It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is a corporate subsidiary of the Crown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I live in the UK. Like many things about it including my wife and kids. So aint no bigotry in my corner.
a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You can't forget something that didn't happen. We TOOK it.

Only because we were preoccupied. You never would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids (French). And we didn't even get any scooby snacks back.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

OOOOOh that is soooooooo tempting but I don't wanna get banned! LOL

You gettin serious on me? The dirt, trees, natives, glorious rivers, mountains and plains...great lakes, etc. There long before the English came to ruin it.

Besides, technically Columbus did NOT discover America first.

How dare you spread such fallacies? It was a sand pit until our glorious religious zealots transformed it. Do they not teach you in the US that we built the mountains, rivers, forests, etc? We got as far as Arizona, thought it a bit too hot, so downed tools. That's why there is nothing there.

Honestly, the state of the US education system these days......

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I live in the UK. Like many things about it including my wife and kids.
a reply to: Freeborn

Aahhhh, that's where you went wrong!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ergo why i thought England was part of Europe.

a reply to: Flavian

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Ameriexit occurred in 1776. Get over it. And just for good measure we smacked you around again in 1812. I swear the UK has Napolean syndrome sometimes.

I'm sure I read that it took three years for all British and Hanoverian troop's to leave America after the armistice of 1776, as for 1812, At least the British/Canadians had the pleasure of burning the white house. (if America had not tried to invade Canada, that would not have happened.)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
While I think of it, Napoleon did not do very well at sea, or Egypt, or Russia, got his ass kicked in Spain, and Belgium.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The War of 1812 was a disaster for the US. How it can be painted as a victory is crass revisionism. Oh, yes. The American education system.

Just to say the British freed several thousand American slaves during the conflict and sadly American slavery persisted for many decades, alongside the genocide of the Native Americans. Sad part of American history.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I know. We killed nearly as many as you guys did in India when you botched up and created Pakistan. And UK schools aint something to brag about. Peeps driving from 100s of miles out just to get in a good school cuz all the foreigners kids arent even potty trained.
a reply to: paraphi

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

One person or family doesn't rule on its own. It's always a group.

I would say something like the remnants/possibly descendants of the Roman Empire/Holy Roman Empire. Of course that includes all of Europe, the UK, etc.

It is the establishment - which are those, the ruling classes/families of the developed cultures throughout and into the early history of human civilizations.

On the Development of World Power Structures

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Actually, the Partition of India was Muslims killing Hindus killing Muslims. The UK left on Indian independence. You should look into the politics of Indian independence to appreciate the drivers behind the mayhem. The genocide of the Native Americans was policy at the time. Apples and oranges, and history.

But, in this pissing competition just remember it's all long gone. The OP is based on the here and now. The US is not a part of the UK, or the Crown, otherwise you would have given up slavery earlier methinks.

edit on 20/7/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The US is not a part of the UK, or the Crown, otherwise you would have given up slavery earlier methinks.

And we still be drinking tea instead of coffee.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Points I did try to make earlier but somehow I think someone completely missed it.

You can lead a horse and all that.....

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The US is not a part of the UK..

There is what is officially told to be the case, then there is what is the case.

If European banks control the banks/banking systems of the US, then it is all in the same control structure that envelopes the UK and the US.

Pair that with all the European/UK agents and you have actual control.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Pfffft...you couldn't afford your empire after WW2 and let it go to hell in a hand basket. Anyway your new Prime Minister....whats his name...oh yeah, Prime Minister Tusk, probably would have invited them all to live in Europe.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Quite true. However, there's the little fact that the European banks don't control the US banking system, and thus control the US. Maybe the most plausible conclusion is that the US controls itself unless there's some real evidence outside of YouTube and the imagination.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

sure, I get what you''re saying

www.indiatimes.com... 642.html

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Mentioned in 1st page of OP

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

My post from page predicted such a responses. Such lazy thinking

if you’re going to throw the old but but its “Youtube so it must be true” sacrcasm into the ring back it up with a counter argument. Primer on Q threads by member Dashen: www.abovetopsecret.com... “which is a compendium of the questions/leaks dumped by -Q-, an alleged white house insider contributing on several posting sites”

Observations:
If it smell like a duck
Circumstantial evidence
Facts
Burden of Proof
“What is the definition of preponderance of the evidence?” “It is also the burden of proof of which the defendant must prove affirmative defenses or mitigating circumstances in civil or criminal court. In civil court, aggravating circumstances also only have to be proven by a preponderance of the evidence, as opposed to beyond reasonable doubt (as they do in criminal court).”

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

www.mygovcost.org...

The pie chart in the link will show how your statements couldn't be further from the truth

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join