It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Swept Away At Sea Reappears Alive 18 Months Later On The Same Beach

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Some people will do anything to get out of jury duty.

Right?

Everyone thinks I'm stupid because I try to get on the juries when I'm called.

Will get to jury comment below... but...

To stay on topic, what is more likely to have occurred?
-man pimped out wife to businessmen or secret society for worship or abuse -man beat wife to a pulp then made sure she stayed out of view to heal & cuz of the importance of honor in East Asia we see why even HER family would support story
-man killed wife for lover and spent time getting her accustomed to taking dead wife's place beginning by dressing her in the corpses last outfit then practicing for the big show where she shows herself briefly and sadly is too disoriented and confused to make a statement to those close to her if they attempt to contact or come around
-but thee most most most likely...and it has happened for aeons...cmon people...why have millions of girls over millennia in every culture "gone away" for a while? Hmm? And I can think of a number of possovle outcomes possible things they resorted to or accidental consequences suffered, or even scenarios where at the end there are reimbursements made given a successful "event" or even two events...timing just so happens to give room for exactly two business ventures of a Molechian kind...basically I can imagine many things that let all pieces fall in place just a teensie weensie taddy waddy more

Than

Beings piloting otherworldly underwater people-collecting craft grabbing her, phasing her through the walls of the craft or suctioning her into an airlock where she was telepathically sedated to be subjected to tests for 18 months then returned...wait a minute...that's tens of thousands of times longer than any other reported abduction even thousands more than Travis, whom I DO believe (that he believes 100% his account, not that I believe it certainly happened and was alien not government suggested false memory psyop type thing).

Wanna go the less likely route? OK... maybe it was not the typical ones but Duh Spesshull grAze. Yes I have heard of them! They say that unlike their counterparts who can achieve god like results in surgery and in a matter of a half hour or two AND can even replace the person unnoticed concluding a magicians prestige of sorts, The Speshulls approach their victims in groups of four while tooting kazoos to keep together their efforts paddling, though it takes a few hours sometimes for them to realize they are paddling four different directions. But always with kazoos and high tech alien floaties and one they get you they begin a grueling 18 months of simply rowing you back to shore. Accounts are so rare though since the victim always returns disoriented and confused having seen a group of the three stooges like or abbot and costello like beings from another world tooting kazoos, drooling, and telling him or her (not the nature of the universe like grays often do) things like, "my mom makes me wear astro-mittens in the winter AND the summer so I can't put my fingers in my tuglecki-morp hole in front of galactic neighbor." BUT seriously, it ain't the husband that's so strange I realize now...it's that if people wanna look at the alien angle, they must accept this woman was thee most important abduction and most studied subject to ever come from homo sapiens and his world. Hmm...menothinkies.

WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO SAY WAS SIMPLE THO BUT OFF TOPIC. PEOPLE IF U EVER DO GET ON JURY DUTY PLEASE APPROACH IT WITH THE ATTUTUDE THAT YOU WILL FALL ON THE SIDE SUPPORTING THE ACCUSED CITIZEN IF ANY ONE POSSIBLE DOUBT IS RAISED. Same reason why it is much more tragic to learn that you did help convict and execute one innocent man than it is to learn you failed to convict and execute 100 men who DID murder someone. That innocent man will be what haunts you every minute of your life. But as far as my comment, first let me say that this only goes for more or less "victimless" crimes, NON violent crimes, crimes not concerning children, and such cases. And hell, if it were up to me there are even things I would almost certainly let go- possession, prostitution, public intoxication on foot off roadways, brown bagging in a public place, installation of a nonmetered nonregulated wind or solar power collector, adding coins to another drivers low minute or expired meter, a 19 year old senior girl having sex with her 17 year old sophomore high school boyfriend of two years, possession of a sparkler (meh not a fan of other pyrotechnimata....um...fire lit boom things....fire...omg can't think of English word) but yea...totally random thoughts but reason is two fold.

Did the right thing wjole life also defended police like saints risking life daily to care for their city. didn't as much as get in trouble once all my time in school not even a traffic violation 20yrs driving. And record looks like the most innocent uninteresting person on earth. However all3 times I crossed paths finally with cops, twice as victim and once after my identity stolen and used, I ended up suffering so much loss and grief by their all out disregard for citizens. I'll never recover totally. To most cops citizens=dangerous enemy vs cops=our team to be supported no matter what, protected even if in the wrong, covered for in any situation, and we should plant, pretend, lie, etc for any fellow officer who goofed up since any one of us could make a mistake or lose our temper. Cost me the only person I ever loved, tens of thousands of $, helped render me disfigured and deformed after their negligence stupidity and unwillingness to do what their responsibility. When I complained they even threatened to fake a crime...in fact two different officers threatened to pretend the same thing a year apart meaning it's obviously something they use and think is an option. You think in court it will be cleared up but then you get there barely get to speak and judges look at the citizens if in that position as probably guilty and it's a well known statistic they side with police and take their testimony as fact when conflicting in the US 95% of the time. Even just waiting in the hall in a court room I recently watched two cops about to enter and testify say, "you say this and I will say I found that there..." "Huh? No that's not how it..." "I know I know but it gets us the eff out of here and gets us our conviction." (Both laugh then try to stop smiling before step in). To this day I don't know what it was related to but I contacted judge a few times. Never called me back. Yrs ago Id have wanted to be a juror to throw the book at someone. now though I know it is all the time good innocent people are punished for acts like lodging a complaint by cops ganging up. And I thought I wouldn't put myself in any position for anyone to be out for me like most of u. Lawyer said expecat them to lie. But ten secs cops testimony I was bawling. It left no room for hope. Wasn't just he told lies he gave 100% fiction fabricated bs with perfect elements that were ideal at each step to achieve total character assassination. 2nd reason? We either finally stand up to the entities we always knew were acting outside the power we handed or surveillance era will arrive and too late.Starts with ending their ability to ruin lives over dumb things gov should have never had say over

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is the kind of stuff which brought me to ATS many years ago. A diversion from all the poltical threads. S&F

I agree. I do sigh a little sometimes when I come on here and see a million Political threads. I'm not into politics like that so when something like this comes along I love it.

