It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered - The New York Times

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
When does any major country not engage in actions such as this? Does anyone remember the Iran-Contra affair in which the CIA (coc aine import agency) facilitated the sale of crack coc aine to African-Americans in Los Angeles using the proceeds to purchase weapons from Iran to arm the Contra's? Id be much more interested to hear if their were any countries that ever refrained from such tactics...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Very interesting. You used to be all "no they didn't, that's ridiculous!" about Russia interference.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whoever did what doesn't really matter to me.
As a matter of fact, Id LOVE to thank whoever released those genuine DNC emails to all of us revealing what a scumbag Hilary is.
Trump is probably no better, but hes smart enough to keep his garbage where others cant get it.
Even if those emails were not true, I would have still witnessed how dumb Hillary is, to leave all her dirt accessable to hackers - DURING A PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN!!!
Its similar to leaving my house unlocked (in the crime rampant neighborhood i live in) over the weekend and expecting no one to rob me.

That's why everyone hates Trump so much. Every one knows he did it, but no one can prove he did it. After 2 years, COUNTLESS accusations, thousands of man-hours, and probably close to a billion tax-payer dollars spent on trying to prove hes guilty. People dont even know what they're investigating any more, they just want ANYTHING to pin on him. Hell, if he went to second base a lil too quick with his seventh grade girlfriend, we'll eventually find out. So far, the only dirt they have on him is that he said a couple dirty words over a decade ago. Last politician that was THAT squeaky clean was JFK!!!
Let that sink in for minute....
Similar to John 'The Teflon Don' Gotti. People either loved him or hated him, similar to how the consensus feels about Trump.
All politicians are criminals. EVERY-FREAKING-ONE-OF-THEM!!!!
At least our elected president is a pretty slick criminal.
Like my grandpa always told me ----

"Whatever you do, do the best damn job you can do. No matter WHAT it is."

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Its obvious that you guys trust Putin more than your own government.

You need to get a grip. I never said anything of the sort.

Why don't you just call me a racist while you're at it? Or maybe deplorable? How about a homophobe?

Maybe after losing more Congressional seats in 2018, you guys will get a clue: QUIT WITH THE FALSE LABELS! It already cost you the 2016 election.

TheRedneck

Oh please! You display your contempt for the US government in every one of your posts. Your treason eclipses Trump's.

Good job!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why are you more upset about legal opposition research, initiated by Republicans BTW, than you are about the Russians hacking into the DNC and stealing their files, then handing them over to Wikileaks to publish them, in order to benefit Trump's campaign?

Why are you more upset about the emails being released than the content of said emails of how much corruption was going down in the DNC and how Hillary usurped the DNC to steal the primary from Bernie?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: celery

Actually, I was denying that there was collusion between the Russians and Trump, which I still do, though I am not as convinced as I was before

edit on 526k2018Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Two words...Ron Paul

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: TheRedneck

Manafort Evidence to be presented.

Lots of stuff here to dig through and corroborate with public information. But yes no evidence and nothing to show.

PS quite a bit of stuff from 2016 and a few 2017 in this trial.

Guess you missed this......
www.nationalreview.com...

The indictment on which Manafort will be tried primarily involves allegations of tax cheating and bank fraud. There are no charges involving so-called collusion in Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, the suspected scheme that was the rationale for Robert Mueller’s appointment as special counsel. Manafort thus filed an in limine motion to keep the collusion issue out of the case. In responding, the special counsel agreed with the defense, representing that the prosecution “does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government.”

This will probably disappoint a more than a few.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Im angrier at the opposition and the left after this episode

They got high and mighty didnt they? They even started to pontificate about treason and played hardcore pretend with the Russia BS.

There was no hacking. There was no collusion. The people harping on about meddling can go kill themselves.

Its been too long and this has gone on long enough. I am starting to see that you guys are trying to animal farm this bitch up.

Im about ready to set things on fire and start spreading long scars.

Liars. Call me a traitor to my face and I will cut your eyes out.

After what was done and is being done thats tame. The ones pushing this really should start to get shot at.

In some future they would be using hysteria and lies to kill us. This is show and tell for the nations corrupt.

My family is not bailing on the US. We die here.

This is all a dangerous lie and I know what it all means.

edit on 7 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They got high and mighty didnt they? They even started to pontificate about treason and played hardcore pretend with the Russia BS.

There was no hacking. There was no collusion. The people harping on about meddling can go kill themselves.

Its been too long and this has gone on long enough. I am starting to see that you guys are trying to animal farm this bitch up.

After what was done and is being done thats tame. The ones pushing this really should start to get shot at.

In some future they would be using hysteria and lies to kill us. This is show and tell for the nations corrupt.

Like I've said many times, you guys are becoming more extreme and you are radicalizing yourselves.

