It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Dear John, What Happened To John Deer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Just being realistic.

I for one remember New Zealand being above Australia. I've since been corrected. I could have sworn that I've seen it north of Australia on maps more than once, but clearly it isn't.

Clearly I don't remember things correctly as I am human, and after all, to err is human. You are human too.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Just being realistic.

I for one remember New Zealand being above Australia. I've since been corrected. I could have sworn that I've seen it north of Australia on maps more than once, but clearly it isn't.

Clearly I don't remember things correctly as I am human, and after all, to err is human. You are human too.

I think a lot of people remember New Guinea as being there and confuse that land mass for New Zealand.

The following might just be anecdotal, but there aren't a lot of people from New Zealand who feel that their island has recnetly moved on the map, and feel that they aren't where they thought they used to be (although I'm sure there are geographically-challenged people in any country who can't point to their country on a map).

edit on 20/7/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
I for one remember New Zealand being above Australia. I could have sworn that I've seen it north of Australia on maps more than once, but clearly it isn't.

Clearly.

You and a whole lot of other folks remember the same thing..

When you see or hear a thing many, many times, it becomes knowledge, so you're relying on knoweldge - not memory.

Let's be honest..

If it didn't work that way, you'd need a map to get to work everyday and instructions on how to tie your shoes.

Science has the possibliity open - but you don't have to believe me - or yourself... ...or all the people coming forward (not here).

If you were the person saying memory is falible on the last page - of course it is - duh - and everyone knows that - it's in every single one of these threads (1 OP, 150 'memory is falible' comments)... I'm pretty sure we all understand.

I wouldn't make a fake thread - and I wouldn't lie about what I know, so when I say it's not a memory issue, I'm being serious.

Take that 'memory is falible' loose equation - 1 OP, 150 falible comments.. I've made probably 30 threads over the last 2 years.. that's well over 4,500 of the same comment.. over and over.. by the same people.

It boggles the mind.. There's obviously something driving them, like instinct to the insect, they can't change. But you're Effected.. What drives you? They do... Really think about that.

..that's the bad news - the good news is it doesn't have to be that way.

Get strong - for yourself.. It's the right thing to do.

In the meantime - I've got a brand new ME for you in another thread. You'll have to test your memory argument on that one.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
There was a John Deer dealership across from my high school..

..you see the equipmint and signs all over the place 'round these parts.

We overland all over the US (back-country wheelin') and Deer equipmient is everywhere.

Then one day, everything changed...

..And just like that - John Deer has always been John Deere.

If you remember "Deer" - go check it out - it's freaky to look at.

If you remember "Deere" - then there's no need to look it up, your Deere still says Deere.

Anyone else remember John Deer?

It’s always been ‘deere’

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Nice, this one works on me.

Once again John Deer is easier to remember than John Deere especially when there is deer iconography to trick us as well.
It's a great simple example of how the Mandela Effect works.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
There was a John Deer dealership across from my high school..

..you see the equipmint and signs all over the place 'round these parts.

We overland all over the US (back-country wheelin') and Deer equipmient is everywhere.

Then one day, everything changed...

..And just like that - John Deer has always been John Deere.

If you remember "Deer" - go check it out - it's freaky to look at.

If you remember "Deere" - then there's no need to look it up, your Deere still says Deere.

Anyone else remember John Deer?

I do not know if anyone pointed it out to you but when the photoshop job was done on this pic in the op they forgot to recenter the word deer.

Surely it was not you who is trying to tamper with folks minds.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm agnostic on ME, so I'm not discounting your memory, just reporting in. My memory is the spelling "Deere".

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm getting very frustrated with this ME. Why is it always something like this instead of changing to John Elk or John Ox ? Or even Joe Deer...

But no. It's John Deer vs. John Deere. Both sound identical and there's an image right there of a Deer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join