It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered - The New York Times

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face. Through your lack of principles and integrity, you have helped perpetuate misinformation and lies.

Quoting for future references.

And laughs.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Trump's direct orders from the Kremlin are to deny this. He's a great Russian spy, doing a great job for Putin.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

Perhaps you could be a little more specific, or are you one of those nsa guys watiching back through my laptop cam??
time to get more tape....

You really are clueless, aren't you?

You should be able to see that Trump is trying to deny and downplay the role Russia played during the last election and how some of his people are/were connected to that, when he should be able to simply admit it.

His own actions and reactions have made this out to be a much bigger issue that it needs to be.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face.

Exactly what would you like me to admit?

The truth of what is happening right in front of your face.
That politicized institutions and leftist controlled liberal media is trying to unseat a duly elected President? That the IG report has touched on this?

Ye, the truth, sucks not being woke 😏

You give an example of the dishonesty and lack of integrity among Trump defenders.

Unfortunate.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face. Through your lack of principles and integrity, you have helped perpetuate misinformation and lies.

Quoting for future references.

And laughs.

Sad that you laugh at such accusations.

What's even sadder is that you do not have a rebuttal for my accusation.

Perhaps I was closer to the truth than you think.

Again, we are dealing with people that deny that which they do not like.
edit on 19-7-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Perhaps you could be a little more specific, or are you one of those nsa guys watiching back through my laptop cam??
time to get more tape....

You really are clueless, aren't you?

You should be able to see that Trump is trying to deny and downplay the role Russia played during the last election and how some of his people are/were connected to that, when he should be able to simply admit it.

His own actions and reactions have made this out to be a much bigger issue that it needs to be.

so once again because it seems difficult for you...
This is what you posted...

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face.

What EXACTLY would you like me to admit?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Again, we are dealing with people that deny that which they do not like.

What is really sad is that you're in that group and don't even realize that.

There's no point in arguing with you anymore. I'll just keep laughing and waiting for the Trump impeachment you guys are calling *coughs* never gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

What is really sad is that you're in that group and don't even realize that.

What have I denied? Please be very specific.

There's no point in arguing with you anymore. I'll just keep laughing and waiting for the Trump impeachment you guys are calling *coughs* never gonna happen.

I never said Trump should be impeached. In fact, I've said the opposite.

See. You prove my point.

You deflect and make up lies in order to deflect away from the things that get your little panties twisted.

Sad that you lack the ability to stand up as an adult, and have the little bit of integrity it takes to be honest, and not make up stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What EXACTLY would you like me to admit?

Russia played a role in the election.

Trump surrounded himself with people that were connected to Russia, in a variety of ways, and this entire mess is a monster of his own creation.

None of this would be an issue if Trump would not have made the choices he made.

All of that is absolutely true.

Will you admit that, or will you push blame on to the media and the Left?
edit on 19-7-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

And you rank Fox News as a trusted source?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Unlike you, I won't spend my time trying to change people's mind. And you're well minded up already. You know what your denials are, no need to point them here.

Lol, you said the opposite?

What are your thoughts then?

Btw, by "you guys" I meant the left pushing this rigged story. Not you specifically.

And blah-blah-blah...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You know, because I've been away from politics for a couple of months, and now that I'm back, it's become obvious to me that all sides are the same, the only difference being their initial assumption. You are all acting in the same way. It's unfortunate that you're allowing your group identities and biases to prevail over uncovering the truth.

Pro-Trump, against-Trump...it seems as if none of you is interested in the truth

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I guess that proves my point.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The IC would be more believable if so much of their crap hadn't already been exposes via various leaks; but the biggest problem with the IC is political appointees. Independent agencies run like a business maybe but I don't like the idea of answerable to Congress either because they are so politically driven.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Unlike you, I won't spend my time trying to change people's mind. And you're well minded up already. You know what your denials are, no need to point them here.

No examples of my denials?

So you lied as a means of deflection?. As I said. You keep proving my point.

Lol, you said the opposite?

Yes. Trump should not be impeached for this. There is no reason to even suggest it at this point. Those that called for it are simply wrong.

What are your thoughts then?

I just told you. Not sure you care though. You will just lie and make things up as you see fit, even if I am honest with you.

Btw, by "you guys" I meant the left pushing this rigged story. Not you specifically. And blah-blah-blah...

When I say "you guys" I mean you as well. And you have proven my earlier assertions to be true.

No honesty. No integrity.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I stand by my statement and I'm unsure what your point actually is.

What I said is true.

You seem to keep making up lies.

Unfortunate.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If you admit that the Russians interfered, the next step would be to try to uncover what their goal was and in which way they influenced the election. Then, depending on the result of this investigation, you'd take the next steps.

We already know through the admittance of Christopher Steele that high-ranking Russian intelligence officials were the source of his dossier. This dossier, in combination with useful idiots in the press, have advanced the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory to absurd levels, resulting in the left's version of birtherism. Unfortunately, we hardly hear about this, with the press preferring the canard that the hacks of the DNC and fake news had a far greater effect on the election.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I stand by my statement and I'm unsure what your point actually is.

What I said is true.

You seem to keep making up lies.

Unfortunate.

My point is that you keep making statements as if they are true and there are evidences of it.

There are no evidences Trump knew or collaborated with the Russians. But you keep repeating that.

Who is making up lies here?

He's INNOCENT until proven otherwise. That's my statement. If you disagree, prove he's guilty. Period.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Believe it or not, it's not about Trump. Trump is the focus, not the issue. It's about populism. Trump just rode the populist wave.

That's why Trump's endorsements work sometimes and not others. It's not about Trump. It's about whether or not the candidate is part of the corrupt system known colloquially as the "deep state."

That's why the constant barrage about "Trump did this" or "Trump is stupid" fall on deaf ears. It's not about Trump. It's about what Trump promised to do and is doing.

That's why no one seems to care when complainers complain about the Republicans doing things. It's not about Republican or Democrat. It's about weeding out the corrupt Republicans and Democrats.

Someday Trump's detractors will realize this and look back, wondering how they could have been so wrong...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Dishonesty and lack of integrity? Lmfao, in the face of leftist assaults, you're one to talk.

It is rather unfortunate you can't see the truth and I don't blame you, indoctrination from liberal outlets over the years would do that.

You're dull and not sharp 😌

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join