It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered - The New York Times

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

a reply to: JDmOKI

Its obvious that you guys trust Putin more than your own government. Putin's plan is working and on display. Nothing more to say.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

ive never trusted my government why should start now?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I get that. But, you trust Putin and his government? Look, President Trump lies to you on average of 6 times a day. The intel community owes you nothing. You'll probably not live to see the "evidence", just like the JFK assassination, most will remain "Classified" for 60 plus years.

The government lies to you all the time, but, the good faith rests in the belief "they" have your best interests at heart when they are lying. You don't even have that with Putin.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Stop stating I trust Putin ive never said that. I agree Russia tried to influence people during the election and I also don't trust my government. Trumps not a russian agent and Russia isnt the reason he got elected. Thats my opinion and no liberal outrage will sway my opinion until charges and real evidence is presented where the president is charged with a crime.

The media is actually saying this is treason so they're basically calling for the execution of the president of the United state. We live in la la land

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He was president elect. He needed to be made aware.I don't really get what you're saying.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I don't really get what you're saying.

nvmd hehe
edit on 19/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: watchitburn

Well, how is it not news?

Either this is the biggest propaganda operation by the establishment in history, or there really is something to this whole thing.

What is Trump hiding and why? Why is he so reluctant to admit that the Russians interfered in the election? He does not lose anything by saying yes, the Russians interfered in the election by hacking the DNC and spreading disinformation, but that it was the fault of the previous administration, and that he absolutely did not collude with them.

It's really that simple. Why is he not doing it?

At first, I thought he was just, ya know, a little on the stupid side, and of course has an extremely fragile ego and couldn't bear the thought of people thinking he didn't win on the up and up.

But since this has gone on for a painfully long time, and not only continues but gets worse by the day, it's made me wonder. What does Trump know that we don't?
Did the Russians succeed in a big way in getting him elected? If it weren't for them and their propaganda campaign would he have lost for sure, and did they do even more than that, which remains hidden? And he KNOWS it, and therefore is terrified of being discovered?

I mean, nobody is stupid enough to continue this tirade for two years without good reason, are they?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

They wont even present the evidence the public because its an ongoing investigation.

They don't have to present anything. Putin is not going to give a press conference. All I want to see is Mueller agreeing to observe the questioning and boarding a plane.

Otherwise, he's a shill and the investigation needs to be tossed. That includes all indictments from it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No need for a US court. If Russia wants discovery, they can do discovery... it's a sovereign country.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its obvious that you guys trust Putin more than your own government.

You need to get a grip. I never said anything of the sort.

Why don't you just call me a racist while you're at it? Or maybe deplorable? How about a homophobe?

Maybe after losing more Congressional seats in 2018, you guys will get a clue: QUIT WITH THE FALSE LABELS! It already cost you the 2016 election.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes,
he did what he's done
useless sphinter that he is ...

Michael Caine voice :

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was president elect. He needed to be made aware.I don't really get what you're saying.

I wonder if "they" told him about the FISA warrants too.

💥🤷💥

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Yes,
he did what he's done
useless sphinter that he is ...

A "sphinter"?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

No need for a US court. If Russia wants discovery, they can do discovery... it's a sovereign country.

TheRedneck

No, I mean discovery as in what does the US know? If the US has evidence, then what is it? The accused have the right to know.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

And it's funny how all of them are smarter than the average leftist.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Only a spnhicter sniffer would get it

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Only a spnhicter sniffer would get it

It's sphincter. Even a bloody Trump supporter could spell that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

As I understood it, the questioning was in order to determine if extradition was indicated.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As you have so dextrously proved

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
As you have so dextrously proved

A little spell check while questioning another's intelligence might go a long way to disguise the reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join