It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered - The New York Times

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I still think all this Russia / Trump news is meant to take to focus off all the dark stuff the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation was doing right before and during the election.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: watchitburn

Well, how is it not news?

Either this is the biggest propaganda operation by the establishment in history, or there really is something to this whole thing.

What is Trump hiding and why? Why is he so reluctant to admit that the Russians interfered in the election? He does not lose anything by saying yes, the Russians interfered in the election by hacking the DNC and spreading disinformation, but that it was the fault of the previous administration, and that he absolutely did not collude with them.

It's really that simple. Why is he not doing it?

It's called denial psychology.

A person, or in this case a person and his support base, deny the truth of matters no matter how much evidence is presented. They stick their fingers in their ears for as long as they can, but they are not wise enough to know that you cannot run from the truth.

That's all coming back to bite them in the ass, as it would have been much better to admit the truth to begin with. The problems Trump and his supporters now face are made much worse by their inability to accept reality.

It's ironic to say the least. Admitting the problem and facing it would have made it almost a non-issue in this presidency. But the approach him and his supporters took made this such an issue it will now become his legacy.

link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I still think all this Russia / Trump news is meant to take to focus off all the dark stuff the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation was doing right before and during the election.

You'd be right.

IT's an opensecret.

link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Yes.

Especially because the Russia collusion started during Obama's watch. And he WAS briefed about it.

They paid for the dossier.

They fabricated evidences to justify FISA warrants and wiretaps.

I still can't figure out why Obama did nothing on this Russian interference. Maybe he thought Russians were gonna help HRC? It would be a two way road.... Right? .... I mean.... U1..... Right.... ?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That is the "fingers in the ear" approach I just mentioned.

Accept reality and move on. Creating nonsensical conspiracies where none exist is just absurd.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Whatever, the intel community didn't lie to the American people, the Bush administration did. Today, the intel community isn't lying to the American people, Pres. Trump is.

Then tell us why Clinton made a pro war speech justifiying her vote.

And why Biden, and Kerry votes YES on.

Seems Trump critics are the ones lying.

All of the Senate, Republicans and Democrats alike, ate up the propaganda, and if you weren't "for us" then you were "against us" A lot like the spineless Republicans today, carry water for Trump's crimes and lies.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes.

The Senate Intelligence committee, and senators were 'duped' by W.

Must take people for idiots.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
And the biggest reason it's all a lie is because there was NO SINGLE reason for the Iraq war.

As Trump haters would have you believe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Congress voted on.

Team left voted to authorize, and yet for some odd reason. Their names are always left out.

I wonder why.
edit on 19-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Accept reality and move on. Creating nonsensical conspiracies where none exist is just absurd.

good advice

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

and further...

QUESTION: Jack, is there concern that this -- the (ph) indictment undermines the outcome of the election?
ROSENSTEIN: Well, haven't I (ph) identified for you the allegations in the indictment? There's no allegation in the indictment of any effect on the outcome of the election.

QUESTION: On page 4 of the indictment, paragraph 6, it specifically talks about the Trump campaign, saying that defendants communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign. My question is, later in the indictment, campaign officials are referenced, not by their name; by "campaign official 1" or "2" or "3." Were campaign officials cooperative, or were they duped? What is their relationship with this?
ROSENSTEIN: Again, there's no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge. And the nature of the scheme was the defendants took extraordinary steps to make it appear that they were ordinary American political activists, even going so far as to base their activities on a virtual private network here in the United States so, if anybody traced it back to that first jump, they appeared to be Americans.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And that is called denial through deflection.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Or perhaps instead Rosenstien has finally commented on actual evidence of the event and unmuddied the water for you.
Sorry if you don't like the results of such.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Or perhaps instead Rosenstien has finally commented on actual evidence of the event and unmuddied the water for you.
Sorry if you don't like the results of such.

It does not matter if I like the results or not.

Fact remains that you are continuing the trend of denial, opting for deflection as your chosen method of doing so.

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face. Through your lack of principles and integrity, you have helped perpetuate misinformation and lies.

But I doubt you care one bit. That requires a bit of humility and honesty, which many of you have yet to show you have any in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

They just want him to admit “Russia interfered in the election”, when evidence points to them interfering in the operations of the DNC and Twitter.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Whenever Trump "waffles" on the interference thing, it's just to make the MSM and Democrats focus on discussing that for a few days, instead of finding Democratic WINNERS for the 2018 mid-terms.

They've covered Donald Trump for decades, but don't see what's obvious. How dumb is that?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you admit that the Russians interfered, the next step would be to try to uncover what their goal was and in which way they influenced the election. Then, depending on the result of this investigation, you'd take the next steps.

However, considering that both sides in America ultimately do not care about the truth and only want their side to win, we have all this chaos. No one is to fully believe. No one is completely honest. Neither Trump, not the mainstream media/the establishment. Because neither side is honest, what we have is a further polarization in the United States, which is not a good thing.

Everyone is to blame for this mess that the US is currently in. From the lying, dishonest mainstream media to corrupt and dishonest intelligence community whose reports people doubt( and rightfully so) to the president of the United States( again, rightfully so).

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face.

Exactly what would you like me to admit?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It's time for you and others to show a bit of integrity, some honesty and admit what is happening in front of your face.

The truth of what is happening right in front of your face.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Perhaps you could be a little more specific, or are you one of those nsa guys watiching back through my laptop cam??
time to get more tape....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The truth of what is happening right in front of your face.
That politicized institutions and leftist controlled liberal media is trying to unseat a duly elected President? That the IG report has touched on this?

Ye, the truth, sucks not being woke 😏
edit on 19-7-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Did all 546 intelligence agencies confirm it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join