It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered - The New York Times

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Wow... just wow.

I copied and pasted the whole darn thing into my liberal translator, and got the following:

"Donald Trump isn't agreeing with us!"

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They lied about Bush and company.

How?

Now they're lying about Russia.

Who's they? The Intel community? All of Trump's intel advisors agree that Russia, under Putin's orders, hacked the DNC and tried to influence the 2016 presidential election in multiple attacks and various efforts.

edit on 19-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Watch the video which someone clearly did not.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't think that the problem is whether Trump disagrees with something, but what exactly makes him doubt the reports made by the intelligence community?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Dick Armitage leaked Plame's name. And Armitage worked for Colin Powell.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't think that the problem is whether Trump disagrees with something, but what exactly makes him doubt the reports made by the intelligence community?

Did you believe that Iraq had WMD?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If Brennan says it's true, then I'll believe in the opposite.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dick Cheney is SOOOOOOOO innocent, I know, I know. /sarcasm

Whatever, the intel community didn't lie to the American people, the Bush administration did. Today, the intel community isn't lying to the American people, Pres. Trump is.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Of course not. And I don't believe a thing they are saying about Syria and Assad too.

But this time, I don't know, it just seems like there's something more to the story. Plus, Trump's behaviour doesn't help clear the suspicion.

I understand that he won the election partly because he went up against dishonest mainstream media, but still, I think no one can deny that the Russians tried to interfere. He should acknowledge that fact because it does not hurt him in any way. In fact, I think that he should have done that from day one, and shift the blame where it belongs, to the previous administration.

He clearly mishandled this whole situation
edit on 447k2018Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Whatever, the intel community didn't lie to the American people, the Bush administration did. Today, the intel community isn't lying to the American people, Pres. Trump is.

Whatever.

I am just pointing out that Dick Cheney didn't do the thing you were accusing him of. Even CNN admits as much.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So Comey wasn't lying when he wrote his fake memos and then leaked them on purpose to create an investigation?

And no one is lying about how the dossier that was used to create the wire taps was put together and funded?
edit on 19-7-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Obama admitted Putin "meddled".

Obama said he told Putin to "Cut it out".

Obama also told his Cyber Security adviser to "knock it off" in regards to combating Russian interference.

So please tell me why the media has OBSESSED over it for two years now? It all happened prior to Trump. No votes were changed. Election outcome wasn't changed.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But mishandling a situation isn't the same thing as being complicit in a crime.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Even if Russia sent out bots and fake websites why should I be outraged when google and facebook and many others take and sell my information to sell me stuff and political influence all of them being far left leaning.

If youre surprised the russians used social media and fake bots to push their agenda youre still living in the 90s. Selective outrage.

The DNC buried bernie Sanders where's the outrage? I swear we're living in 1950s McCarthyism. Russians around every corner when we're just as bad. It is a witch hunt to make the election not lagit.

All i care about is if trump worked with Russia during the election and did anything illegal occur. I'm yet to see any evidence about anything. And if trump did anything illegal impeach.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I say they're all lying liars, they're all hiding information, and I don't trust a one of them. So they can say whatever they want to say, but talk is cheap: I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

And unless and until they can show me that Russia not only tried, but did in fact and in deed, change the votes of the people to effect a false outcome, then THEY are far more guilty of interfering in our elections than Russia.

And I don't give a rats' patootie about Russia's propaganda. We're hit with propaganda from everywhere all day every day, including our own government. That's life. Our choices for information are usually lying liars.

I do care about the CONTENT of the emails that were leaked however, and the very real misdeeds of our own elected and unelected officials.

And I care about murdered Pandas.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Dick Cheney has been "cleared" of nothing. He just avoided law suits and indictment.

So Comey wasn't lying when he wrote his fake memos and then leaked them on purpose to create an investigation?

Has Comey been convicted of lying about the memos? Nope. "I don't see any reason why he would."

And no one is lying about how the dossier that was used to create the wire taps was put together and funded?

What wire taps? That dossier is turning out to have more substantiated truth in it than unsubstantiated untruths. When asked by reporters if he had compromising info on Trump, Putin danced, but did not deny it.

Why are you more upset about legal opposition research, initiated by Republicans BTW, than you are about the Russians hacking into the DNC and stealing their files, then handing them over to Wikileaks to publish them, in order to benefit Trump's campaign?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

trump, wants everyone to think he was elected all by himself. Of coarse, now we know, for a FACT, the electoral votes he recieved were with a lot of help from RUSSIA!

Look people, disagree all you want. Russia SPENT MILLIONS and HAD THOUSANDS of people working on this!! Less than a quarter of a million votes between three swing states...

I am also...99% sure, there are Russians right here on ATS....this IS a form of MEDIA, which they attacked....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

James Comey, who despite telling him he was not implicated in Russian collusion, allowed the MSM story that he was implicated continue unabated. And who then conspired to both leak intel and get a friend appointed as Special Counsel to investigate him.

Andrew McCabe, who was implicated in an IG report to be less than honest.

Robert Mueller, who has been openly attacking everyone around him in what to me (and I assume Ttrump) appears to be an attempt to manufacture evidence against him.

Peter Strzok, who openly and candidly stated a desire to use his position to remove Trump from office (verified by the IG report).

An open admonition from Chuck Schumer that the intel community has "seven ways from Sunday" to "get back" at someone.

That would be more than enough for me to be extremely wary of the intel community's claims.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I still do. I think they transferred them to Syria before we went in.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Then tell us why Clinton made a pro war speech justifiying her vote.

And why Biden, and Kerry votes YES on.

Seems Trump critics are the ones lying.

edit on 19-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join