It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump's 2020 re-election AD .....This VID Really ROCKS!!! A 1st....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

He's referencing Canada.

"Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
time.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Okay, Russia aside....Where is the "much, much better plan, that will cover all Americans, than failing Obama care"....I want to know...he said he had a plan. I need my coverage......Where is trumpcare????????? He never even talks about it anymore.....

trump said he had a healthcare plan..I want to know why its not even on the table....Oh yeah, its because he never had a plan...that was a lie....

Like Obama care or not, at least Obama tried....trump is not even doing that!

edit on 19-7-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Okay, Russia aside....Where is the "much, much better plan, that will cover all Americans, than failing Obama care"....I want to know...he said he had a plan. I need my coverage......Where is trumpcare????????? He never even talks about it anymore.....

trump said he had a healthcare plan..I want to know why its not even on the table....Oh yeah, its because he never had a plan...that was a lie....

How about the plan were you are responsible for yourself? How about getting health insurance on the open market? It’s available everywhere.

This is one of many ways to go. Link
edit on 19-7-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

How about the plan were you are responsible for yourself? How about getting health insurance on the open market? It’s available everywhere.

I asked where TRUMP CARE IS...The plan, he SAID HE HAD...I have insurance.....I want to know where the plan, trump said he already had is!!!! Stop deflecting!!! Where is trump care??????

He repeatedly during the debates, said he had a "much, much better plan" Where is it????

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I asked where TRUMP CARE IS...The plan, he SAID HE HAD...I have insurance.....I want to know where the plan, trump said he already had is!!!! Stop deflecting!!! Where is trump care??????

He repeatedly during the debates, said he had a "much, much better plan" Where is it????

You hate Trump however you are concerned that he keeps his campaign promises just like every politician does. Like Obama did right? “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”. Where was your outrage then? Ok, right, I understand.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I do not like trump, that is no secret...I just want to know where the "much, much better plan than failing Obama care" is. He did not say, he would work on it, or fix it. He said he already had a plan. Where is it? That is a HUGE campaign promise! So the plan, he ALREAD HAD, where is it?

I mean, come on, he did not just say much better... He said "much, much better"

edit on 19-7-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This Republic requires Citizen involvement.

The ones that sit back and criticize and question without doing their own due diligence are a public detriment, and very anti productive to the Nation.

Why not call your Senator or Congressman and stop expecting others to do your homework .... They make the laws you know ..... Just an idea to quell your frustration

Senators Phone Numbers

House of Represenitives

Couple links above to "Help" you out

edit on 7192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

I do not like trump, that is no secret...I just want to know where the "much, much better plan than failing Obama care" is. He did not say, he would work on it, or fix it. He said he already had a plan. Where is it? That is a HUGE campaign promise! So the plan, he ALREAD HAD, where is it?

I mean, come on, he did not just say much better... He said "much, much better"

You are simply baiting with a fake outrage on a ridiculous supposition. It’s a non issue. Move along.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep, realized my mistake the second I hit post. I removed it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This Republic requires Citizen involvement.

The ones that sit back and criticize and question without doing their own due diligence are a public detriment, and very anti productive to the Nation.

Why not call your Senator or Congressman and stop expecting others to do your homework .... They make the laws you know ..... Just an idea to quell your frustration

Senators Phone Numbers

House of Represenitives

I agree with you. A really good suggestion, in addition to your advice, is to go educate yourself not just read the headlines of fake news. Stop being the willingly mislead with research.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Kurt you should take a couple deep breaths and then justwalkaway!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Xcathdra

Boom.

For the first time in my adult life I am proud to be an American.

MIchelles Obama is that you? lol!! everytime i hear that line i laugh.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Teh Free market was better than Obama care. There promise kept.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Great video! Great President 🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

God they are gonna have a conniption fit when he gets reelected..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Fantastic video. I was going to vote for him again anyways, but this is a nice reminder how much he's got done in a short period.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It's going to be funny watching the melt down.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

God they are gonna have a conniption fit when he gets reelected..

Subconsciously they know that is true and that is why they are looking for cheap healthcare now. Good mental heath care doesn’t come cheap. LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok, ok, ok! In all fairness you need to give the D’s equal play. Featuring pimpdaddy but where is Bernie?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Triggered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join