It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Kalas is a scientist who has dreams that link to future deja experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Paul Kalas is a scientist who has worked for Nasa and the Seti Institute who is recognized for the discovery of extrasolar planet around the star Fomalhaut. What is more extraordinary is that Paul dreamed about his discovery 9 years before Hubble photographed Fomalhaut and documented his dream with a sketch that matched the system. Ever have Deja Vu?

Have you ever linked the memory and familiarity to that event from something you dreamed about days, weeks, months even years in the past? If you can answer yes and want to read a book from a scientist who also has this experience and has meticulously studied and recorded statistical data and approached this experience scientifically, then I highly recommend The Oneironauts by Paul Kalas.

Here is a book review that will blow your mind.

Here is Paul's website for his book. sites.google.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

I once had a dream where I time traveled into the future to prevent my future self from traveling back into the past to destroy the time machine. I watched my future self come through the portal and I woke up.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting. Thank you.

What if your dreams inform of a mediocre, boring future... or worse, a chaotic, lonely poop-storm of ill health and poverty?

As very little prophesy informs of a new "golden age" or long, steady time of self fulfillment and beauty, I'd offer that most visions of the future are better left unseen.

ESP, prophesy and retro-causality also begs the question of fate vs self fulfilling prophesy and whether obsessing over the worst "news" every day is a good idea.

It does point to an interesting future, though, if the doom and gloom can be conquered.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I once had a dream where I time traveled into the future to prevent my future self from traveling back into the past to destroy the time machine. I watched my future self come through the portal and I woke up.

were you accompanied by a guy named 'doc', or had to fight a guy named 'biff'...

did you at least had a crazy grandad named 'rick'

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Precognition and predestination while dreaming is Edgar Casey's technique,
as he would fall into a dream state when interviewing his patients, when he
awoke he had relevant information pertaining to each patient's malady.

ESP certainly exists and I know it. A few weeks ago I was thinking of
something emotional, an innocent enough passing thought for the
middle of the day. As I walked up the street to go to the store, a fellow
whom I was approaching repeated out loud the thought I was thinking
about ( see above). More than coincidence it was thought reading by
someone. This is fairly common in individuals strong in esper ability.
I believe the stronger the thought, with more emotional power, then it
is broadcasted easier.

All my life I have experienced of DejaVu while awake, suddenly
realizing events, things, and people that are occurring now were
in my thought and dreams prior to them happening now.

It took 9 years for Paul Kalas to have his DejaVu occur, a long time.

I believe in most ESP like telekinesis and remote viewing, telepathy
and precognition. Now DejaVu should become a mainstream
ESP science.

edit on 19-7-2018 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The future self is how you gain these insights, it's quite someting as I spoke with Joe McMoneagle who worked for the US army intelligence as a trained remote viewer for 40 years and is also a seasoned lucid dreamer. He says it's him in the future sending himself in the past the information and that is how he knows.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Interesting. Thank you.

What if your dreams inform of a mediocre, boring future... or worse, a chaotic, lonely poop-storm of ill health and poverty?

As very little prophesy informs of a new "golden age" or long, steady time of self fulfillment and beauty, I'd offer that most visions of the future are better left unseen.

ESP, prophesy and retro-causality also begs the question of fate vs self fulfilling prophesy and whether obsessing over the worst "news" every day is a good idea.

It does point to an interesting future, though, if the doom and gloom can be conquered.

On a positive note, I avoided a fatal accident with a white pickup truck that slammed into the drivers side of my door while my daughter (4 at the time) was in the back seat waking me up. I changed the circumstances so when that dream came true I avoided the accident all together. I don't know what butterfly effect this caused to reality meaning I avoided a final destination but advocating for precognitive experiences became my prime directive after that experience.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

YAAAAS!!
This has happened to me TWICE in my life and it was the very thing that cemented the belief that our lives are already planned out by God.

Whether you like or not, fate is real. No such thing as coincidence in this world. My life has become much easier since this realization.

Let go and let God.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

The longest I've had was 10 years but I have met people who have had childhood deja reve occur later in their adult life.

Then I can have it the next day the time in non-localized space where we dream is not at all how we think of time here.

new topics

top topics

join