It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Swept Away At Sea Reappears Alive 18 Months Later On The Same Beach

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More suspicious, to me at least, is that the husband is the one that "found" her....

He "dreams," she was at the same beach and then returns to look for her...

"Holy sheet! Here she is officer... Please stop investigating her disappearance now."

And, how convenient that she is unable to talk now... Let's get this lady a pen and paper!

Bet the first thing she writes is, "He beat the crap out of me and locked me in the basement!"

I thought it was the father who found her.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: DerBeobachter

She needs a full x-ray to check everything is there and also to look for implants.

Implants? She had time for breast augmentation?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

More suspicious, to me at least, is that the husband is the one that "found" her....

"Holy sheet! Here she is officer... Please stop investigating her disappearance now."

And, how convenient that she is unable to talk now... Let's get this lady a pen and paper!

Bet the first thing she writes is, "He beat the crap out of me and locked me in the basement!"

I thought it was the father who found her.

turned out to be a hoax...but supposedly the husband had dreams that she would be on the beach and he went and found her there...his lying story
edit on 19-7-2018 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2018 by 001ggg100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I'm still trying to figure out how a wave would sweep her out to sea. Even with strong rip tides or under tow people usually stay within the current and when they leave the current then they don't drift very much. I can't see how rescuers couldn't find her if they were notified quickly.

Not hard to figure out if you live by the sea, we have people swept away every year.

It is easy to be caught in a rip current. Most often, it happens in waist-deep water, experts say. A person will dive under a wave, but when they resurface they find they are much farther from the beach and still being pulled away.

www.livescience.com...

Rip Currents: The Ocean's Deadliest Trick A rip current near Melbourne, Fla., after Hurricane Jeanne. Credit: NOAA Every year, more than 100 beachgoers on average drown due to these strong river-like channels of water that pull swimmers away from the shore, according to the U.S. Lifesaving Association (USLA). And that's just in the United States.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Disappearances happen like this all the time. This one just happens that they mad it back somehow. Even if she does remember what happen to her, and its something paranormal, it won't create any more believers. Wont make a difference. Who ever is to blame is too well insulated.

Snowblind

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Somebody may have had an extended holiday with a boyfriend.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Unfortunately no one has made the obvious connection yet: Mermaid.

More specifically a Shape Shifting Mermaid capable of long range mental telepathy. It answers all the questions.

1. How did she survive at sea so long? She is aquatic.
2. How did she eat or drink at sea? Special Shape Shifting Mermaid digestive system
3. She showed up in the same clothes after 1.5 years? Mermaids don't need clothes. She probably stashed them under a rock to await her return.
4. How did her Father know when to come look for her? Mental telepathy! 'I'm ready now Dad. Come pick me up please.'
5. She is not talking? It will take a while for her brain to switch back to her terrestrial language. She's been speaking Dolphin or Whale or Lobster for so long.
6. She is in good shape? Of course. She's been swimming everyday for 18 months. Eating lots of fish.
7. But why at age 50? Must have been some big Mermaid gathering under the sea. The word went out via thought waves. Maybe she is a Mermaid Elder. Her wisdom was required to save the creatures of the ocean.

My work here is done....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
very odd
100% interdimensional event, no other explanation for it, sadly its impossible to know what happened and no hypnosis doesn't work, it just makes up false memories

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The odd part about the story to me is this:

What is even more baffling is she was still wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared 18 months earlier.
Nining Sunarsih, a woman in her early 50s was holidaying in Sukabumi in West Java last January.
She was reportedly enjoying a dip in the waters off Citepus Beach when a strong wave swept her away, carried out by strong currents into the open sea.

Why was she fully dressed enjoying a dip in the waters?

Same clothes could mean she was still wearing her swim apparel. If not, and she was fully dressed it would be unusual. It does not state that she was fully dressed though...just states she was wearing the same clothing that she was swept away in.
it's not unusual depending on how she was dressed. She could of been wearing shorts and tank top. Plus she's in her fifties indicative she came clothed to just get some sun and watch the youngins have fun
Hell half the time I am at the beach I wear a shirt and some shorts, doesn't stop me from playing in the water or others equally clothed doing the same thing.
It's not all bikinis and studs ya know. But this is something incredible. Can't speak? Need a catscan to check for braindamage. But it makes me think of a story in the bible about a man whose voice was stolen for a time. Just going out on a limb here but maybe just maybe the lack of speech is a sign of two things, either trauma, or to go even further let's say the biblical(not straying into the biblical just follow me here) reason being that wherever she was put her back and removed her ability to speak temporarily till the memories of where she was fade away.

Sigh, ok let's go to the deep end of fun here... She was missing because she was dragged into some epic interdimensional time space equivilant of galactic mission, doing a two year combat tour of places unknown and during that time witnessed some of the craziest # anyone could dream of!

Orrrr she was brought to the underwater city of some atlantean race and they finally released her.

Ok I'm done. But it's stuff like this that makes my spine a tingly!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

lol riggggght? Good analogy.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Too funny....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Doesn't anybody read the contents of a thread any more?

It was a faked event to avoid paying debts to creditors.

The woman never drowned, it was a hoax.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I heard about this a few days ago on Beyond Reality Radio. Ironically, i was searching for this story on Google 2 hours ago and it didn't give me squat!!!
Thanks for posting w/ links.
As much as I would love to hear that she was picked up by Elvis and Bigfoot in Lamborghini flying saucer and spent the last 18 months touring the cosmos, I think it will be a hoax.
She was declared dead, so if there was insurance policies they probably paid up. (Which they will definitely want back)
Regardless, Its very interesting if true, though I wont hold my breath waiting for the Bigfoot/Elvis Story...

edit on 19/7/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Check to see if this bloke had a cellar, the treatment of women in those area's isn't so great with husbands extending very strict rules on the ladies,,,

Can't talk or too scared to say?

Sorry folks, it does happen although I really think its a hoax in the end...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

seriously?
RIP ats

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

why is this not in the hoax bin yet?
i like reading the first post before reading the others

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Willllsssoooooooon!!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It's common in parts of Asia to swim fully clothed because they simply don't have beachwear.

One's beach holiday can get "interesting" real quick when you see fully clothed 40-50-60 yr old Chinese and Southeast Asians in the water...

In a few places they actively check that you are wearing proper swimsuits when you go to swimming pools or the beach.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The odd part about the story to me is this:

What is even more baffling is she was still wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared 18 months earlier.
Nining Sunarsih, a woman in her early 50s was holidaying in Sukabumi in West Java last January.
She was reportedly enjoying a dip in the waters off Citepus Beach when a strong wave swept her away, carried out by strong currents into the open sea.

Why was she fully dressed enjoying a dip in the waters?

They're Muslims

They do everything fully dressed

This is Malaysia or Indonesia ? They're majority Muslim countries

edit on 19-7-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join