It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio station talking about Aliens just now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A hip hop radio station (power 99) in Arkansas just did a breaking news thing on something about some pictures of a glass sphereical something found on mars. Was talking about pictures of it and they were also talking about the orsen wells incident, about disclosure and the fact that people were ignorant to think there were not other lifeforms. They also talked about the possibility that there is no god, and that aliens are our god and that god holds the fabric of our world and this would cause great chaos if something if the coverup was reveled.

It was pretty crazy, so much so that I called my wife and told her about it. I don't know any details about the glass cyndrical thing that was found, other than they said there were tons of pics. Also, they made no mention of the peter jennings report.

This station is usually filled with callers about smoking weed and etc. I was suprised to hear them talk about this for 15 min like it was breaking news.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
thats realy strange.

have you any idea if the pics of the object are online yet?

if so can you do some sifting about and see if you can find them ill do the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
and then they played the new single from Kanye West.

what's the station and the city? Perhaps there's something on their website

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Im guessing its out of Memphis, TN actually.

Power 99 (98.9) non stop hip hop

I live near Jonesboro Arkansas, about hr away form memphis.

EDIT:

www.power99memphis.com...

I emailed them also.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by cavitycr33p]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
well done for emailing them.

could someone else who likes hip hop go onto that site i cant stand the sight of eminem

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Bane
could someone else who likes hip hop go onto that site i cant stand the sight of eminem

you, my friend, need to grow up.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Bane
i cant stand the sight of eminem

well you'd be the first to see eminem on the radio lol

btw - if you dislike him so much, check out paris hiltons fone address book - his number's in there so you can call him & tell him

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't a joke? I called the radio station secretary and she knew nothing of it. She then transferred me to the program manager guy who by the sound of his answering machine will take weeks to return any message hehe.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No, I assure you it was not a joke. They talked for a while about it, very seriously. The show is run by two twin brothers (from what Ive heard in the mornings on the way to work). There was also a girl on there that threw a couple of comments like "If there is no god, then where did the aliens come from?" I should have held up my Sony ericson phone and recorded a peice of it.

They were supposed to talk more about it later on, but I came in to work. Before it they talked about the paris hilton t-mobile hack and the talked about the Michael jackson case was resuming tommorow (?).

Anyways, they talked about how eisenhower had them put "In god we trust" on the bill, etc. I was really suprised, they seemed well informed on it.

EDIT: I'm guessing maybe the morning show on there run by the twin brothers may be a seperate show syndicated?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok sounds reasonable. Now a link to the news story somewhere on the internet would give more credibility to the radio stations news they announced.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yea, I agree, I kept hoping they would mention a bit more about it or give a link.

Was truly weird. I emailed them, hope they get back.

They kept saying "about this thing that has been found on mars, we arent just looking at a report, there are lots of pictures here"

Also, one of them said the cyndrical glass object found "Shimmers"

I don't know what the hell they were talking about, but I was very excited. I called my wife right after the report, because we had been talking about the upcoming peter jennings thing. I kept waiting for a referral to the show, but nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hopefully something will surface, I wanto believe they actually had a news story

I just remember some people I knew who were able to joke around with me and make up some crazy story while retaining a straight face and making it seem serious.

I'll try and call the radio station again.

Any chance you could let me know the time you heard this announced on the station? It would help them find the story for me when I called.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Check it out, the morning show dj's are on the front page now.l

The MORNING POWER PLAYHOUSE is HERE!
The TWINS kick-off every morning at 6am with 99 in row / Commercial free! Details on Power trip #3 coming soon! Listen to the only twins in the morning to find out more!

It was around 9:30 central this morning.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
dang they are closed now. I'll try tommorrow morning.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ive been looking around trying to find some info on the morning show, but to no avail.

This is irking me to no return.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavitycr33p
They also talked about the possibility that there is no god, and that aliens are our god and that god holds the fabric of our world and this would cause great chaos if something if the coverup was reveled.

I've often wondered those same exact words. This would cause worldwide pandemonium......well close to anyway. I would love information like such to be finally released to the public (not just aliens/gods....but just the existance of contact with ET's)

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise

Originally posted by cavitycr33p
They also talked about the possibility that there is no god, and that aliens are our god and that god holds the fabric of our world and this would cause great chaos if something if the coverup was reveled.

I've often wondered those same exact words. This would cause worldwide pandemonium......well close to anyway. I would love information like such to be finally released to the public (not just aliens/gods....but just the existance of contact with ET's)

Ya know man, if they ever do have good discussions on this and take this seriously, will people actually hold them as gods? But, i suppose you could look at this as a good thing. People will question who they are, and question themselves as well. Instead of just saying there is no god, i'm not going to find out for myself. But as days go by, i do think this would be a great favor for humanity. Well that's dissapointing, this thread died

[edit on 21-2-2005 by malakiem]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was listening to the station on the way home from work and found out that the morning show dj's names are Don and K.J.

top topics

join