It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I see two UFOs? Sat and plane tracker help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, so I was laying on the beach tonight stargazing and I think I saw two UFOs. There was a lot of air traffic and you could see the strobes and wing lights of aircraft, even on the high up ones, however occasionally there would be solid single white light, very high up, no strobes and going at a steady speed and straight path.

I assumed they were sattelites or aircraft very high up. So then came two solid white lights, paralelle in perfect sync, passed right over us, was not a close formation either, they had some distance but was definitely closer than civillian aircraft are allowed to fly. As they were passing directly over us, going out to sea ( coming from South West going north east) One light just turned off or disappeared. I watched the 2nd light until it hit the horizon and faded from view. Was pretty interesting!

Anyway, my location was 39.9175938, -74.0758927 and time was 10:25pm est. If anyone knows how to check aircraft at that time or sattelites, it would be greatly appreciated to rule those out.

edit on 18-7-2018 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The ISS made a pass over central West Virginia around that time, mag -3.8. Same flight path.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: porschedrifter
Hey guys, so I was laying on the beach tonight stargazing and I think I saw two UFOs. There was a lot of air traffic and you could see the strobes and wing lights of aircraft, even on the high up ones, however occasionally there would be solid single white light, very high up, no strobes and going at a steady speed and straight path.

I assumed they were sattelites or aircraft very high up. So then came two solid white lights, paralelle in perfect sync, passed right over us, was not a close formation either, they had some distance but was definitely closer than civillian aircraft are allowed to fly. As they were passing directly over us, going out to sea ( coming from South West going north east) One light just turned off or disappeared. I watched the 2nd light until it hit the horizon and faded from view. Was pretty interesting!

Anyway, my location was 39.9175938, -74.0758927 and time was 10:25pm est. If anyone knows how to check aircraft at that time or sattelites, it would be greatly appreciated to rule those out.

Coulda been a couple birds flying pretty high up.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I never seen two birds flying together and suddenly one of them just disappears.

Anyways he describes them as a light....at night. I never seen birds light up.
edit on 7/19/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Yahm16

Then OP probably saw the reflection from the solar panels.

If there is some distance between lights , it is something else.

edit on 19-7-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I'm going to guess that was one of the objects the OP saw. If I entered the lat/long right, it puts them in New Jersey, about 479 miles away. It was visible for roughly 6 minutes here, so that'd be my best guess for the object that disappeared over the horizon.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: porschedrifter

Were they unidentified flying objects? If so then, you did see ufo's.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: porschedrifter

I've seen some weird things in the sky, but without a good close-up of an actual craft or seeing an alien waving back at me, nobody can really say they saw a UFO/Extraterrestrial Craft. Don't get me wrong, I completely believe we're being visited. However, any sightings will be taken with a grain of salt and skeptics will always connect it to be a man-made craft. UFO witnesses will continue to be picked apart by skeptics until a craft lands on the White House lawn or the government comes out with full disclosure.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

Satellites aren't actually flying.
UOO.
edit on 19-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: SaturnFX

I never seen two birds flying together and suddenly one of them just disappears.

Anyways he describes them as a light....at night. I never seen birds light up.

depends on if there is a light source.
have a streetlight on, it could light up the underside of a bird..one bird might have then gone out of the light source.
Not saying thats what it is, just putting that out for ops consideration

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: torok67

Satellites aren't actually flying.
UOO.

You’re right they are falling. UFO, Unidentified Falling Object.

top topics

join