It certainly is a strange story. She probably went on an 18 month drinking bender or simply wanted to disappear. I can't wait to hear her story.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

This reminds me of the guy who was skiing in New York and mysteriously appeared in California, without knowing how he got there...about 6 months ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

She cheated on her husband, went on a cruise with some dude, went back to the same place she disappeared at, put on the same clothes and will probably blame it on Aliens from outer space. Many women out there are the best actors in the world when they're cheating. This woman will probably look her husband dead in the eye and say "Alien's took me, but my love for you kept me alive."...and he will believe her.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What a great story

I don't care if it's a hoax, it's making my imagination work out a bit.
Good post!

I bet she's a clone and it took 18 months to raise her to the same age and make sure she was completely the same as the original. Now the aliens are invading silently and she will somehow get all the right connections and then all her family will be replaced silently and then some of them will become powerful and have lots of influence in politics/religion/arts and start moving forward with the invasion plan..

She also eats rats while no one is looking lmao

I think she went through very bad things and she can't talk about them at all for some reason, threats or i don't know but it looks very suspicious. Who knows

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i would check to see if the family paid for life insurance. Looks like they faked her death but then had to change their mind for fear of being caught.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It is confirmed its just a story to get away from big debt, the family got someone told them to do this.
She's been working in other town when she was dissappeared.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This reminds me of the guy who was skiing in New York and mysteriously appeared in California, without knowing how he got there...about 6 months ago.

Aaaaah, yes, i remeber that one too!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Im curious, are you female?

Cuz holllyyy shhhh you are reaching there.

Nope. Male.

I'm also wondering how that would/should make any difference to my fact-based and statistically sound general assumptions about the facts of this case.

And, right. I'm reaching... Do a little research before spouting nonsense:

Check out the table on page 481 for overall rates of violence against women in Malaysia (even comparing them to other south and east asian/asian pacific nations:

ac.els-cdn.com... f45b3d208c8eae793

Reported numbers in Malaysia:

www.wao.org.my...

And, let's expand it worldwide and one will see I am most definitely not "reaching."

www.endvawnow.org...

Facts can be your friend if you deny douchiness and put an end to replying without thought or knowledge of the subject matter at hand. But, I'm betting you won't click even one of the above links.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

"We ask people not to be influenced by information that is not yet clear," Sukabumi City Police Chief Susatyo Purnomo was quoted by the UK news daily.

Yeah, good luck with that.

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Im curious, are you female?

Cuz holllyyy shhhh you are reaching there.

If this comment isn't deliberately ironic, then it's even more ironic.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hoax or not, its an interesting read and a welcome diversion.

Thanks mate.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Gee after several posts mentioning it was a hoax and has been debunked it is hilarious to see people continue to come up with theories of what happened.

Try to pay attention folks. Spend a little time reading or something.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This reminds me much of this relatively recent incident ....

Skier who went missing from New York mountain slopes ends up six days later in California still wearing ski clothes

Fascinating....

Reminds me of the show Lost

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

stories like this is what keeps me coming back to ATS. This is rather curious, and if a hoax, it is a long time in the making.. why go through the trouble of waiting so long to re-appear if it is a hoax? I am sure the disappearence itself can be easily verified by authorities in the area. Her inability to talk now is concerning. Perhaps hypnosis might unlock her tongue?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NephraTari

stories like this is what keeps me coming back to ATS. This is rather curious, and if a hoax, it is a long time in the making.. why go through the trouble of waiting so long to re-appear if it is a hoax? I am sure the disappearence itself can be easily verified by authorities in the area. Her inability to talk now is concerning. Perhaps hypnosis might unlock her tongue?

Please go back and read the several posts that state it is a hoax and provide links/evidence explaining why it is and the motivation behind it.
No need to ask questions that have already been answered.

edit on 21-7-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo stuff

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Seriously can a moderator move this thread to the hoax area already please?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yeah great thread.

Poses a lot of questions, could be alien abduction.

Reminds me of Bermuda Triangle.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, this was proven to be a hoax. I mean no offense to anyone, but let's not turn this place into FB, where people do quick driveby comments without reading first

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The odd part about the story to me is this:

What is even more baffling is she was still wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared 18 months earlier.
Nining Sunarsih, a woman in her early 50s was holidaying in Sukabumi in West Java last January.
She was reportedly enjoying a dip in the waters off Citepus Beach when a strong wave swept her away, carried out by strong currents into the open sea.

Why was she fully dressed enjoying a dip in the waters?

Nvm
edit on 22-7-2018 by Enderdog because: Already covered

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Was there an actual police report about her "drowning", did they search for her? What did her husband do for those 18 months before he had the dream? If she was abducted, that would explain why they never found her, was she wet when she came back? Did she walk out of the water and into his arms?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join