything the Dims push out will be comical.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I wouldn't be surprised if she ran. I also wouldn't be surprised if she waited till 2024. I don't know or necessarily have a dog in the fight for Trump in 2020, but it is harder to run against an incumbent, maybe even Trump.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It would be interesting,but 2nd to Hilliary nothing would energize the right more than a selection like that. Unless Trump hits a snag, thats going to keep some high profile candidates out of the picture
edit on 19-7-2018 by putnam6 because: wording

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It has no qualifications for the job and just like her loser husband if somehow elected her term would be a total disaster filled with corruption.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So now we have the beginning list of three:

Michelle
Oprah
Kamala
edit on 19-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah...party of toleration...some kinda' party goin' on down there...under her/his dress!

edit on 19-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: I'm a broomhead?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

REMOVED

Good to see some folks never leave kindergarten.
edit on 19-7-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Because what Murica needs is another effing lawyer running the show.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2018 by neo96 because: Russia hacked this post.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If she ran, she would have a great chance of winning.

The down side would be all the immature conservatives calling her a man for 12 months. Don't think I could handle that.

If you're such a whinny, immature, coward as to call a woman a man as your way to argue against policy, then you need to hand in your man card. You aren't a man. Real men don't do that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who else would best know how to manipulate and weave a spiderweb of corruption throughout the system?! ("It depends on what "is" is"....WJC)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
So now we have the beginning list of three:

Michelle
Oprah
Kamala

Of those three, as or right now Kamala is the establishment candidate. The DNC will ruin anyone who runs against her, except Michelle. If she runs, she instantly becomes the establishment candidate. Oprah should run just so we can see all the insults the DNC would throw at her for splitting the liberal base and insuring a second Trump presidency.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Let her run.
When she loses, the Dems will be finished for good.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The down side would be all the immature conservatives calling her a man for 12 months. Don't think I could handle that.

But gay Trump memes is A-OK!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join