I suspect we will be reading about people like you more and more in the news.

All because of politics.

The propaganda has worked well.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Whatever, you are one to talk

As a first generation American who had half his family leave Cuba for political persecution, and the other half suffer in Spain under lying political regimes, I know better. Politics lately is vitriolic and escalating in its reach thanks to democrat zealots.

This is all BS, and now the word treason is being thrown around like you were all asleep during the last 2 years of sedition and near treason by those behind this witch hunt. Resistance? Umm...

So whatever. Like I said, and Im sticking to it. Call me a traitor to my face and I will correct you. Its "Mr. Deplorable Traitor to the True Enemies of State, Sir".

Again, why dont you stop being a zealot and you will suddenly see a less hostile world.

If not, buck up.
edit on 7 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

As a first generation American who had half his family leave Cuba for political persecution, and the other half suffer in Spain under lying political regimes, I know better. Politics lately is vitriolic and escalating in its reach thanks to democrat zealots.

Yet you are the one threatening violence if things do not go your way.

This is all BS, and now the word treason is being thrown around like you were all asleep during the last 2 years of sedition and near treason by those behind this witch hunt. Resistance? Umm...

Considering what you and many others seem to be supporting, I think treason is becoming a word that may not be unreasonable to suggest.

So whatever. Like I said,and Im sticking to it. Call me a traitor to my face and I will correct you. Its Mr. Deplorable traitor to the true enemies of state, sir.

Correct me, or cut my eyes out?

Will you yell "allah ackbar" before you scrape my eyes from my skull, Mr. Traitor, sir?

Again, why dont you stop being a zealot and you will suddenly see a less hostile world.

How am I being a zealot? By calling you out for your idiotic statements?

Sure.

Glad you are willing to be honest. It appears it's not just antifa and Leftist radicals that call for violence.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You're saying that political persecution is your way?

Well, that's what I got from the first paragraph.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

You're saying that political persecution is your way?

Well, that's what I got from the first paragraph.

That's what you got?

Ok.

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: TheRedneck

Manafort Evidence to be presented.

Lots of stuff here to dig through and corroborate with public information. But yes no evidence and nothing to show.

PS quite a bit of stuff from 2016 and a few 2017 in this trial.

Guess you missed this......
www.nationalreview.com...

The indictment on which Manafort will be tried primarily involves allegations of tax cheating and bank fraud. There are no charges involving so-called collusion in Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, the suspected scheme that was the rationale for Robert Mueller’s appointment as special counsel. Manafort thus filed an in limine motion to keep the collusion issue out of the case. In responding, the special counsel agreed with the defense, representing that the prosecution “does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government.”

This will probably disappoint a more than a few.

Notice I clarified with THIS TRIAL. Part of the evidence for this trial includes information from 2016 and 2017. The reason I bring this up because many many many people are saying this stuff took place years ago before Trump. But the evidence list shows this may have been on going during and after his time as Campaign chair.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

maybe you can look at the tapes, even see the demeanor with which they performed that "joint presser"....look at how pained seems Trump, and how poised Putin

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

crossed paths with a "trump/pence 2020" tee-shirt with Infowars on the sleeve and back the other day

...trying to start something.....

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If the story is not coming from Fox News then it's not that important. Who is reporting the news is more important than the content of the news. There are only certain commanding authorities than can be trusted.

Is this satire, or are you serious?

If serious, do you not realise how dangerous this mindset is? Just getting your news from ONE source which has its own political leanings and agenda is utterly absurd.

Read as many sources as possible, question ALL of them, then draw your own conclusions.

Question everting. ESPECIALLY those in power.

Anything else is naive and asking for trouble.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes well you're a very scary internet tough guy, but wishing people to go kill themselves is disgusting.

And if you insist there's no hacking, despite Donnie even saying there was, you're deluded my friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Whatever. The word "traitor" is dangerous and serious.

Traitors get robbed, raped and killed in hostile enough political climates.

All of the above is part of my family history. The word and its consequences carry a heavy price.

No one should take it lightly. I do not.

My great aunts house was burned, the girls were raped and thrown down a well, the males were tortured. All because a communist death squad went hunting for "traitors" to the republic in Spain during the civil war.

In Cuba, the block guardian reported my great grandmother for having extra meat which she got "illegally" and her brothers and cousins were arrested for months. They were "traitors" as well.

Dont be a cavalier, insensative American. Some people have recent political turmoil in their cultural memory.

I would not let that word fly like Fs. I cant. What you do is on you.

As far as the hacking claim, no one but the misinformed still parrot that absurd nonsense. You are mistaken about its "acceptance" in the IT community or its veracity.

The going claim is "meddling" via social media posts.

edit on 7 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join